Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

LenOosh said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    o my god. ooooooh my god. my heart will going to stop.
    lenoosh jan . just i can say tnx tnx tnx tnx a million
    i'v heard that serdar ortac made this song for sibel. is'nt it? if it's true i must send a greeting to serdar. he did a great job.
    merci again. cok sa'ol
    yes,this is his song..he has really good songs also his songs were copied in middle eastern too we steal from them and they steal from us..what a cycle

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Pascal Meshalany - Ya Teir El-Gharam ♪

Ya Teir El-Gharam
    Oh Bird of Love

ya teir el-gharam ya msafer wasseitak wesseya / Oh travelling bird of love, I want you to do something for me
    law 2ablak 7abiby fe sekka, 7annen albo 3alaya / if you met my loved on somewhere, remind him of me
    (2x)

w oullo, alby lessa fakro wallah, fakro w mosh naseeh / and tell him that my heart still remembers him, and haven't forgot him
    mahma ygheeb w ye2sa alby hayefdal shareeh / no matter how long he's away or cruel, my heart still loves him
    (2x)
    oullo ya teir a7babak wa2feenlak 3ala babak / and bird, tell him that his loved ones are waiting for him at his door
    (2x)
    dana khalast ya teir fe gheyabak koll domoo3 3enaya / oh bird I've finished all the tears of my eyes in his absence

ya teir el-gharam ya msafer wasseitak wesseya / Oh travelling bird of love, I want you to do something for me
    law 2ablak 7abiby fe sekka, 7annen albo 3alaya / if you met my loved on somewhere, remind him of me
    (2x)

bastanna koll leila tegeeny tetoll 3alaya / every night I wait for you to come and check up on me
    wetbarrad gharamy w nary elly 2ayda feya / and would ease up my love and the fire that's burning inside me
    (2x)
    wet3addy el-layaly wetmorr es-seneen / and the nights go by and the years pass
    wana bed-dam3 el-ghaly wesh-shou2 wel-7aneen / and i'm still with the precious tears and the longings
    bastannak tegeeny ya 3omry tedawy el-gar7 feya / I wait for you to come to me my life and cure my broken heart

(2x)

ayam w sneen taweela wana be gar7y w 2alaamy / long days and years have passed and I'm still with my wounds and pains
    el-leila be alf leila bet3ady fe gharamy / the night passes like a thousand nights in my love
    (2x)
    bastannak youmaty ana w alby sawa / I await you daily, me and my heart together
    wana bas2al leilaty meen ba3 el-hawa? / and I ask every night, who gave up the love?
    amana ya teir tewassal lel-ghayeb salamy / I beg you bird to say hello to the absent one

(2x)

w oullo, alby lessa fakro wallah, fakro w mosh naseeh / and tell him that my heart still remembers him, and haven't forgot him
    mahma ygheeb w ye2sa alby hayefdal shareeh / no matter how long he's away or cruel, my heart still loves him
    (2x)
    oullo ya teir a7babak wa2feenlak 3ala babak / and bird, tell him that his loved ones are waiting for him at his door
    (2x)
    dana khalast ya teir fe gheyabak koll domoo3 3enaya / oh bird I've finished all the tears of my eyes in his absence

خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

RoCk-StAr said:

WOW!!!
    I'm having a fan base now, SWEET!!!
    Thank you all, you'll make me blush

amar, well then welcome to Egypt, but by then I'd be a very famous star and I'll be busy all the time =p

Ecoliqua, glad you like my translations, the key to understand the Arabic songs it to understand its poetic side, the main activity for Arabs was poetry which made it more and more complicated with what we call "Balaghah" بلاغة which is the way of decorating the poem with the imagery and the mood and all, also Persian medieval poets had that too like Omar Khayam and others, so when I translate I have to copy the whole picture, not just the meaning of the words literally
    About Iranian songs, i unfortunately don't know any, but the Turkish, well, I've been a fan of Turkish music ever since I heard Tarkan's Şıkıdım, and now that I discovered the world of Anatolian Rock, I'm hooked up.
    (actually it's thanks to Turkish music that I'm here, I discovered this site looking for Turkish translations).

Angelus, hmm amar is a little off... Didn't you get the translation of the song earlier, I translated the whole Kammel Kalamak album, anyways, it gos like this
    "in front of your eyes I found myself saying I wish I could stay with you"
    (it's Afdal ma3ak, not A7lam ma3ak).

