The Bulgarian song for the Eurovision!

Thread: The Bulgarian song for the Eurovision!

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

Hey guys,I wanted to ask U have U heard the song that will present Bulgaria on Eurovision and do U like it?I can say that for the first time I really like the song,it's interesting and Elitza has amazing voiceHope they'll have luck

here check out and tell me what U think

YouTube - Elica & Stoyan - "Voda" (Bulgarian song Eurovision 2007)
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

maxsimn said:

I think that its better then the song from 2006,cause this one has real bulgarian motifs,not oriental motifs,but I think that the text`s short..
    I think that people like the traditional BG music its interesting for `em, like I saw there were couple of comments "amazing!" in youtube
    I wish the singers Good luck !

veronika_pooh said:

well short or not it's nothing better then that since the 3 years we take part there,I don't think they'll make it to the final but no doubt they deserve it more then everyone else before,so I wish them luck
    Last edited by veronika_pooh; 03-07-2007 at 05:25 AM.

maxsimn said:

Ami..tuka po moje da ne vleze nqkoi da go vidi,ako iskash otvori nova tema,inache naistina za 3-te godini v koito uchastvame tova e the best shto puk da ne stignat do final,tova narodnoto si e mn mn interesno (pone az taka mislq)

veronika_pooh said:

Eto gotovo,hihi,mn lesno stanaI think that the song deserves to go to the final,just don't think it will get enought votes,after all we r not so popular as some other countriesBut it is amazing

rsiscar said:

this is the first bulgarian music I got exposed to and loved it. I actually think it's better than the ones that got the higher rank.

veronika_pooh said:

Thank U!