I have friends coming over tomorrow, and my house is cold.

Thread: I have friends coming over tomorrow, and my house is cold.

Tags: friends
  1. Helen09 said:

Default I have friends coming over tomorrow, and my house is cold.

Tomorrow my friends are supposed to come over, but one of my radiators suddenly broke and started leaking and isn't warming anymore. This radiator is broken right in the room where we will all be, and I want my friends to be comfortable, and if it won't heat, it certainly won't be comfortable. Who can tell me how it can be fixed quickly?

2. Mark01 said:

It would be wrong if your friends were cold, maybe you have some other ways to heat up? After all, you can't fix the radiator so quickly, unless you live next door to a plumber . Well, I personally do not know how you can solve this problem, I advise you to buy a heater for tomorrow, I think it can replace your radiator. And then when your friends are gone, you can do the repairs. Or also another option to solve this problem is to spend time with your friends elsewhere.

3. Emilia00 said:

Bad luck for you, it will be uncomfortable in front of your friends if it's cold in the room. Although if your friends are understanding, I think there's nothing wrong with that, just let them dress warmer.