Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    ElPhezo
    Guest

    Default Viva la bam season 2 episode 2 pirate bar song

    Ive been trying to find this song ever since this episode came out.

    Whats the name of the song from the episode where slayer comes and they make the pirate bar, and right when dunn is ruining the bone and it says "Pirate bar staus: Harrrable" Its a metal riff on guitar that sounds really cool. Its season 2 episode 2 and here is a video to make it easy on you: YouTube - Viva La Bam - Season 2 - Episode 2 - Part 2 Of 3. Thanks in advance to whoever finds it, good luck.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Smile Season 2 episode 2 pirate bar song

    Yea, im looking for the same song if anyone knows please send me e-mail or post on here. thx

  3. #3
    clane
    Guest

    Default pirate bar song

    the name of it is drunken lullabies, by flogging molly

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by clane View Post
    the name of it is drunken lullabies, by flogging molly
    Srry buddy but thats not the song, watch the episode its liek a heavy metal guitar rift, thx for answering anywayz.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    its just a riff from some slayer song thats never been released

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by zaktheman View Post
    its just a riff from some slayer song thats never been released
    I think it is a slayer song, but are u sure its never been released?

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I am quite postive, as its like a one off special

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hmm.... maybe one off, hope not

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hi i'm from poland and i need
    -the song from s01e02 when Phil margera is on the eating festival and Bam margera with his crew are spying Phil and April
    -next song is from s01e01 when bam and dicamillio are getting into phil's car with the keys and going to the scrap metal and destroy it.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveDrifting View Post
    hi i'm from poland and i need
    -the song from s01e02 when Phil margera is on the eating festival and Bam margera with his crew are spying Phil and April
    -next song is from s01e01 when bam and dicamillio are getting into phil's car with the keys and going to the scrap metal and destroy it.
    I'll have a look, then tell ya the songs if i know them..

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hi i found it:
    -first song is called CKY - Attached At The Hip
    -second song is called CKY - Inhuman Creation

    i know some good viva la bam's songs titles, for example: CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings ,Turbonegro - must be destroyed, Gnarkill - Swab the Deck, Cky - dont hold your breath

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iLoveDrifting View Post
    hi i found it:
    -first song is called CKY - Attached At The Hip
    -second song is called CKY - Inhuman Creation

    i know some good viva la bam's songs titles, for example: CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings ,Turbonegro - must be destroyed, Gnarkill - Swab the Deck, Cky - dont hold your breath
    Nice, Yea Cky does some gr8 songs, so does Turbonegro, check them out too....

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ElPhezo View Post
    Ive been trying to find this song ever since this episode came out.

    Whats the name of the song from the episode where slayer comes and they make the pirate bar, and right when dunn is ruining the bone and it says "Pirate bar staus: Harrrable" Its a metal riff on guitar that sounds really cool. Its season 2 episode 2 and here is a video to make it easy on you: YouTube - Viva La Bam - Season 2 - Episode 2 - Part 2 Of 3. Thanks in advance to whoever finds it, good luck.
    The original song of this post is Passion by All That Remains

Similar Threads

  1. Viva La Bam Season 4 Episode 1
    By XuRg3oN in forum Viva La Bam Identify
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 05:33 PM
  2. Song From Season 5 Specials Disc Of Viva La Bam
    By marilynmonroe1515 in forum Viva La Bam Identify
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2007, 06:55 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 03:28 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2006, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions