dime

Thread: dime

Tags: None
  1. arali_2007 said:

Cool dime

what is up with this site

Mumbles said:

There has been a problem with the database, hopefully its all sorted out now.

Due to technical error, all data from 11:00 GMT 06-Feb to 10:00 GMT 07-Feb is lost. Data previously lost from 01-Feb to 06-Feb is restored. We are very sorry for this mess, and beleive that everything will work fast and stable now. Thanks for understanding!
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

Gawain2112 said:

hey moderator, you guys need some more forum ideas (like stuff related to bands, looking for managers and band name ideas) just an idea, getting bored of the s-m-a-l-l selection of forum topics...
    The media loves their latest tragic suicide,
    They exploit it, then patened it,
    And profit from the people who died.
    -Nevermore

Tania ATL said:

Thanks for being interested

I'd like to say that now this forum is mostly lyrics-oriented, because this is what incoming visitors are looking for. All other sub-forums are visited much less, and this is not because of moderators, but because of visitors.
    We're ready to grow, but with your help. Please, suggest topics that will be interesting for community & we'll gladly give them a chance to become new sub-forums. And then use them

Gawain2112 said:

np, just doin' my part. The way i see it, were all here because we live for music. Just thought more music related topics would bring in more music related members. But w/e, your the boss dude.
    The media loves their latest tragic suicide,
    They exploit it, then patened it,
    And profit from the people who died.
    -Nevermore