Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

jadedarknight said:

hii everyone!i've been some days out, i wanna thank you rockstar for the translations once again shukran

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    Well, I don't know any Finnish songs, would you introduce me to Finnish Rock/Metal?!
    want it in finnish or english?

Noora said:

Default Finnish... english...

Moi!
    Hi!
    Salam!

Here is some songs, but it's in English cos Finnish people can't make good songs by Finnish language . My opinion only. These are my favourites...

Lordi:

YouTube - Lordi - Would you love a monsterman 2006

The 69 Eyes - Dance d'Amour:

YouTube - The 69 Eyes - Dance d'Amour

Sonata Arctica:

YouTube - Tallulah - Final fantasy

Apocalyptica:

YouTube - Bittersweet ft. Ville Valo (HIM) and Lauri (The Rasmus)

K-18
    Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon:

YouTube - Summer Wine

I put only one Finnish language song that i like....

Johanna Kurkela:

YouTube - Johanna Kurkela - Olet uneni kaunein (live @ Eurovision)

Johanna Kurkela sings about most beautiful dream.
    Last edited by Noora; 02-27-2007 at 06:05 AM.

RoCk-StAr said:

Whatever is good.

Angelus said:

Whatever is good.
    lordi (heavy metal/rock) i really like, by them i also like hard rock hallelujah, which won last year's eurovision context...would you love a monsterman is actually from the 2002 album called get heavy, devil is a loser is another good one from there i have that album and the 2006 the arockalypse promo album if you are interested sonata arctica (power/melodic metal) are very good, i have 6 albums for them, quite like the 2004 reckoning night one..apocalyptica (symphonic/ instrumental) have excellent things, mostly covers of other people songs, such as metallica...bittersweet is good but very slow..got 5 albums of theirs ...carpe diam are good ...so are children of bodom and charon but those are on the heavier side, where charon are dark gothic and children of bodom are ummm....their own style really..resemble black i think... dreamtale (power metal) and diablo (melodic death) ..ensiferum are good (folk/ viking metal LOL), eternal tears of sorrow (melodic death) .. H.I.M of course are excellent, gothic rock, imperanon are melodic death, also lost in tears (gothic metal), lovex (rock) nightwish of course an all time favourite (symphonic/power) and negative (rock)- negative have this song i absolutely adore called "the moment of our love", oh and also "stil alive" from their 2003 album, silentium (dark, gothic metal) ..wintersun and winterborn are good as well ...i can provide albums for all of the above, and thats all the finnish bands i see when i skim through my folders, there may be more but i already wrote a novel and its over 100 gigs of metal/ rock...maybe if you give me a genre you prefer i can tell you bands playing that, and not only finnish hehe, i tend to have a bit of everything though my main thing is power, gothic rock/,metal .hard rock and umm symphonic melodic k ima stop now lol..i wrote a book
    Last edited by Angelus; 02-28-2007 at 12:13 AM.

amar said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    its not a deer.. its a gazella deers live in the mountains and have long horns and are the male version
    in spanish, for us gacela and deer are the same :-)

elsood aiono ya wala, elsood aiono ya wala...

Sergios said:

Wink "I'm back now, I've come to release this info..."

If anyone needs me to put russian or ukranian song into English - just let me know. ;-)
    I've got the album of russain rockstar of 80-s Viktor Tsoy
    My favorite - Star with name SUN Bolt - Zvezda po imeni solntze

Here's another one - Noone writes (letter) to colonel
    Bolt - Noone writes (letter) to colonel

For those who prefer ukrainian there is a possibilaty to compare with russian
    It's more melodious :-P Bolt - Oh, play for me musician dear

My request is "Tab lia kedda" to English
    Last edited by Sergios; 02-27-2007 at 01:28 PM.
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

Angelus said:

rock star ya habibi...when you are done with my book above, novel rather...remind me, you had suggested an artist that was big with diab back in the days...mohamed something i think..i couldnt try him cuz i was out of space but i finally remember to order another hdd which is finally here...so now i have another 400 gigs to fill tell me more good artists preferably male

