Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί-Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης

Thread: Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί-Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Default Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί-Γιώργος Μαζωνάκης

A brand new series of lyrics has just unfolded in front of my eyes tonight. I discovered an entire “lot” of Mazonakis lyrics, and, (how lucky am I?!) there are exactly the ones I was dying to find out! So…I’m back!!! LOL!

I chose this particular song to start with(!) from various reasons: someone once translated the title for me, as I was going crazy for not understanding it. Τhen, this song is among the first ones I discovered from Mazonakis, therefore it is very dear to my heart. And last but not least: it carries a good message!!! Someone…can you "read" the message? And correct its translation? Παρακαλώ...και ευχαριστώ...

Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί - Drink me kiss by kiss

Αν η αγάπη θα σε πάρει θα σε πάει στο φεγγάρι στη στιγμή - If love will get you, will take you to the moon in one moment
    αν η ζωή σου γίνει δρόμος κι αφορμή...- If your life becomes path and reason
    Αν στάζει μέλι το μαχαίρι η καρδιά σου δε το ξέρει αν κοπείς- If the knife pours honey your heart doesn’t know if you cut
    αν έρωτά μου νιώθεις έτσι να το πεις... - If you feel my passion like this, say it …( I actually had to go and listen to the song to understand if “έτσι” goes with “νιώθεις” or with “να το πεις”. It’s all in the intonation!!! LOL!)

Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί, σε μι' αγάπη αμαρτωλή θέλω ν' αγιάσω - Drink me kiss by kiss, in a sinful love I want to consecrate( I have no idea what’s the english equivalent for “αγιάσω” is but I am verrryy proud of myself for being able to understand the meaning by splitting it into αγιά(saint) + ζω(to live) = live like a saint)
    να με πιεις φιλί φιλί κι ας καώ και πιο πολύ φωτιά τρελή... - Drink me kiss by kiss even if I’m burnt by a more crazy fire
    Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί, σε μι' αγάπη αμαρτωλή θέλω ν' αγιάσω - Drink me kiss by kiss, in a sinful love I want to consecrate
    να με πιεις φιλί φιλί κι ας καώ και πιο πολύ φωτιά τρελή... – Drink me kiss by kiss even if I’m burnt by a more crazy fire

Αν η αγάπη σε μαγέψει θα σου πάρει κάθε σκέψη στο λεπτό- If love fascinates you, it will take you away every thought in a minute
    αν τ' όνειρό σου γίνει πάθος δυνατό...- If your dream becomes strong ardour
    Αν σ' ένα βλέμμα θα ραγίσεις τη φωτιά θα συνηθίσεις αν καείς - If in one look you’ll crack the fire, you get used if you burn
    αν έρωτά μου νιώθεις έτσι να το πεις... –If you feel my passion like this, say it …

sirenceto said:

oh dear, Dya mou, I wish I COULD help you . . . yes,these lyrics have a message . . . are we waiting for someone to help

3. azimut said:

... ...

... Ω !!! ... dya ... !!! ... ... ...

... I am, yet again, "with no words" ... φλογερή μου λιονταρίνα ... !!! ... ... ...

... ... ... ΅Ο΅ ... ... ... WOW !!! ... ... ... ΅Ο΅ ... ... ...

... and HOW ... "magnificent" ... your "way" of ... "UNDER-standing", adorable dya ... !!! ... ... ...

... what IS "there" to "say" to "you" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

(... "αν έρωτά μου νιώθεις έτσι να το πεις" ... "if you, passion of mine, 'feel' that 'way' (do) say it" ...)

... thank you ... îţi mulţumesc ... σ' ευχαριστώ ...

... for yet "another" ... "marvelous" ... "elucidation" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

(... σου χαμογελώ, dya mea, το "βλέπεις" ... ?!? ...

... και σ' αγκαλιάζω, γιαβρί μου, το "νιώθεις" ... ?!? ...)

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

4. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post
    ... ...

(... σου χαμογελώ, dya mea, το "βλέπεις" ... ?!? ...

... και σ' αγκαλιάζω, γιαβρί μου, το "νιώθεις" ... ?!? ...)

... ...

Το βλέπω και το νιώθω, Αζιμ μου!

And I'm glad you aknowledged and accepted my message...! ! I meant it.

Will you ever again, from now on, make fun of me and Mazonakis?! lol! Now that we have just sent you this "message"? May I suggest you(I know this may be too much for you, but you can't blame me for trying!!!LOL) to listen to the song? It really makes you start drinking kisses!

So..I'm just gonna send you a few, in case you listen to the song and get thirsty: mhuah, mhuah, mhuah!!! (I'm crazy, I know!!)

5. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Το βλέπω και το νιώθω, Αζιμ μου!

And I'm glad you aknowledged and accepted my message...! ! I meant it.

Will you ever again, from now on, make fun of me and Mazonakis?! lol! Now that we have just sent you this "message"? May I suggest you(I know this may be too much for you, but you can't blame me for trying!!!LOL) to listen to the song? It really makes you start drinking kisses!

So..I'm just gonna send you a few, in case you listen to the song and get thirsty: mhuah, mhuah, mhuah!!! (I'm crazy, I know!!)

... ...

... actually, dya mou, ... it is AGES now I was "meaning" to "ask" you ... for your "assistance" ... ?!? ... ... ...

... how do you "get" to "find" and "listen" to"songs" like you "do", in the "net" ... ?!? ?!? ?!? ... ... ...

... was "wondering" about it for a long "time", now ... ... ...

... "Elladografia" for example ... ?!? ... ... ... and, ... ("dare I say it" but [and], I do"want" ...), to "listen" to "this" one, aswell ... ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

6. dya said:

Due to the fact that I managed to somehow get sick in no time(must bo from something I ate), I'm going to bed, hoping that this "discomfort" will dissapear by tomorrow.

Λοιπον...Καληνύχτα, παιδιά! Και γλυκα ονειρα!

sirenceto said:

Kalinihta kai kalin avrio...

omorfi said:

Just got here to say "Καληνύχτα"

And happy to see you coming up with another Mazonakis-thread and a great translation...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

9. azimut said:

Arrow ... a "free-style interpretation" ... ... ...

... ...

This is "AFTER" ... "hearing" ... it ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

(... σε "έβλεπα" να το ... "χορεύεις" ... και σε χαιρόμουνα, γιαβρί μου ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...)

... ... ... "γεια στη χάρη σου, κοπέλλα μου !!!" ... ... ...

... ...

Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί
    / Na me pkis fili fili
    Drink me up, kiss by kiss

Αν η αγάπη θα σε πάρει θα σε πάει στο φεγγάρι στη στιγμή
    / an i agapi tha se pari, tha se pai sto fegari sti stigmi
    if "Love" will "conquer" you, (Love) will "carry" you to the moon, in an instant
    αν η ζωή σου γίνει δρόμος κι αφορμή...- If your life becomes path and reason
    / an i zoi sou, yini dromos ki aformi
    if your "Life", becomes a "highway" and a "cause"
    Αν στάζει μέλι το μαχαίρι η καρδιά σου δεν το ξέρει αν κοπείς
    / an stazi meli, to maheri i kardia sou den to xeri an kopis
    if (your Life) is dripping "honey", your "heart" is "unaware" of "the knife", if (when your heart) "gets cut"
    Aν έρωτά μου νιώθεις έτσι, να το πεις ...
    / an erota mou niothis etsi, na to pis ...
    if you, passion of mine, "feel this way", do say it ...

Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί, σε μι' αγάπη αμαρτωλή θέλω ν' αγιάσω
    / na me pkis fili fili, se mia agapi amartoli thelo n' ayaso
    "drink me up" kiss by kiss, within a "sinning Love" I yearn to "be sanctified"
    να με πιεις φιλί φιλί κι ας καώ και πιο πολύ, φωτιά τρελή ...
    / na me pkis fili fili ki as kao ke pio poli, fotia treli ...
    "drink me up" kiss by kiss, even if I "burn" all the more, (you) "mad" (uncontrolable, passionate) fire
    Να με πιεις φιλί φιλί, σε μι' αγάπη αμαρτωλή θέλω ν' αγιάσω
    / na me pkis fili fili, se mia agapi amartoli thelo n' ayaso
    "drink me up" kiss by kiss, within a "sinning Love" I yearn to "be sanctified"
    να με πιεις φιλί φιλί κι ας καώ και πιο πολύ, φωτιά τρελή ...
    / na me pkis fili fili ki as kao ke pio poli, fotia treli ...
    "drink me up" kiss by kiss, even if I "burn" all the more, (you) "mad" (uncontrolable, passionate) "fire"

Αν η αγάπη σε μαγέψει θα σου πάρει κάθε σκέψη στο λεπτό
    / an i agapi se mayepsi tha sou pari kathe skepsi sto lepto
    if "Love" (will) enchant you, (Love) will "carry away" all thought, in a moment
    αν τ' όνειρό σου γίνει πάθος δυνατό ...
    / an t' oniro sou yini pathos dinato ...
    if your "Dream", becomes (a) fervent "passion"
    Αν σ' ένα βλέμμα θα ραγίσεις τη φωτιά θα συνηθίσεις αν καείς
    / an d' ena vlemma tha rayisis th fotia tha sinithisis an kais
    if in a "glance" you "rupture", you will be "accustomed" to the "fire", if (when) you "get scorched"
    αν έρωτά μου νιώθεις έτσι να το πεις ...
    / an erota mou niothis etsi, na to pis ...
    if you, passion of mine, "feel this way", do say it ...

