please help me find what song this is!! :[

Thread: please help me find what song this is!! :[

Tags: None
  1. ryan323 said:

Default please help me find what song this is!! :[

all i know is its like a screamo song. the intro starts off LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!
    its on you tube also.. check out this link..the song starts at 30 seconds into the video.. YouTube - how to be emo/scene

2. ryan323 said:

Default screamo song starts off LETS GOOOO!!!

someone please help me figure out what artist and song name this is.. its been haunting me for days... heres a link to where part of the song is.. it starts at 30 seconds in... YouTube - how to be emo/scene

logan01 said:

On the opening "credits" there is a reference to music titled "The Suicide Pact". Is that just part of her video production or is it a real song?

4. x-fallenxangel-x said:

Quote Originally Posted by ryan323 View Post
    someone please help me figure out what artist and song name this is.. its been haunting me for days... heres a link to where part of the song is.. it starts at 30 seconds in... YouTube - how to be emo/scene
    This song is Tears Don't Fall, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE.
    This is a great band ! ^^

( Sorry if my English is not great, I'm French '^^ )

5. TASHHA! said:

DUDE?
    that song is really good!?
    & if you still dont know what it is,
    well its.. tears dont fall -bullet for my valentine
    :]

6. mc c3 said:

Smile Bfmv

Hey thats the intro 2 bullet for my valentine ''tears dont fall' if u like that you might like ''four words to choke upon'' or try hawthorne heights ''ohio is for lovers'' or aiden ''die romantic'' thats if you like it all of course lol. cya. hope i helped.