Sergios said:

rock star ya habibi...when you are done with my book above, novel rather...remind me, you had suggested an artist that was big with diab back in the days...mohamed something i think..i couldnt try him cuz i was out of space but i finally remember to order another hdd which is finally here...so now i have another 400 gigs to fill tell me more good artists preferably male
    I think he's out coz of writing another book "Rocstar's answers or how to waste a time" :-)

Angelus.. Bekam hatha HDD?
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Mustafa Amar - Es-sood 3oyounoh ♪

Es-Sood 3oyounoh
    Those Black Eyes of Hers (Written to male, I translate it to Female as it should be, and you know why...)

lana ad sho2oh, wala ad garoh / I can't take her longing, nor her wounding
    wala ad naroh, allah yessam7oh / nor her fire, god forgives her
    (2x)
    Wes-sood 3oyounoh, ya wala / and those black eyes of hers
    es-sood 3oyounoh, ya wala / those black eyes of hers

es-sood 3oyounoh dawebetny / those black eyes of hers melted me
    w be leil gharamoh ghallebetny / and confused me in the nights of her love
    (2x)
    wama el-layaly saharetny, oult a3mel eih / and when the night made me sleepless, I wondered what should I do

addemt el mahr mahr ghaly / I offered an expensive "mahr*"
    w khataft en-negma mel 3alaly / and I stole the star from the altitudes
    (2x)
    w khalas ya alby maktoobaly a3sha2 3eneeh / and it's over my heart, it's my fate to love her eyes

w se7eet 3ala gar7 el hawa, welly ramaany / and I woke up on the wound of the love, and the one who threw me
    elly ramaany fel hawa, gholobt asal7o / the one who threw me in the love, I'm having a ard time aking up with her

lana ad sho2oh, / I can't take her longing
    wala ad garoh / nor her wounding

3ennab khodoodo, sokkary / that "3ennab" of her cheeks, is sugary (3ennab is a crimson drink)
    arrabt menhom, ashtery / I'm so close to buy some from them
    (2x)
    3ennab khodoodo 7elw yany / that "3ennab oh her cheeks is so sweet
    arrabt menno lam sa2aany / I came close to it, but it didn't let me drink any
    (2x)
    w be3edt 3anno 2am nadaany, werege3t leeh / so I walked away from her, then she called me, and I went back to her

moghram sababah ya zamany / I'm so in love that I'm sad
    wel-7elw yaba me3gebaany / and that cutie is very likable
    (2x)
    w 3etesht taany lamma gaany, maded edeih / and I was thirsty once again when she came back, opening her arms

w se7eet 3ala gar7 el hawa, welly ramaany / and I woke up on the wound of the love, and the one who threw me
    elly ramaany fel hawa, gholobt asal7o / the one who threw me in the love, I'm having a ard time aking up with her

(2x)
    Wes-sood 3oyounoh, ya wala / and those black eyes of hers

(2x)
    wama el-layaly saharetny, oult a3mel eih / and when the night made me sleepless, I wondered what should I do

(2x)

(3x)

(2x)

* Mahr is an amount of money/a gift payed by the man to the parents of the girl he wants to marry as a token of appreciation and validation for the groom, it's an old Arabian habit that still exists till now, but now the money is used to buy stuff like appliances,...

RoCk-StAr said:

Hey everybody, sorry I got caught up lately but now I have some free time on my hand.

Thanks Noora, Angelus and Sergios, btw Sergios, what's that song you wanted translated, there are many songs with that title.

Angelus, I read your novel, you should think about publishing it.
    seriously though, I know some of the guys you mentioned like Lordi, Children of Bodom & Apocalyptica...
    I'm so into Heavy/Power/Symphonic metal & Hard/Alternative rock, and I definitely hate Emo , I like Melodic Death metal but in small doses, especially In Flames, but normally I find Death metal too noisy for my liking because of the screaming, if it was just instrumental it would be great, have you heard of Technical Death metal? it's too fast for my liking too, I like something that I could savor.

btw, I earlier recommended Mohamed Fouad, but dig into his old stuff first, his latest 3 albums were just crap IMO, but his old stuff was gold.

