Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Thread: Ramy Sabry - ba7ebek & alf mashalah 3aleik

Tags: None

miha said:

you're welcome

Sergios said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    lol angelus is right here hun... or do you not wanna talk to me no more you tell others to tell me LOL... ima ask about it now the song that is haha
    No I'm telling to you, because your'e the closest person in the world to Angelus
    I wish I new your real name ashkurukum for help Angy
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

Default ♪ Mohamed Hamaki - Yana Yanta ♪

Yana Yanta
    It's Either Me Or You

teegy matgeesh ana keda keda rady / if you come or not, I'm satisfied either way
    7abiby mestanny w hafdal anady / my love, I'm waiting and I'll keep calling
    ba2oul w ba3eedlak, wallah a3eedlak / I say and I repeat for you, I swear I'll repeat for you
    hate3mel eih ba2a fe wa7ed fady? / what would you do with someone who has nothing else to do?
    (2x)

yana yana yanta, bokra hatshouf / it's either me or you, and tomorrow you'll see
    yana yanta wallahy la tshouf / it's either me or you, I swear you'll see
    hateegy hateegy, meen yeseeb 7ad kol dah beyehwah? / you WILL come back, and tomorrow I'll show you
    yana yana yanta, w bokra awareek / it's either me or you, and tomorrow I'll show you
    bo3dak ghalta hatshoufha be 3eneek / your awayness is a mistake that you'll see with your own eyes
    kol dah ya 7abiby wa2t 3al fady we7na daya3nah / all that, my love, is time we wasted on nothing
    (2x)

sana, sanatein, 3ashara, mafeesh fayda / a year, two year, ten, it's won't matter
    orayeb walla b3eed nary ayda / either near or far, I'm on fire
    hateb3ed aktar? kan gheerak ashtar! / you will go further? that won't do any good (expression)
    ashwa2y mosh bet2el, de zayda / my longings aren't decreasing, they're increasing
    (2x)

yana yana yanta, bokra hatshouf / it's either me or you, and tomorrow you'll see
    hateegy hateegy, meen yeseeb 7ad kol dah beyehwah? / you WILL come back, and tomorrow I'll show you
    yana yana yanta, w bokra awareek / it's either me or you, and tomorrow I'll show you
    bo3dak ghalta hatshoufha be 3eneek / your awayness is a mistake that you'll see with your own eyes
    kol dah ya 7abiby wa2t 3al fady we7na daya3nah / all that, my love, is time we wasted on nothing
    (4x)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

يا انا يا انت

تيجي ما تجيش انا كده كده راضي
    حبيبي مستني و هافضل أنادي
    بقول و بعيدلك و الله اعيدلك
    هتعمل ايه بقى في واحد فاضي؟

يا أنا يا أنا يا انت بكره هتشوف
    يا أنا يا انت و الله لتشوف
    هتيجي هتيجي، مين يسيب حد كل ده بيهواه؟
    يا أنا يا أنا يا انت و بكره أوريك
    بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك
    كل ده يا حبيبي وقت عالفاضي و احنا ضيعناه

سنة، سنتين، عشرة، ما فيش فايدة
    قريب ولا بعيد، ناري قايدة
    هتبعد أكثر، كان غيرك أشطر
    اشواقي مش بتقل، دي زايدة

بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك
    خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by Sergios View Post
    No I'm telling to you, because your'e the closest person in the world to Angelus
    I wish I new your real name ashkurukum for help Angy
    my name is Sissi which is short for Siran really, which means 3asal but everyone calls me Sissi anyway
  5. Saira said:

hello everybody

does anyone of you know the translation of the lyrics enta habibi of samira said? i like this song very much but i don't find the lyrics.

thanks for helping me

Sergios said:

my name is Sissi which is short for Siran really, which means 3asal but everyone calls me Sissi anyway
    Sissi is perphect name for (it suits to you). But I guess you don't like it much since you've took Angelus. Or I'm wrong?

... Does anybody know any selfeducating arabic courses in Internet or links?
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

RoCk-StAr said:

I was just watching Amr Diab's concert in Kuwait live on TV, he sang a piece from a song from his upcoming album, and then a handicapped girl came at the stage to take a picture with him so he sang that song to her and took a picture with her and she was so happy and couldn't believe herself, the song says :

allah 3aleeha amma tshoufha / oh how beautiful she is when you see her
    allah 3ala se7r ksoufha / oh how beautiful the charm of her shyness is
    koll elly shafek 2al amar / all those who saw her said she's as beautiful as the moon
    wallah enty agmal mel-amar / I swear you're more beautiful than the moon

الله عليها أما تشوفها
    الله على سحر كسوفها
    كل اللي شافك قال قمر
    و الله انتي أجمل من القمر

I can't remember the rest but I'm sure the song will surface on the net in a few hours, so stay tuned.

