Have a bunch of lyrics for sale!

Thread: Have a bunch of lyrics for sale!

Tags: None
  1. BeTrue4u said:

Thumbs up Have a bunch of lyrics for sale!

All my lyrics are geared at one thing, making the world a better place. I have so many ideas and must be heard please help! I have been writing for years now. Since nineteen eighty seven. I have hundreds of lyrics for sale, I AM willing to put an album together for a well known band. Only have lyrics all songs need music. I AM also willing to write lyrics for the TRULY serious. Let me know. E-Mail me at ibaronteeit@yahoo.com
    Last edited by BeTrue4u; 02-11-2007 at 12:52 PM. Reason: more info

2. olesea said:

I've got some quite original lyrics for ,mostly. rock music.
    Contact at oleseabejenaru@yahoo.gr

3. Stonewall said:

Default Need lyrics ?

I have been writing songs for many years now. Written songs for known and unknown bands and artists.

Don`t hesitate to contact me if you need lyrics, just e-mail me:
    stonewalllyrics@googlemail.com

Visit my site at: www.myspace.com/philjacksonlyrics

Much love,
    Phil Jackson

4. Tim Mayband said:

Default You Can't Do That!

If you reside outside the U.S.A. then you should consult an entertainment lawyer but basically, in the U.S. it's not legal to directly sell your songs to an individual or music industry professional.

There was a time back in the 40's when you could but congress put a stop to it because songwriters were selling songs for $25 or $50 that later made millions while they died as paupers.

What you can do is market your songs to song publishers and possibly get an advance against future royalties they gample the song will earn.

My advice would be to read this article:

5 Things You Need to Know to Get Your Songs Signed by a Publisher!

It's at:

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Bill_E_Watson

Scroll down & you'll see it.

5. rjb0765@gmail.com said:

Default Thank you for the info Bill Watson!

You are correct in your post. The thank you is for the link you provided at the end. I have read several of you articles and look forward to the rest but for now it's sleepy time in Montana (where I'm currently sitting). I have been a performing muscian, drummer by trade, since I was in high school. Over the last fifteen years or so I have been honing song writing skills and at least six of the songs I have written have been played live at clubs by local bands. I'm currently retired and am hired occasionally to lay drum tracks for other locals who write. Anyway, after having several songs I'm kinda proud of filling up an old cardboard box I decided there must be a way to get one or two of my songs in front of someone who might know someone who might know someone and on and on. One thing for sure.....years of waiting for some music producer's airplane to crash in my front yard so he can meet me and I can get discovered is not working! So tonite I began my journey to gather info on how songs get to performers, at a level way beyond where I am now. There must be a way, right?! I stumbled onto your thread here and thus your articles. You provide an industry view without wasting alot of time surgar coating the facts. I appreciate that. If I only had a nickle for each time someone told me they would open the doors to stardom for me.....blah blah. You make it clear that only I can make my future. Of course, knowing the right person(s) can't hurt but I probably will never find those persons sitting here. Thanks again for your input.