Instrumental Love Song Title?

Thread: Instrumental Love Song Title?

Tags: None
  1. timber said:

Default Instrumental Love Song Title?

Can someone please identify this song used in this video? I tried downloading the video but was unsuccessful. It is in a wedding video entitled "Jennifer and Ryan" and can be seen/heard in the 'view video demonstration' for the Varizoom Ultalight Stabilizer. I copied the website:

url=http://www.varizoom.com/products/stabilizers/vzultralite.html

Note: do not copy the url= part of the address. I've tried to remove it but when I do and then click save the company's phone number and other information appears. I don't understand why this happens so I'm going to have to leave it as it is shown
    Last edited by timber; 12-24-2006 at 08:35 AM. Reason: corrected url address

2. timber said:

Can someone tell me how to upload the video on that website so I can post it here? Thank you.

logan01 said:

I didn't include the "II" from the url provided. I copied/pasted the remainder and the web site opened. I did the rest and it worked fine. People need to disregard the "II" before the http. Very nice song though I have no idea. You might want to post this with adtunes.com. I think someone there will know. I've heard the song before or something very similar to it. I believe it's from a movie. The people who produced it had an email address at the end. I would contact them and they will probably tell you. If they do, let us know the answer. Good luck and I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by logan01; 12-23-2006 at 06:59 PM.

4. timber said:

Thank you so much, logan01. I will try adtunes.com. I have emailed the producers of the video but have not heard back from them. I'm going to try to edit the url in my first post so others can find the website. Thanks again. And Merry Christmas.
    Last edited by timber; 12-23-2006 at 08:24 PM.

atmaestro said:

The music very similar to the main theme music from the HBO mini-series, "Band of Brothers" by Michael Kamen.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

6. timber said:

Thanks atmaster. I'll check it out and let you guys know. Merry Christmas to you.

Mumbles said:

Hi....sorry timber, your link still isn't working Take off the "url=" right at the very beginning of the adress and it should work then. (hopefully )

Merry Chrstmas
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

8. timber said:

Thanks guys. I tried removing the url= part but it wouldn't take so I left a note for others to follow. atmaster, I checked out some clips of "Band of Brothers" on Amazon.com and while there were some similarities with one song it was'nt the same. Thanks for the suggestion though. Merry Christmas.

9. timber said:

Hey logan01. I got the same result when I took off the 'url='. I didn't want to display the phone number. Why does that do that?

Anyway, thank you and Merry Christmas.

logan01 said:

I have no idea. I hope they don't ban me. Oh well; as long as they know you didn't do it. I really like that song. I know I've heard it several times. Once we get past the holidays, someone will give us the answer. I think I'll try to delete that reply. Merry Christmas to you too.

atmaestro said:

timber, sorry I wasn't more clear. Yes, it's not from the Band of Brothers soundtrack. However, you could focus on the writer for the music, Michael Kamen. At the beginning of a song writers career they try out (market) different versions of a same melody with several different customers/venues.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

12. timber said:

Thanks. Good idea atmaster. I'll research Michael Kamen - amazon.com I guess(?).

Hey logan01. You got the reply deleted. You weren't intentionally trying to do anything.

I too have heard the song several times but can't put my finger on it. I'm pretty sure it was part of a movie soundtrack. Someone is sure to recognize it and I wouldn't be surprised if it came from a well known movie.

Thank you all again.

logan01 said:

The more I listen to it the more it sounds like it's from a Disney movie or something with kids, fantasy, etc. It sounds a bit like Craig Armstrong.

14. timber said:

Hey logan01. Thanks for the recording offer. I sent you a PM. I will check out Craig Armstrong and post my research.

logan01 said:

Oh you're welcome. It sounds like the very first part is from one track. Then the primary tune plays. At the end it sounds like a third track with a Shania Twain sounding voice.

16. timber said:

Hey logan01. I listened to about 100 songs by Craig Armstong but no luck. Thanks for the suggestion.

This is one of those songs that seem instantly recognizable. I am surprised nobody has named it yet.

logan01 said:

I'm really surprised. Do you think that first little part is from one song, then you have the primary song, ending with a snippet from a third? Or do you think it's one song. I emailed that address on the end of the video but I guess they don't have the courtesy to reply. That last little humming part sounds like Shania Twain on her song "From This Moment". Don't get discouraged; you'll get it.

18. timber said:

I understand what you mean about 3 songs tied together. I am of course interested in the long middle part. Thanks, Timber.

logan01 said:

I am too. I like that first part as well.

20. timber said:

Hey guys. I'm sure most people are aware of 'Song Identity' on Verizon Cell Phones. Well when I thought of it I hurried to my cell phone and tried it but it came up No Match!

Someone please help me. I need this for an upcoming video I'm making for family. Thanks Timber