Vanda, don't worry, you are starting to have your own fan base too.

LenOosh, hehehe yes I know it's not just with Turkish, it happens with Greek music too.

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    :-)

By the way, I have not idea why my pic doent appear in here. I have actually selected the option...

Hasta luego!
    laura dear. upload your nice pic on Edit Avatar. i think already you puted that on Edit Profile Picture azizam.

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Aassi El-Hillani - Jann Jnouny ♪

Jann Jnouny
    I Became Crazy

kel ma ysafer layl 3ala denye ekteer b3eede / every time the night travels to a very far world (every time the night is gone)
    kel ma yetla3 fajr webteshro2 shams jdeede / every time a dawn rises and a new sun rises
    (2x)
    fakker 7ebbak ana, fakker yerja3ly el-hana / I think about loving you, I think that joy would return to me
    bterja3ly ya 7abiby / that you'd return to me my love

2alo jann jnouny ya 7ayaty lamma et3arraft 3alayk / they said I became crazy, my life, when I met you
    2alo bayn rmoosh 3eyouny shafo en-nazra elly b3einayk / they said that they could see the look on your eyes between my eye lashes
    w y2olo shu ma y2olo, yama ntartak 3omr btoolo / and they say whatever they say, I've waited for you for a whole lifetime
    aktar ma beyokhtor 3ala balon, 7abbaytak w bghar 3alayk / more than they'd ever think, I love and get jealous about you
    (2x)

b3eynee shi nejme esre2ha ana law feye / I swear I'd steal you a star if I could
    zayen lhab el-7ob w addemlek eyaha hdeye / decorate the flames of love and present them to you as a gift
    khabeeky b hal-mada, w ma khally 7ada / I'd hide you in this space, and won't let anyone
    yewsallek ya 3einaye / reach you, my eyes

2alo jann jnouny ya 7ayaty lamma et3arraft 3alayk / they said I became crazy, my life, when I met you
    2alo bayn rmoosh 3eyouny shafo en-nazra elly b3einayk / they said that they could see the look on your eyes between my eye lashes
    w y2olo shu ma y2olo, yama ntartak 3omr btoolo / and they say whatever they say, I've waited for you for a whole lifetime
    aktar ma beyokhtor 3ala balon, 7abbaytak w bghar 3alayk / more than they'd ever think, I love and get jealous about you
    (3x)

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    WOW!!!
    I'm having a fan base now, SWEET!!!
    Thank you all, you'll make me blush

Vanda, don't worry, you are starting to have your own fan base too.
    laaaaa. 7aram. wallah 7aram hena kelon bedon mohammad... mohammad... mohammad... bas ana beghar 3aleek
    ma badi! ana za3lan

*my arabic is so pathetic! i know

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Tamer Hosny - Ana Bas Metdaye2 ♪

Ana Bas Metdaye2
    I'm Just Annoyed

wallahy ma ta7addy, wala youm ha2oul ezzay / I swear it's not a challenge, and I'll never say how
    te2dar te3eesh ba3dy? / could you live after me?
    ayam w hat3addy, w bokra tet3awwed / days and they'll pass, and tomorrow you'll get used to
    ya 7abiby 3ala bo3dy / my awayness, my love

ana bas metdaye2 3alashan bashouf fe 3eneik / I'm just annoyed because I see in your eyes
    nazret sa3ban 3aleek, w 3aleek dah mosh laye2 / the looks of pity, and that doesn't look good on you
    (2x)

hatseebny khalas wana harda ma7addesh mat mel-we7da / you're leaving me and I'll be cool with it, nobody dies of lonliness
    w 3ady, mana 2ablak 3esht le wa7dy / it's ok, I've lived alone before you
    (2x)

ana bas metdaye2 3alashan bashouf fe 3eneik / I'm just annoyed because I see in your eyes
    nazret sa3ban 3aleek, w 3aleek dah mosh laye2 / the looks of pity, and that doesn't look good on you
    (2x)

eih ya3ny law hat3ab? mana alby la7m w dam / so what if I'll be in pain? my heart is flesh and blood after all
    men 7a2o yet2allem / it's its right to be in pain
    w law bashouf was3ab men gar7y mosh hatshouf / and if I see and be pitied, you won't see from my wound
    wala 7aga bet3allem / anything that leaves a scar

dana law bamoot te3raf, ha2oul ba3eesh mabsoot / you know, if I'm dying, I'll say I'm living happily
    ahwan 3alaya el-mot, wala youm teshoufny ad3af / it's easier for me to die, than for you to see me weakened
    (2x)

hatseebny khalas wana harda ma7addesh mat mel-we7da / you're leaving me and I'll be cool with it, nobody dies of lonliness
    w 3ady, mana 2ablak 3esht le wa7dy / it's ok, I've lived alone before you
    (2x)

(2x)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

أنا بس متضايق

والله ما تحدي و لا يوم هقول ازاي
    تقدر تعيش بعدي؟
    ايام و هتعدي، و بكره تتعود
    يا حبيبي على بعدي

أنا بس متضايق علشان بشوف في عينيك
    نظرة صعبان عليك، و عليك ده مش لايق

هتسيبني خلاص و أنا هارضى، محدش مات من الوحدة
    و عادي، ما أنا قبلك عيشت لوحدي

ايه يعني لو هتعب؟ ما أنا قلبي لحم و دم
    من حقه يتألم
    و لو بشوف و اصعب من جرحي مش هتشوف
    و لا حاجة بتعلم

ده انا لو بموت تعرف، هقول بعيش مبسوط
    أهون عليا الموت و لا يوم تشوفني أضعف

هتسيبني خلاص و أنا هارضى، محدش مات من الوحدة
    و عادي، ما أنا قبلك عيشت لوحدي

Last edited by RoCk-StAr; 03-20-2007 at 03:41 PM.

RoCk-StAr said:

lol Vanda, your sentence was almost perfect.

bas ana beghar 3aleek <--- This is what you say to your lover, what you meant was "ana beghar mennak" and that's in eastern Arabic, in Egyptian we say "ana bagheer mennak"
    ana za3lan <--- Is what a male says, you should say "Ana za3lana"

Vanda said:

mohammad. you are a perfect teacher. did you know?
    i suggest to you leave this forum and take a post in university in arabic literature. i'd be your first student and i'd make you crazy with my questions. take care about your hair ) (just kiding)

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Wael Kfoury - B7ebbak Ana Kteer ♪

B7ebbak Ana Kteer
    I Love You So Much

b7ebbak ana kteer / I love you so much
    ya 7abiby dallak tel 3alaye w wa3eeny bakkeer / my love, keep checking up on me and wake me up early
    eghmorny welmesly eidaye / surround me and touch my hands
    nasseeny bein edeik ana shu meshta2 3alayk / make forget in your hands how much I miss you
    ya 7abiby khally albak, khally / my love let you heart, let it
    ye7melna wenteer / carry us and fly
    (2x)

weinak ya 7abiby? eshta2tellak kteer / where are you my love? I missed you so much
    erja3 ashoufak 7abiby, ma etwa2at yseer / come back I wanna see you my love, i didn't expect that that would happen

fakkartak naseeny, w ma baddak te7keeny / I thought you forgot me, and didn't wanna talk to me
    (2x)
    ya sare2 7aneeny / you who stole my longing

ya 7abiby dallak tel 3alaye w wa3eeny bakkeer / my love, keep checking up on me and wake me up early
    nasseeny bein edeik ana shu meshta2 3alayk / make forget in your hands how much I miss you
    ya 7abiby khally alby, khally / my love let my heart, let it
    (2x)

7obbak ba3do ba2y w mesh momken ensah / your love is still staying and I could never forget it
    w ma bey2der 3a fra2y, wana elly behwah / and it couldn't leave me, and I love it

erja3ly w dallak 7addy, ana ghayrak ma baddy / come back to me and stay by my side, I don't want anyone but you
    (2x)

la ghayrak ma baddy / no I don't want anyone but you

ya 7abiby khally alby, khally / my love let my heart, let it
    (3x)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

بحبك أنا كتير

بحبك أنا كتير
    يا حبيبي ضلك طل عليه و وعيني بكير
    اغمرني و المسلي ايديه
    نسيني بين ايديك أنا شو مشتاق عليك
    يا حببي خلي قلبك، خلي
    يحملنا و نطير

وينك يا حبيبي؟ اشتقتلك كتير
    ارجع أشوفك حبيبي، ما اتوقعت يصير

فكرتك ناسيني و ما بدك تحكيني

يا سارق حنيني

بحبك أنا كتير
    اغمرني و المسلي ايديه
    يا حببي خلي قلبي، خلي
    يحملنا و نطير

