the hills season 2 episode 8

Thread: the hills season 2 episode 8

Tags: None
  1. itsrissriss said:

Default the hills season 2 episode 8

does anyone know the name of the song and artist and the end of episode 8?
  2. AhLvsaD said:

I want to know some songs from that episode too. They both played right after the double date. One went something like "you're the most bea-u-ti-ful thing that ive seen" (not too sure about that exact wording) and then another went like "live like your last day, drink like it's water"
  3. AhLvsaD said:

I found the song! It is called Colorful by Rocco DeLuca. It is playing when Lauren and her friend leave the double date
  4. taistick said:

the last song is called breathe me by Sia
  5. bobbigirlxx said:

what was the song playing when heidi stood lauren up at the end of the episode where she went to santa barbara with spencer and at the end she went to the movies with him and then left lauren sitting at home on the couch ... it goes ... "and the days all seem the same ..." then something about no sunny skies just rain and something else haha ... it's by like a guy and it's kind of slow paced ... uh help?
  6. taistick said:

its called "shine on" by jet
  7. kalista4 said:

does anyone know the song thats playing at the beginning of this episode
    when lauren is doing school work and heidi walks into the apartment
    its something like "to let me fall"
  8. xxbootieful0716x said:

Default The Hills

NE ONE KNO THE NAME OF THE SONG IN AN EPISODE UM.. WHERE HIDI && SPENCER FIGHT.. HE GOES TO HER WORK TO [MAKE-UP] && SHE ACTS LIKE SHE ISNT THERE.. WELL A SONG PLAYS N IT GOES ... iM NOT CALLING iM SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS... NE ONE HAVE NE IDEA WHAT ITS CALLED OR WHO SINGS IT??
  9. johnnytsunami said:

Season 2 Episode 8 Starts at 7:45 http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1553557

Its like Keep it under control your just so ambitious I feel like im falling in love

Cant find it on google anywhere and its not there on the hills site, please help with song