Opinion of Sarbel representing Greece in Eurovision 2007?

Thread: Opinion of Sarbel representing Greece in Eurovision 2007?

Tags: None

renee_cy said:

bulgaria i vote to win
    and Russia

serbia will grow old faster then Hard Rok Hallulujah...i dont even remember it hahaha

Cyprus should have been final...O well... s' agapameeeeeeeeeee evridikiiiii :P
    Hey, ari pary parenk, ari ari, jan jan
    Hay parerin, jan asenq, ari yar, ari, jan jan!

veronika_pooh said:

hahah,10X for voting for usit is pretty good we reached the 5th pleace,having in mind that it was all political voting
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Deep Greek said:

1) There were some nice songs in the competition. It doesn't matter how low where they in the final rang.
    2) Some participants are close to modern music market like Andora, Finnland, Bulgaria, Russia. Some others prefered to keep their own "easy and "safe" way like Greece, Turkey, Sweden, Spain.
    3)I feel that this show is going through its mature era
    Γυναίκα που λαμπάδιασε σαν άχυρο

omorfi said:

I didn't like the winning song honestly... It was ok to listen to, but now I can't even remember the melody or anything! Greece was not the best, even though I like Sarbel as artist I don't really find the song so great(I liked it for a while though, but that was months ago, heheh). Sakis Rouvas song was much better in the Euro Vision. Anyway, I do find the voting system a bit "unfair". In many cases it's just about voting for your neighboor and friends. Maybe someone should bring the judges back, to have a say as well?
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

heheh,10X a lotNow it came out that the winner song is stolen,have U heard,it is exact the same as one I'm not quite sure but I think is was armenian song,I compared the both song,there is no difference,bleh...
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

panselinos said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Now it came out that the winner song is stolen,have U heard,it is exact the same as one I'm not quite sure but I think is was armenian song,I compared the both song,there is no difference,bleh...
    The song they claim has been stolen is Albanian - "Ndarja" (means "Parting") by the Albanian singer Soni Malaj. It's a really good song, and Soni sings better beyond comparison than Marija Serifovic. Yet I believe we should be honest and should not run headlong into speculations too thin to persuade. These two songs are quite different. The only thing they have in common is they're both ballads.
    Let's not accuse Serbia of doing something they actually didn't do. Nobody has stolen anything.

7. pulukkui said:

Thumbs up molitva win win win

marija is the best..i love her song..she'got a great voice..

laly_cris said:

well...now in 2008 kalomoira had the third place.next year will represent us sakhs roubas.zito h ellada