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Saira View Post
    hello everybody

does anyone of you know the translation of the lyrics enta habibi of samira said? i like this song very much but i don't find the lyrics.

thanks for helping me
    Hey there, I'm sorry but I don't know an "Enta Habibi" for Samira Saïd, could you mean 'leila Habibi"?
    It goes like this

"Leila 7abiby, leila
    leila tegeeny, leila
    ro7y w seneeny moshta2a leek leila"

Angelus said:

Sissi is perphect name for (it suits to you). But I guess you don't like it much since you've took Angelus. Or I'm wrong?

... Does anybody know any selfeducating arabic courses in Internet or links?
    thanks..its not that i dont like it, i just prefer not to have my real name up on the net hehe...for some strange reason i cant open the link from the other thread, ill try again tomorrow..well when i wake up since its 5.30 am now ... thanks anyway
    btw rock star has pasted a few good links on arabic courses, you might wanna scroll through the pages and if you havent done so by the time i come home from school ,ill copy them for you

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    I was just watching Amr Diab's concert in Kuwait live on TV, he sang a piece from a song from his upcoming album, and then a handicapped girl came at the stage to take a picture with him so he sang that song to her and took a picture with her and she was so happy and couldn't believe herself, the song says :

allah 3aleeha amma tshoufha / oh how beautiful she is when you see her
    allah 3ala se7r ksoufha / oh how beautiful the charm of her shyness is
    koll elly shafek 2al amar / all those who saw her said she's as beautiful as the moon
    wallah enty agmal mel-amar / I swear you're more beautiful than the moon

الله عليها أما تشوفها
    الله على سحر كسوفها
    كل اللي شافك قال قمر
    و الله انتي أجمل من القمر

I can't remember the rest but I'm sure the song will surface on the net in a few hours, so stay tuned.
    OMG thank you...if you come across it please lol let me know, i been goin crazy waiting for his new album... and btw you translated leila 7abibi for me, so if thats the translation we need, i can post it so you dont have to re do or look for it

Angelus said:

oh and sergios btw i got the kardia mou done, its in the greek translation section, under the thread i started for remos' dio mas ...so erm the 2nd translation on there hehe http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/gr...s-dio-mas.html

jannaheaven said:

Smile Thank you so much for this translation

Yana Yanta
    It's Either Me Or You

teegy matgeesh ana keda keda rady / if you come or not, I'm satisfied either way
    7abiby mestanny w hafdal anady / my love, I'm waiting and I'll keep calling
    ba2oul w ba3eedlak, wallah a3eedlak / I say and I repeat for you, I swear I'll repeat for you
    hate3mel eih ba2a fe wa7ed fady? / what would you do with someone who has nothing else to do?
    (2x)

(2x)

sana, sanatein, 3ashara, mafeesh fayda / a year, two year, ten, it's won't matter
    orayeb walla b3eed nary ayda / either near or far, I'm on fire
    hateb3ed aktar? kan gheerak ashtar! / you will go further? that won't do any good (expression)
    ashwa2y mosh bet2el, de zayda / my longings aren't decreasing, they're increasing
    (2x)

(4x)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

يا انا يا انت

تيجي ما تجيش انا كده كده راضي
    حبيبي مستني و هافضل أنادي
    بقول و بعيدلك و الله اعيدلك
    هتعمل ايه بقى في واحد فاضي؟

بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك

سنة، سنتين، عشرة، ما فيش فايدة
    قريب ولا بعيد، ناري قايدة
    هتبعد أكثر، كان غيرك أشطر
    اشواقي مش بتقل، دي زايدة

بعدك غلطة هتشوفها بعينيك
    Rock star thanx so much hey u should open ur own website of arabic songs translation ur very good at this

jannaheaven said:

salam..hey u guys n gals can u help me finding lyric n translation for nawal el-zoughby song called 'Rohi ya rohi'?Im sorry im asking lots of help
  14. Saira said:

Hey there, I'm sorry but I don't know an "Enta Habibi" for Samira Saïd, could you mean 'leila Habibi"?
    It goes like this

"Leila 7abiby, leila
    leila tegeeny, leila
    ro7y w seneeny moshta2a leek leila"

no,it's not the same song...it's another one...u can download it from this page 4shared - free file sharing and storage - share folder - Samira Said MP3 Gallery "enta habibi" i look for these lyrics for long time and anybody knows them

Sergios said:

oh and sergios btw i got the kardia mou done, its in the greek translation section, under the thread i started for remos' dio mas ...so erm the 2nd translation on there hehe http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/gr...s-dio-mas.html
    I found it THXALOOOOT
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by jannaheaven View Post
    Rock star thanx so much hey u should open ur own website of arabic songs translation ur very good at this
    yes he issss....he is my hero

Angelus said:

I found it THXALOOOOT
    welcome hun my pleasure... and thanks to azim of course lol
  18. azimut said:

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

Angelus said:

and there he is lol

welcome...azim mou....

... ...

!
  20. monaa said:

i have always been listening to arabic songs, but last year i came to to know new singer, he is algerian, his name is cheb nasro. he has the most beautiful songs ever, absolutely unbelivable.
    now could some one translate this song 4 me-hobek blia, it has beautiful tune.