I need a French tutor in New York City

Thread: I need a French tutor in New York City

Tags: None
  1. Helen09 said:

Default I need a French tutor in New York City

I need a French tutor in New York City. My job is to communicate with and help clients of the company I work for. I used to communicate with English-speaking people, but now I need to talk to people who live in France. That's why I need to learn French.

2. Mark01 said:

Well, I think it's very easy to find a tutor in such a big city. If you lived in the countryside or somewhere else, you'd have to work really hard to find a tutor, but in New York , it's easy to find a tutor. It's strange that you were told to communicate with the French if you don't know their language. It will take you a long time to learn it, so it seems more logical to me to assign someone who already knows French to talk to clients in France. Talk to your supervisors so that you learn at least a little bit of the language and only then get to work.

3. Emilia00 said:

I do not think it is right to learn another language for the sake of work, if you do not want to learn it, you are unlikely to learn it. But it's up to you to decide what you want to do.