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergios View Post

Angelus.. Bekam hatha HDD?
    erm.. i dont know what this says *blush*

Angelus said:

Angelus, I read your novel, you should think about publishing it.
    seriously though, I know some of the guys you mentioned like Lordi, Children of Bodom & Apocalyptica...
    I'm so into Heavy/Power/Symphonic metal & Hard/Alternative rock, and I definitely hate Emo , I like Melodic Death metal but in small doses, especially In Flames, but normally I find Death metal too noisy for my liking because of the screaming, if it was just instrumental it would be great, have you heard of Technical Death metal? it's too fast for my liking too, I like something that I could savor.

btw, I earlier recommended Mohamed Fouad, but dig into his old stuff first, his latest 3 albums were just crap IMO, but his old stuff was gold.
    publishing it..sure...bear in mind you have seen nothing yet, i can go on forever lol....fouad it was, i shall go for old albums right now, thank god i have a bunch of accounts on the site so i can get it all in one go
    im not too big on death either, sometimes i would study on it when i have to concentrate cuz i cant make out the screamin so i dont get carried away singing along lol.. now those bands listed before are only the finnish ones, you want more, feel free to ask, i got so many i dont even know what i have and i havent even listened to all of them haha...some others i really like and you can check out if you dont know them are masterplan, silent force, virgin steele, gotthard, dare, greenhouze, avantasia, chinchilla...ok ima stop now, let me know if you want more LOL

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Aassi El-Hillani - Sa2alo 3einaya ♪

Sa2alo 3einaya
    They Asked My Eyes

beblad allah daye3 ya ya 7abiby, w nasy yally kan / I've been lost in the world* my darling, and forgot what used to be
    ana ma atwal laylee ya 7abiby, er7amny men en-nesyan / Oh my nights are so long my darling, have mercy on me from the forgetness
    (2x)

ah men ghadr ez-zamaan / oh from the betrayal of time
    le gheyabak ma 7sabt 7esab / I haven't thought about your absence
    shouf 3youny 3al gheyab / looks what happened to my eyes from your absebce

sa2alo 3einaya 3aleek w layaly w 3anny enta be3eed / they asked my eyes about you and nights you've been away from me
    keef btensa gharamy ya ghaly w be hawak 3ayesh 3omr jedeed / how could you foget my love, my perious, while I'm living in your love a new life
    (2x)

ana khayef albak yensa 7anany wetgheeb el a7lam / I'm afraid that your heart might forget my kindness and then all the dreams are gone
    w 3eyoony teb2a sahraneh layaly wtdee3 el ayaam / and my eyes would be sleepless for nights and the days would go by

ah men ghadr ez-zamaan / oh from the betrayal of time
    le gheyabak ma 7sabt 7esab / I haven't thought about your absence
    shouf 3youny 3al gheyab / looks what happened to my eyes from your absebce

sa2alo 3einaya 3aleek w layaly w 3anny enta be3eed / they asked my eyes about you and nights you've been away from me
    keef btensa gharamy ya ghaly w be hawak 3ayesh 3omr jedeed / how could you foget my love, my perious, while I'm living in your love a new life
    (6x)

RoCk-StAr said:

Sergios just asked you "How Much Is That HDD?".

And I don't care about where the band is from as long as they do good music.
    I'll check out those bands you recommended...

