1. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by quarkie68 View Post
    You have two weeks from today though.
    Now, this is soooooo greek!!!! JESUS!!!
    LOL!!!

quarkie68 said:

Default About alcochol

"To ποτό το πίνεις δεν πρέπει να σε πίνει."

If the objective is to get hammered that can never be good. You are trying to have good time. If you get hammered in the end that is a totally different issue.

And you NEVER eat with an empty stomach. That's a rule... Which reminds me, I have to eat, I have some pints of Frydelund coming up shortly. Must get food....

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    I agree!
    "Είναι αρρώστια τα τραγούδια τι θαρρείς, βρες αγάπες άλλες φώς μου να χαρείς, τα τραγούδια που έχουν αίμα και καρδιά, είναι αρρώστια που δε γίνεται καλά"

quarkie68 said:

Smile

The party WILL be Greek, and according to the tradition for the last 4 years in a row, it will keep the neighbours awake. I live in a rather quiet area and getting a 750 Watts amplifier to play Mazonaki, Terzh or whatever until 6 in the morning can be rather noisy. Norwegians are good folks though. Very understanding and incredibly tolerant. They never called the police.

It is a rather small Greek community up here in Oslo, so whenever we meet, we make sure its a memorable experience.

Now, this is soooooo greek!!!! JESUS!!!
    LOL!!!
    "Είναι αρρώστια τα τραγούδια τι θαρρείς, βρες αγάπες άλλες φώς μου να χαρείς, τα τραγούδια που έχουν αίμα και καρδιά, είναι αρρώστια που δε γίνεται καλά"

omorfi said:

The party WILL be Greek, and according to the tradition for the last 4 years in a row, it will keep the neighbours awake. I live in a rather quiet area and getting a 750 Watts amplifier to play Mazonaki, Terzh or whatever until 6 in the morning can be rather noisy. Norwegians are good folks though. Very understanding and incredibly tolerant. They never called the police.

It is a rather small Greek community up here in Oslo, so whenever we meet, we make sure its a memorable experience.

hahah, I know Greeks know how to party..
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

5. dya said:

Well, actually I referred to the ultimatum-like sentence you wrote to Omorfi! : Like:" it's now, or never! You have two weeks to make a decision! "

But, anyway, thank for the description of your parties! Sounds familiar! We love noisy parties, cause we, too, are a noisy people. Music played out-loud is something usual around here.

As for the music you're listening to your parties... You put up the only name that could have drawn my attention! LOL!!! Fishing, fishing?

Just kidding!

omorfi said:

Hahah, Terzis draw more my attention... Even though I like Mazonakis too, especially the "old" ones..

7. dya said:

Default OK, quarkie, you drew our attention! Now what? :)

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Hahah, Terzis draw more my attention... Even though I like Mazonakis too, especially the "old" ones..
    Don't tell me about the old ones, I'm dying to get some lyrics of songs from his firsts albums. Nowhere to be found on the entire internet! Me sad!

omorfi said:

Really? That's strange...

9. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Really? That's strange...
    No, it's not! That's the reality...
    There are a few of the firsts songs on the lyrics sites we all know. But, only a few. There are so many other wonderful songs on the firsts albums, and the lyrics aren't anywhere!

omorfi said:

Too bad..

quarkie68 said:

Default Tell me what you want and I shall do my best dya

to find out your hidden treasures. Me and the others here. Any particular selections from the early ones you would like me (and others) to hunt the lyrics for? If you want them soon it might be tricky as this weekend is going to be a bit hectic for me, but get the ball rolling...

Don't tell me about the old ones, I'm dying to get some lyrics of songs from his firsts albums. Nowhere to be found on the entire internet! Me sad!

12. dya said:

Would you do that for me?!
    I have no pride here whatsoever!!!!

13. dya said:

I am not in a hurry at all, I have given up hope to ever find them....I can still wait...if I get them in the end!
    Now let me write down the songs!
    You really made my evening!!!

14. dya said:

Default Μην με βρίζεις!!! :)

First: I am not going to write any accent, ok? I'm too lazy at this hour!!! LOL

Album "Μεσανυχτα και κατι", Songs: Δεν εχο που να παω, Η ωρα που τρελαινομαι, Ξαγνικα.

Album: Αλλαξανε τα πλανα μου, Songs: Εισαι εωα τρενο, Καρδια κι αγαπη μου, Το λαθος μου το τελευταιο,

Album: Παιδι της νυχτας, Songs: Τι φταιει( I would give my soul away for these lyrycs!!! LOL!!),Να με πιεις φιλι φιλι(the same!!!), Οι 9 στους 10(the same!!!), Μια συγνομι δε φτανει,

Album:Σαββατο, Song: Παλιοζωη

ΟΚ!!! You asked, I wrote an entire list!!! These are the songs for which I would .... ok whatever LOL!...to have the lyrics...if possible...sometime.....anytime!

Ευχαριστώ!!!!!

Και καληνύχτα!
    Last edited by dya; 01-05-2007 at 04:54 PM.

tremo said:

how meaningful lyrics... thank you lot... I love Remos and his songs!!!
    Şarkıların günahı yok, acıtan sensin içimi...
    Hangimiz istedi söyle, bu adaletsiz seçimi...