Two types of air conditioners

Thread: Two types of air conditioners

Tags: None
  1. Helen09 said:

Default Two types of air conditioners

I've heard of two types of air conditioners: inverter air conditioners and conventional air conditioners. But I can't understand the difference between them. Can anyone explain it to me? I want to choose the right air conditioner for my home, but I don't know what to look at. Thank you!

2. Mark01 said:

The difference between an inverter air conditioner and a conventional air conditioner is the way they regulate power and temperature. Conventional air conditioners operate on the on/off principle, meaning they start at full power and shut off when they reach a set temperature. Inverter air conditioners, on the other hand, constantly adjust the compressor speed to maintain a constant temperature, resulting in more efficient operation and energy savings. In addition, inverter klime units are quieter and provide more consistent indoor comfort.

3. Emilia00 said:

I should add that inverter air conditioners also have more precise temperature control, which allows them to keep the room comfortable at all times without large variations. They are also able to reach the desired temperature faster and maintain it steadily, which makes them especially useful on hot or cold days.