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - Seketty Leih ♪

Seketty Leih
    Why Did You Get Quite

eih? seketty leih? betkhabby 3an alby eih? / what? why did you get quite? what are you hiding from my heart?
    7odny beyendah 3aleeky wenty be3eeda 3aleeh / my hug is calling you but you're away from it
    meen? gheery meen, yefham be nazret 3ein? / who? other than me who, can understand with one look?
    eih elly shaghel balek, da7na 3eshret seneen / what's on your mind, we've known eachother for a many years

sa3bana 3alaya wana shayfek / I feel sorry seeing you
    wana shayfek oddamy w 3arfek / seeing you infront of me and I know you
    betdaary 3anny elly fe albek / you hide what's in your heart from me
    betdaary wana 7ases beeky / you hide it but I feel you
    ana 3ayesh fed-donya 3ashanek / I'm living in the world for you
    wed-dony eih ganb 7ananek / and what's the wolrd worth compared to your kindness
    yebkee el alby layaly bdalek / my heart would cry for nights instead of you
    wala ashouf ed-dam3a fe 3eneeky / so I won't see a tear in your eyes

eih? seketty leih? betkhabby 3an alby eih? / what? why did you get quite? what are you hiding from my heart?
    7odny beyendah 3aleeky wenty be3eeda 3aleeh / my hug is calling you but you're away from it
    meen? gheery meen, yefham be nazret 3ein? / who? other than me who, can understand with one look?
    eih elly shaghel balek, da7na 3eshret seneen / what's on your mind, we've known eachother for a many years

eih? ya 7abibty eih? 3ayzany a2oullek eih? / what? my darling what? what do you want me to tell you?
    dana alby shaaf ma3aky kol elly 7elemt beeh / my heart have seen with you all what I've dreamed of
    leih? betebkee leih? feeh eih tebkee 3aleeh? / why? why do you cry? what's there to cry over?
    wenty fe 7odny w ma3aya, 3ayzeen med-donya eih? / when you're in my arms and with me, what would we want from the world?

wed-dony eih ganb 7ananek / and what's the wolrd worth compared to your kindness

(2x)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

سكتي ليه

ايه سكتي ليه؟ بتخبي عن قلبي ايه
    حضني بينده عليكي و انت بعيده عليه
    مين؟ غيري مين؟ يفهم بنظرة عين
    ايه اللي شاغل بالك، داحنا عشرة سنين

صعبانة عليا و أنا شايفك
    و أنا شايفك قدامي و عارفك
    بتداري عني اللي في قلبك
    بتداري وأنا حاسس بيكي
    ده أنا عايش في الدنيا علشانك
    و الدنيا ايه جنب حنانك
    يبكي القلب ليالي بدالك
    ولا أشوف الدمعة في عينيكي

ايه؟ يا حبيبتي ايه؟ عايزاني أقولك ايه؟
    ده أنا قلبي شاف معاكي كل اللي حلمت بيه
    ايه؟ بتيكي ليه؟ فيه ايه تبكي عليه
    و انت في حضني و معايا عايزين من الدنيا ايه

صعبانة عليا و أنا شايفك
    بتداري عني اللي في قلبك
    بتداري وأنا حاسس بيكي
    و الدنيا ايه جنب حنانك
    يبكي القلب ليالي بدالك

صعبانة عليا و أنا شايفك
    بتداري عني اللي في قلبك
    بتداري وأنا حاسس بيكي
    و الدنيا ايه جنب حنانك
    يبكي القلب ليالي بدالك
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-02-2007 at 09:09 AM.

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - 7abiby El Awalany ♪

7abiby El Awalany
    My First Lover

ya alby heya marra, benetla2a fel 3omr marra / oh my heart it's only once, we meet in the life just once
    w mahma ne7eb tany, mabnensaash / and no matter how many time we love again, we don't forget
    7abiby el awalany, sa3b fe you yerga3ly tany / my first lover, it's impossible for her to came back to me
    bas mahma yekoon naseena, ma benensash / but no matter how much she forgets us, we don't forget

dal-foraa2 adarak naseebak / the separation is your fate
    leih ya alby elly yeseebak? / why my heart the one that leaves you?
    yeb2a tool 3omro 7abibak, bas leih? / stays your lover forever, why?

