When Uninvited Becomes Invited... *

Thread: When Uninvited Becomes Invited... *

Tags: None

omorfi said:

You know what? It's Friday again!! Time to wish everyone a great weekend! Good "worker" as I am, I have written a BIG minus in the book Saturday and Sunday, because this weekend I will have off...

I have no plans, just relax and maybe go to our house in the countryside.

It's Mother's Day this Sunday, so I'll have to buy a gift... and bake a cake.. haha...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

2. dya said:

Kalimera, paidia! Miss me? Cause I miss you for sure! I found a spot with net connection and took the opportunity to say hello!
    We've just finished riding through the woods(no woflves, Omorfi, if that's what you wanted to ask LOL) and it was just great. Nice horses, snow, mountain, nice weather, I WASN'T COLD AT ALL lol!! Just wondeful!

It's not snowing(we aren't lucky from this point of view), but thank God, the snow from last week still lasts so it's a beautiful lanscape after all. Maybe I'll show you some pictures next week.

Ah, and I found a bar where they had Ouzo...LOL! Omorfi...I thought about you! LOL!

Azim mou, I hope you won't be too exausted when I come back! You seem to be having some rough days, but please, get some rest cause I'll come back in a mood for learning! LOL! Can you believe I took my notebook with me and I'm repeating words? I must be definetely crazy!

Sirenceto, I'm glad you finish you exams! At last!We'll be studying together!

And, to Her Highness, THE Orange Princess: glad to see you join us from time to time! Come more often!

Omorfi, I can see you're on now, but I'll be off as soon as I post this, so...talk to you when I come back!

Miss you all, paidia!

omorfi said:

Kalimera DYA!!!

Of course we miss you! You just couldn't keep away from the Internet?? hahah.. OK, horses then... Did he come riding towards you on a white horse?? hahha...

Please do show us some photos!

A bar where they had ouzo?? OH, stay there... I'm coming!! hahah.

tststs.....

Welcome back soon!!

4. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Kalimera, paidia! Miss me? Cause I miss you for sure! I found a spot with net connection and took the opportunity to say hello!
    We've just finished riding through the woods(no woflves, Omorfi, if that's what you wanted to ask LOL) and it was just great. Nice horses, snow, mountain, nice weather, I WASN'T COLD AT ALL lol!! Just wondeful!

It's not snowing(we aren't lucky from this point of view), but thank God, the snow from last week still lasts so it's a beautiful lanscape after all. Maybe I'll show you some pictures next week.

Ah, and I found a bar where they had Ouzo...LOL! Omorfi...I thought about you! LOL!

Azim mou, I hope you won't be too exausted when I come back! You seem to be having some rough days, but please, get some rest cause I'll come back in a mood for learning! LOL! Can you believe I took my notebook with me and I'm repeating words? I must be definetely crazy!

Sirenceto, I'm glad you finish you exams! At last!We'll be studying together!

And, to Her Highness, THE Orange Princess: glad to see you join us from time to time! Come more often!

Omorfi, I can see you're on now, but I'll be off as soon as I post this, so...talk to you when I come back!

Miss you all, paidia!

... ...

AAAAAHHH !!! RE ADORABLE DYA MOU, RE !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ... ... EXCELLENT "STUFF" !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

And, ... "YES !!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY , TOTALLY "MAD", INDEED !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... JUST the "way" we "like" you and "love" you, adorable dya mou ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ... ... ...

EVER so "happy" you are "having a GREAT time" ... !!! ... (even "FOUND" your "OLD FRIEND", to "keep you and 'omorfi' [who I am 'sure' is 'THERE' by NÅ ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ...], ... 'warm' and 'happy' ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ... ... ...) ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

We TOTALLY "MISS" YOU ... YOU "ΤΡΕΛΛΗ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΑ", YOU !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

ΣΕ ΦΙΛΩ ΠΟΛΥ, ΠΟΛΥ , ΠΟΛΥ ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

Azim

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 02-09-2007 at 12:59 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

5. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post

You know what? It's Friday again!! Time to wish everyone a great weekend! Good "worker" as I am, I have written a BIG minus in the book Saturday and Sunday, because this weekend I will have off...

I have no plans, just relax and maybe go to our house in the countryside.

It's Mother's Day this Sunday, so I'll have to buy a gift... and bake a cake.. haha...

... ...

omorfi mou ... ... ...

... how "GREAT" is to "have" ... "NO PLANS" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ...

... so, TOTALLY ... "COOL" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... and, JUST the "right" ... "thing" for ... "chilling out" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

... ... ... EXCELLENT "STUFF" !!! ... ... ...
    (!!! LOL !!! ... am I "repeating" myself again ... ?!? ... !!! LOL !!!)

(... and the "country-house" ... "sounds" ... "marvelous", INDEED !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*)

... VERY "HAPPY" ... for "you" ... "beautiful cherub" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

AND ... by the way, ... your "mother" is "one fortunate lady" ... to "have" such a ... "wonder-full" ... "κόρη" !!! ... ^υ* ... *υ* ... !!!

... *υ* ... and, ofcourse ... savnet d', flinke nordlige stjerne ... *υ* ...

την αγάπη μου, όμορφη μου

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 02-09-2007 at 01:00 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

6. azimut said:

... ...

