2 songs to ID in this video

Thread: 2 songs to ID in this video

Tags: None
  1. Music Lover 2010 said:

Default 2 songs to ID in this video

At 4:40 and 10:30 in ByeBye Collège Laval 2013 by Julia Webb on You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJ-7Nq3mlDA
    Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember-Oscar Levant

2. Ultimate DJ said:

4:40 is only the most famous EDM song of all time lol. Its Blue by Eiffel 65

10:30 is a cover of John Lennons's Imagine by Avril Lavigne.

3. Music Lover 2010 said:

Thanks a lot for the 1st song. Does EDM mean electron-dense matter (lol) or Euro-dance music or something else? I'm a big fan of Euro-dance. I may have been inaccurate about the 2nd song. It starts at around 10:30, maybe more like 10:40. It's a doo-*** song. Btw, in Laval the a's are short like in the English 'pan' in the N. Am. pronunciation.

The bizarre political censorship comes from the webmaster, not from me.
    Last edited by Music Lover 2010; 07-07-2020 at 08:42 PM.
    Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember-Oscar Levant

4. Ultimate DJ said:

EDM means Electronic Dance Music. But yeah that song is technically more Euro Dance but everything electronic falls under the EDM umbrella.

Found the song after Imagine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI1Y0KB_60A

Its from Grease - We Go Together.

Btw I'm not sure what you're talking about with Laval lol

5. Music Lover 2010 said:

Thanks. Yes, it sounded like it was from Grease.

I listened to a full version of Blue n it's certainly 1 I heard before, but I somehow didn't remember the title nor performers, n I didn't recognize it from the snippet.

It's the pronunciation for the name Laval, since Anglophones don't like to pronounce the a's of French properly even tho they can easily bc the short a is common in English in the N. Am. accent.