momken ansa essmy, ansa en-nas wansa a3eesh / it's possible for me to forget my name, to forget the people and forget to live
    bas awel marra a7eb, ma btetneseesh / but the first time I loved, is unforgettable

be3eed awy 3an 3einaya, ba3d ma kan eido fe eidaya / she's so far from my eyes, after I was holding her hands
    w kont fe 7odno howa banam wartaa7 / and in her arms I used to sleep and rest
    2abelt kteer fe bo3do, bas maleesh fed-donya ba3do / I met a lot after her, but I have no one in the world after her
    webtadeet a3raf ghalawto lamma ra7 / and I started to realize how preious she is to me after she's gone

momken ansa essmy, ansa en-nas wansa a3eesh / it's possible for me to forget my name, to forget the people and forget to live
    bas awel marra a7eb, ma btetneseesh / but the first time I loved, is unforgettable

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

حبيبي الأولاني

يا قلبي هيا مره، بنتلاقى في العمر مره
    و مهما نحب تاني ما بننساش
    حبيبي الأولاني صعب في يوم يرجعلي تاني
    بس مهما يكون ناسينا ما بننساش

ده الفراق قدرك نصيبك
    ليه يا قلبي اللي يسيبك
    يبقى طول عمره حبيبك بس ليه

ممكن أنسى اسمي، أنسى الناس وأنسى أعيش
    بس أول مره أحب ما بتتنسيش

بعيد قوي عن عينايا بعد ما كان ايه في ايدايا
    و كنت في حضنه هو بنام و أرتاح
    قابلت كتير في بعده بس ماليش في الدنيا بعده
    و ابتديت أعرف غلاوته لما راح

ده الفراق قدرك نصيبك
    ليه يا قلبي اللي يسيبك

ده الفراق قدرك نصيبك
    ليه يا قلبي اللي يسيبك

Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-02-2007 at 08:58 AM.

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - Mosh Ana ♪

Mosh Ana
    It's Not Me

3ayza elly kol kalamo ah, mosh ana / if you want someone who always says yes, it's not me
    3ayza elly tayeh fel 7ayah, mosh ana / if you want someone lost in the life, it's not me
    3ayza elly ye2dar yefahemek ma3na el 7ayah, aho ana / if you want someone that can teach you the meaning of life, then that's me

leih kol 7aga leeky a2oulha teza3alek? / why does everything I tell you makes you made?
    mosh 3ayza 7atta fe ay 7aga enny as2alek! / you don't even want me to ask you about anything!
    law kan fe balek 7aga tanya, yeb2a tenseeny ana / if you had something else in your mind, then forget me

ahwan 3alay ab3ed w alby yewada3ek / it's easier for me to go away and my heart leaves you
    wala marra 7a2bal feeha askot wasma3ek / than to accept once to shut up and listen to you
    inshallah 7ata law kalamy fel 7a2ee2a hayewga3ek / even if my words would really hurt you

fahma elly asdy 3aleeh, a2oulo wala eih? / do you understant what I meant, should I say it or what?
    3arfa enno 7ob w khof 3aleeky, wala eih? / do you know it's love and caring about you, or what?
    law mosh ba7ebek, yeb2a ha3teb leih 3aleeky wa2sa leih? / if I don't love you, then why would I blame you and get hard on you?

3ayza elly kol kalamo ah, mosh ana / if you want someone who always says yes, it's not me
    3ayza elly tayeh fel 7ayah, mosh ana / if you want someone lost in the life, it's not me
    3ayza elly ye2dar yefahemek ma3na el 7ayah, aho ana / if you want someone that can teach you the meaning of life, then that's me

leih kol 7aga leeky a2oulha teza3alek? / why does everything I tell you makes you made?
    mosh 3ayza 7atta fe ay 7aga enny as2alek! / you don't even want me to ask you about anything!
    law kan fe balek 7aga tanya, yeb2a tenseeny ana / if you had something else in your mind, then forget me

مش أنا

عايزه اللي كل كلامه آه، مش أنا
    عايزه اللي تايه في الحياة مش أنا
    عايزه اللي يقدر يفهمك معني الحياة أهو أنا

ليه كل حاجة ليكي أقولها تزعلك
    مش عاوزه حتي في أي حاجة اني أسألك
    لو كان في بالك حاجة تانية يبقي تنسيني أنا