I, also ... "εύχομαι" (efhome, I am "wishing" or I "wish"), ... η "sirenceto" μου, ... να είναι "εδώ" απόψε (na ine edo apopse, to be "here" tonight) ... για να "πάρουμε" λίγη από τη δροσια της (ya na paroume ligi apo ti drosia tis, as to "take" some of her "freshness") ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

Σε πεθυμώ και σε φιλώ, sirenceto mou ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

7. azimut said:

... ...

... my "gorgeous Orange Princess" ... !!! ... *υ* ...

I "know" you probably won't read "this" until much-much later ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

Thank you for your "colour" in my "Life", in my "beingness" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ...

... "keep well" agapi mou glikia mou ... and "mi kako sou" for "anything" that ... "dis-colours" you, "my Lady" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*

I love you ... *υ* ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

8. azimut said:

... ...

... ... ... ... ... ...

... ... ... AGAPIMENES MOU KOROUDES !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

... THIS IS EXCELLENT ... EXCELLENT ... EXCELLENT ... "STUFF" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

TH "FORUM" IS TOTALLY "BACK TO NORMAL" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... one is EVEN "ABLE" to "SEE" who is "ON" ... in "EACH" ... "PAGE" (once again !!!) ... !!! !!! !!! ... *υ* ... *υ* ... *υ* ... !!! !!! !!! ...

I AM SO TOTALLY "ECSTATIC" about it ALL !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... ... ... ... ... ...

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 02-09-2007 at 01:16 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

AZIM!! You make me dizzy, how busy you are in here! hahaha...

Well I know it's good to have no plans, but the problem is I rarely have no plans... LOL... I just chill, chill, chill... That's the way it is living in my town, haha.

I hope at least I will have tons of energy the time I actually will do something.. haha.

10. azimut said:

AZIM!! You make me dizzy, how busy you are in here! hahaha...

Well I know it's good to have no plans, but the problem is I rarely have no plans... LOL... I just chill, chill, chill... That's the way it is living in my town, haha.

I hope at least I will have tons of energy the time I actually will do something.. haha.

... ...

... I do "hope" it is a "nice" ... "dizzy" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*

(AND, ... that it does NOT "interfere" with the "mysterie" ... "aspect" of myself ... !!! LOL !!!) ... *υ* ...

... I "know" only TOO well ... the "no plans" ... "situation" ... AND, "the way it is living in my town" ... for "someone" ... "like me" ... (do I "need" to "repeat" how "you remind me of myself" ?!? ... AND, ... "where have you been all my life ?!?" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...) ... !!! ...

... for "that" alone, I "say" ... "Μη κακό σου, καφούρα μου !!!" ... ... ... *υ*

and, ofcourse ... "τα πάντα ρει" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*

And so, ... YES !!! It is ALL part of the "Great Design" for "having" ... "tons of Energy" ... for when you are and for when you are to "be" ... "doing" and "doing being" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Hehehe.... Ta panta rei.... Alt er forgjengelig... That would be the Norwegian way of saying that...

I'm leaving soon to watch "Six Feet Under" again, but I'll be back. If I don't see you anymore(today that is, lol), have a good night!

Thanks for "reading" me

12. azimut said:

Hehehe.... Ta panta rei.... Alt er forgjengelig... That would be the Norwegian way of saying that...

I'm leaving soon to watch "Six Feet Under" again, but I'll be back. If I don't see you anymore(today that is, lol), have a good night!

Thanks for "reading" me

... ...

... that is "god" to "know" ... "alt er forgjengelig ..." ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

(... επειδή, μπορεί να "χρειάζεται" να το "πω", ή να το "λέω" σε "κάποιες"΄... "όμορφες Νορβηγίδες" ... [με "ελληνική ή/και κυπριακή ψυχή" !!! LOL !!!] ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...)

... και ... "ζηλεύω" πολύ που δεν θα "δω" και 'γώ "έξι πόδια (από) κάτω" ...

χαχαχαχαχα (that's SO "funny" in "Greek" ... !!! LOL !!!) ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

For the "last sentence" ... ... ...

... min vakre ung kvinne ... !!! ... the "PLEASURE" is ALL "MINE" ... (to "read" !!!) ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

:d

omorfi said:

:d...............

omorfi said:

Ok I think it means.. no Greek grin tonight!!

16. azimut said:

Ok I think it means.. no Greek grin tonight!!

... ...

... I guess not ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

17. azimut said:

... ...

... savnet d' ... ... ...

... and, ... how was "six feet under"... ?!? ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Anyway.. it's time to say... ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ!

May the night threat you well and I will see you

19. azimut said:

Anyway.. it's time to say... ΚΑΛΗΝΥΧΤΑ!

May the night threat you well and I will see you

... ...

... Καληνύκτα, όμορφη μου κόρη ...

... Καλήν Αύριο ... ... ...

... "see" you, too ... søte drøm ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Unhappy

The Greek boss just kicked me off,meaning I lost my job God, every time that one thing goes good, something else makes your days look in black and white. Anyway, life goes on as I do,am I right? Oh, I miss U so much . . . . . a shoulder to cry on . . . LOLOLOLOLOLOL oh, come on, I am a bit angry and disappointed but still don't forget when it worths crying
    I wish U a nice weekend. This Wednesday is my last exam and after that I will BE here with U. I am so happy that U don't forget me and although I do not join U that doesn't mean that I am not aware of what is going on with you.
    Be happy and see U very soon!