Late 70's early 80's J.S. Bach inspired instrumental rock music needs identified

Thread: Late 70's early 80's J.S. Bach inspired instrumental rock music needs identified

Tags: None
  1. omero72 said:

Default Late 70's early 80's J.S. Bach inspired instrumental rock music needs identified

Hello

I've got a piece which sounds like one of the compositions of or as if inspired by Johann Sebastian Bach.

here it is. it's just 40 seconds long, but long enough to give you and idea.

http://www.filedropper.com/baroque-like-music-seventies

Note: This file sharing site is reliable. You only need to fill in the 4 character CAPTCHA and that's it. It downloads the file without any hassle. I've actually tried downloading my own file to check if it works fine and it works fine.

This piece is reminiscent of the Walter Murphy's "Toccata And Funk In D Minor" (1978) but it sounds a bit different too.

Or it's like the Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow's "Beethoven's Ninth" which was performed live in 1981 but again, it's different.

These 2 similar sounding pieces are from late 70's and early 80's and so this piece is very likely to be from that same era.

2. tyresius said:

Just a guess, but.....
    Emerson Lake and Palmer
    "Blues variation" or "Fanfare for the common man"

Both can be found on Youtube

3. omero72 said:

Thank you for the comment. I've looked them up. Though they sound like it they are different.