أهون عليا أبعد و قلبي يودعك
    ولا مره حقبل فيها أسكت و أسمعك
    انشالله حتى لو كلامي في الحقيقة هيوجعك

فاهمة اللي قصدي عليه اقوله ولا ايه
    عارفة انه حب و خوف عليكي ولا ايه
    لو مش بحبك يبقى حعتب ليه عليكي و أقسى ليه

عايزه اللي كل كلامه آه، مش أنا
    عايزه اللي تايه في الحياة مش أنا
    عايزه اللي يقدر يفهمك معني الحياة أهو أنا

ليه كل حاجة ليكي أقولها تزعلك
    مش عاوزه حتي في أي حاجة اني أسألك
    لو كان في بالك حاجة تانية يبقي تنسيني أنا
    Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-02-2007 at 08:47 AM.

Sergios said:

erm.. i dont know what this says *blush*
    I thouht you Angelus know a bit of phrases in arabian... Sorry :-}

Link to "Tab lia kedda" (10.93MB) Bolt - Tab lia kedda
    Last edited by Sergios; 03-02-2007 at 07:34 AM.
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Ramy Sabry - Faragt En-nas 3alaya ♪

Fragat En-nas 3alaya
    You Made A Scene (literally "You made the people watch at me", it's an expression)

battal te2oul len-nas kalam, faragt en-nas 3alaya / stop telling the people things, you made a scene
    e7keelhom wa7ky ma3ak kaman, elly enta 3alamto feya / tell then and I'll tell them with you what you did to me
    (2x)

3ammal bet3eed w tezeed, tab oully 3anny be3edt leih? / you're repeating what you're saying (expression), then tell me why did you leave me?
    enta elly rdeet w msheet w nseet w gharamna ganeet 3aleeh / you're the one who agreed, and left and forgot and doomed our love
    er7am nafsak kefaya, dee en-nehaya, oult eih? / have mercy on yourself, enough, this is the end, what do you say?
    (2x)

battal te2oul len-nas kalam, faragt en-nas 3alaya / stop telling the people things, you made a scene
    e7keelhom wa7ky ma3ak kaman, elly enta 3alamto feya / tell then and I'll tell them with you what you did to me
    (2x)

tab a2oullak eih aktar men enny ba2oullak seebny khalas / well, what could I tell you more than telling you leave me
    enta elly kalamy ma3ak maba2ash yefre2 w mafeesh e7sas / our the one who my words don't affect anymore and has no descency
    efham ba2a eih el 7ekaya, mafeesh 7ekaya men el-asaas / understand the situation, there's no situation to start with in the first place
    (2x)

(2x)

3ammal bet3eed w tezeed, tab oully 3anny be3edt leih? / you're repeating what you're saying (expression), then tell me why did you leave me?
    enta elly rdeet w msheet w nseet w gharamna ganeet 3aleeh / you're the one who agreed, and left and forgot and doomed our love
    er7am nafsak kefaya, dee en-nehaya, oult eih? / have mercy on yourself, enough, this is the end, what do you say?
    (2x)

(2x)

فرجت الناس عليا

بطل تقول للناس كلام، فرجت الناس عليا
    احكيلهم وأحكي معاك كمان اللي انت عملته فيا

عمال بتعيد و تزيد طب قوللي عني بعدت ليه
    انت اللي رضيت و مشيت و نسيت و غرامنا جنيت عليه
    ارحم نفسك كفاية دي النهاية قولت ايه؟

طب أقولك ايه أكتر من اني بقولك سيبني خلاص
    انت اللي كلامي معاك مبقاش يفرق و مفيش احساس
    افهم بقى الحكاية مفيش حكاية من الأساس

عمال بتعيد و تزيد طب قوللي عني بعدت ليه
    انت اللي رضيت و مشيت و نسيت و غرامنا جنيت عليه
    ارحم نفسك كفاية دي النهاية قولت ايه؟

Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-02-2007 at 08:52 AM.