حبك بعده باقي و مش ممكن انساه
    و ما بيقدر عا فراقي و أنا اللي بهواه

ارجعلي و ضلك حدي، أنا غيرك ما بدي

لا غيرك ما بدي

بحبك أنا كتير
    اغمرني و المسلي ايديه
    يا حببي خلي قلبي، خلي
    يحملنا و نطير

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    mohammad. you are a perfect teacher. did you know?
    i suggest to you leave this forum and take a post in university in arabic literature. i'd be your first student and i'd make you crazy with my questions. take care about your hair ) (just kiding)
    lol, I have to disagree with you, it's a known fact that I'm a very bad teacher, people always have a hard time trying to understand anything that I explain, I was just lucky with you.

And I'm a very patient person, so you're welcome with all your questions.

Btw, since many people here are interested in learning languages, check this forum up, it's a great forum over all, I keep bugging people over there with my questions about Turkish and I try to answer as many questions as I could at the Arabic section
    Phrasebase Foreign Language Learning Community and Forum

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    WOW!!!
    (actually it's thanks to Turkish music that I'm here, I discovered this site looking for Turkish translations).

Angelus, hmm amar is a little off... Didn't you get the translation of the song earlier, I translated the whole Kammel Kalamak album, anyways, it gos like this
    "in front of your eyes I found myself saying I wish I could stay with you"
    (it's Afdal ma3ak, not A7lam ma3ak).
    no no hun, i have the song translations, if it was a song i would have asked for the whole song lol.. the sentence, as i put it , someone said that to me... well left it on msn, by the time i saw it he was offline so i couldnt ask... it said a7lam ma3ak

miha said:

RoCk StAr, Thank you very much for the translations. Shokran

daan73 said:

Wink helloooo mister famous rockstar !!!!

did you already find out what kind of song it is i'll send to you with the rapidshare. that song means a lot to me and for sure the title is not good,i cant find it anywhere on the net.
    it makes me grazyyyyyyy, im looking now for days even on the arabic sites.
    but my arabic is not that good(not yet hahaha)

RoCk-StAr said:

Angelus, then it's "Dream with you".

miha, you're welcome.

daan73, Yes, I've already translated it
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/263824-post425.html
    And "7agat"
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/263839-post426.html

daan73 said:

Smile thanxxxxxx rockstar

you are really a great person !!!!!!!!!!
    now i know why i love egypt, the ppl are superrrrrrrrrr
    thanx a lot

Sergios said:

Red face mosh mushkella

Sal'am qul'om.
    Ana bdi lyrics for "Jann Jnouni" by Assi Al Hellani (Album Daggat Galbi). This is my request repeating... There two sections of this forum where my requests are lost in somewhere... Maybe they're invisible or something... :-)
    Anyway ana atamanna
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

No it's not lost, it's there
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/264438-post485.html

Daan, thanks, you're so sweet.

Angelus said:

thanks rock star..btw im comin egypt in april tickets are not booked yet, ill ask dad again tonight... ill be with him 6-9 or so , then he leaves, i stay behind till about the 14th so if you are not too shy.....think about it hehe (dates are subject to change still,but not by much)

amar said:

Talking hey rocky

Hey Rock...u drive us crazy lol !

what u meant with "amar is little off" i didnt get that sentence? did i translate right the words angelus sent , didnt I=?

You know..every song i have i separate them in word by word...I have kind of dictionary with every one of them...isnt that smart? heheheh...plus that i practice with my boyfriend...he is arab...and he is amazed that I have learned a lot...but he said to me, hey u have Egiptian acent hahaha... and he talk like middle eastern...but he understand me when i say, ahebak habibi.. :-P He doesnt give me the lyrics cuz he hate Mustafa AMar and AMr diab :-(

i have one thanks with my own voice,,chek it out if u care...remember if u will have fanss u have to be kind with them ...

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

and here u have: Ma blash

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

by the way,,what means MEN GHERAK (without you??)
    ahh And i left here the videooo is really funny plz SEE IT every1 !!!
    SEE THIS VIDEO

YouTube - Mostafa Amar - Meen Gherak

Soon i will ask you M. Hamaki's song..plz say yes... name of song is Wahda Wahda.

*i love the moon *
    *Ana aheb Amar*LOL