Fall Out Boy

Thread: Fall Out Boy

Tags: None
  1. singforsam said:

Default Infinity on High by FOB

Has anyone heard the new Fall Out Boy CD? Last week after work at UMGD, I went and picked up a copy of the CD. It was totally worth every penny and more that I paid for it. Infinity on High is so amazing by FOB!!

2. allflowerz said:

Thumbs up Fall Out Boy

Have any of you guys got a chance to check out the new fall out boy album ? for the most part
    I am a hip hoper but that record took me by surprise. I would not have even herd it but someone was playing it in the office at umgd I was hooked after the intro with jay Z . Infinity on High
    Is one of the better records I have herd in a wile.

Dean Winchester said:

Fall Out Boy is pretty good, I myself haven't heard their new cd. I'm sure my friend has though, she's a really big fan of them. I'll take a chance to listen to it when I can.
    If no one has attempted it, it will remain impossible.

Bullet for my valentine said:

i also haven't heard there new album but so far ive luved all of there music...
    symbolism=something that stands for more than jus itself

I'M NOT A FISH!!!!

SpudMunky said:

Hiya! i quite like fall out boy! this is by far their best album out of the three, it mixed up a bit more with some hip hoppy beats but still sticking to their rock emo type genre! its an awesome album and its refreshing to hear something different!
    Do you serve a purpose or purposely serve?

just a life experience said:

Wow! Their cd is AWESOME! Best one... ME and my friend listen to it everyday. We don't prefer #9 and #6 but the rest are all good. I really like the Carpal Tunnel of Love, the lyrics and the video. The video is cartoon and it's just really hilarious. And, I guess you can say "cute". But I prefer #3. This ain't a Scene, It's a Arms Race. I mean that's their #1 single that everybody heard. It's a ral addicting song. If' anybody wants the lyrics or names of the songs, I would be glad to hook you up.
    $$Cha Ching$$ Kr1sten yo my dawg is cooler! lala elmo's my pimp...&%^&%$&*%#*$%@%

just a life experience said:

Smile Awesome!

Wow! Their cd is AWESOME! Best one... ME and my friend listen to it everyday. We don't prefer #9 and #6 but the rest are all good. I really like the Carpal Tunnel of Love, the lyrics and the video. The video is cartoon and it's just really hilarious. And, I guess you can say "cute". But I prefer #3. This ain't a Scene, It's a Arms Race. I mean that's their #1 single that everybody heard. It's a ral addicting song. If' anybody wants the lyrics or names of the songs, I would be glad to hook you up.
    $$Cha Ching$$ Kr1sten yo my dawg is cooler! lala elmo's my pimp...&%^&%$&*%#*$%@%

xgunsxgoxbangx said:

It really is fantastic like 12 times better than from under the cork tree. The album is like hook after hook, but kri- just_a_life_expirience is right. #6&#9 suck. Carpal Tunnel of lOve roolz!!!
    ~Le monde est un vampire

xR A I Nstorm said:

yepp. agreed. now that This Ain't a Scene, and Thnks fr th Mmrs are hit singles, fob is loved more than everrr

-sigh- now we'll have to share our boys with the rest of the world. xD

10. Nicolle2008 said:

I love the new FOB cd. Sooo good. Not of what I expected from them at all! Loved the song Thnks fr th mmrs.

11. mousey42 said:

Fall Out Boy is so amazing. i saw them on May 16th. it was the coolest thing ever. they put on really good shows. yeah, everything about them is amazing.

12. Ryan_Rools!!!!! said:

I've got the cd and all I can say is if you hate FOB then screw you dummy!
    FOB ROOLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. vixfix34 said:

the new album is good, but nothing compared to their old albums. Fall Out Boy has basically completely changed to a new genre. I like them still, just can't really listen to a lot of their new stuff. And Pete, oh lord.... I've said this before and I'll say it again he is a SE.L.L.O.U.T.

14. adosreis90 said:

yeah i'd have to agree with vixfix but i've never really been too drawn to them they're not that unique and tend to have the same melody if u'd listen closely they take bits and pieces from other songs and put it together to make it sound new when in reality its not. I'm not a hater i tend to like their singles for about 2-3 days before i realize how superficial and simple they really are. Although i'm still lovin that riff in the beginning of "the take over, the breaks over" I could play that on my guitar for days.

15. omgtoaster said:

-is late-

M'kay... so, I bought FUCT, IOH and THEN TTTYG - out of the three that I have, I have to say that TTTYG is my favourite; although some songs don't stick with me like some do off IOH.

Fall Out Boy HAS changed a lot through the years that they've been a band, but that's what happens. They (in people's opinions) have become sell outs, but that's because they're trying to reach to a larger range of fans than the ones they already have. ALL bands experiment with different sounds & -obviously- all their albums won't sound the same.

*Tina* said:

I only heard few songs from new album, but i like them a lot
    FOB are one of the greatest
    <3

teeahhurie said:

yes i totally agree.
    its so worth the money.
    thats why i have 3 copies of it. lol
    "believe in me because i dont believe i'm anything" Geroge Ryan Ross III

18. Rabbitdrive said:

I lurve Bang The Doldrums!

teeahhurie said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitdrive View Post
    I lurve Bang The Doldrums!
    Bang The Doldrums is the bomb!!
    "believe in me because i dont believe i'm anything" Geroge Ryan Ross III

20. coolmusicgirl said:

Default New Fall Out Boy Music

hey everyone i was looking for some new fob news and i found that they 4 new songs out. they sound great, everyone can listen to them on this site http://www.iheartmusic.com/cc-common...html?apid=5192