process of moving

Thread: process of moving

Tags: None
  1. luckypenguin said:

Default process of moving

I'm currently in the process of moving and am trying to decide between professional movers and doing it myself. I know a lot of people are fans of doing it yourself, but I'm just not sure how much time it will take me to move everything myself. What do you guys think? Is hiring a professional mover worth the cost? Or do you think it's better to save money and just do it yourself?

2. archybows said:

I'd advise you to hire professionals https://crosscountrymoversllc.com/lincolnwood-movers/ to move your stuff. They'll pack it for you and make sure it's delivered safely. You can also ask them to help you move the furniture and other heavy items, if you don't have a truck or a moving van. Moving is stressful, so why not let someone else do all the hard work? As for me, it is much more convenient than asking friends or neighbors. But it's up to you.

3. anthonydrowow said:

There are a lot of pros and cons to doing it yourself, but the biggest advantage is that you can save money—a lot of it! If you're working with friends or family members, they'll probably be happy to help out. You can also ask them if they know anyone who might want to make some money on the side. Professional movers are expensive, so anything you can do yourself will cut down on costs big-time