To be is to do - Plato

10. azimut said:

... ...

... Bună dimineaţa !!! ...

Είσαι καλά, dya mou ?!? ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

11. dya said:

καλημέρα! Είμαι, είμαι...Ευχαριστώ..

Talk to you right away after finishing the ...work stuff!

12. azimut said:

... ...

... will "wash" this "Leo's mane" ... and after "that", I am "going" for some ... "healing" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... Thank you for everything ... for last night ... your "message" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

(... am I "being" ... "too much" again, though ... ?!? ... this "freedom" is "scary" ... "still" somewhat "afraid" ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...)

I am EVER SO "happy" you are "WELL" ... !!! ... ... ...

... "catch" you later ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

13. dya said:

You are never too much! And freedom is healing not scary!!

And... I am happy you are well!!!

14. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Just got here to say "Καληνύχτα"

And happy to see you coming up with another Mazonakis-thread and a great translation...
    Omorfi mou, not much of a great translation but I promise you, you're gonna see a lot of Mazonakis threads in the days to come!!! LOL!

And, Azim mou, thank you for correcting the translation in such a poetic way!!! See, his songs can be poetic too and can carry beautiful messages...!!!

15. azimut said:

Omorfi mou, not much of a great translation but I promise you, you're gonna see a lot of Mazonakis threads in the days to come!!! LOL!

.... ΕΕΕΕεεεεεε !!!!! ... ΤΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΑΥΤΑ ΤΑ "ΛΟΓΙΑ" ; ....

... DDDDYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... WHAT ARE YOU "TALKING" ABOUT ?!? ... !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

... IT IS ONE OF YOUR MOST EXCELLENT "WORK" YOU HAVE EVER "DONE" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

... dya mea ... λιονταρίνα μου, χρυσή !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!!

... I NEVER "want" to "catch" you "talking" about "dya", like "that" EVER AGAIN !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ... ... PLEASE ?!? ... *υ* ...

And, Azim mou, thank you for correcting the translation in such a poetic way!!! See, his songs can be poetic too and can carry beautiful messages...!!!

... I simply "HAD TO DO SOMETHING", so as to ... "ease" ... my ... "hearing" ... an ... "ANTAGONIST" of your ... "AFFECTIONS" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... τρελλή μου, υπέροχη και "φλογερή", λιονταρίνα !!! ...

... ... ... ΟΗ !!! MY GOD !!! ... ... ...

... ... ... A TSUNAMI OF "SLEEP" ... "CAME" OVER ME ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

I bettrer "go", now I may STILL ... "find my way" to where my bed is ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

tin agapi mou

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

As Azim said... It was GREAT!!

And... I guess one Mazonakis thread means another one to come, hahaha...

17. dya said:

... IT IS ONE OF YOUR MOST EXCELLENT "WORK" YOU HAVE EVER "DONE" ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ....
    Beacuse I did that with a very precise purpose, therefore I couldn't have afforded to mess up with the meaning of the lyrics!

... I NEVER "want" to "catch" you "talking" about "dya", like "that" EVER AGAIN !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ... ... PLEASE ?!? ... *υ* ...

Excuse me, I didn't want to offend her!!! I won't do that again! I'll praise here everytime I'll have the chance! Is it better like this?

18. dya said:

As Azim said... It was GREAT!!
    Thank you, Omorfi. I will accept the compliment as I've just promised Azim I won't offend Dya and I don't want to break any promisses!!! LOL! LOL!

And... I guess one Mazonakis thread means another one to come, hahaha...
    Of course, Omorfi, of course! LOL!
    But there won't be any thread in here tonight as none of you seems to be around, and as we all know, both me and Mazonakis need spectators to perform!!!LOL!!! We need people to throw flowers at us!

19. azimut said:

Beacuse I did that with a very precise purpose, therefore I couldn't have afforded to mess up with the meaning of the lyrics!

... ...

Excuse me, I didn't want to offend her!!! I won't do that again! I'll praise her everytime I'll have the chance! Is it better like this?

... ... ... YES !!! ... MUCH BETTER !!! ... ... ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Well seems like everyone is here... lol