Ashley Tisdale

Thread: Ashley Tisdale

Tags: None
  1. lil-hott-babe-4-eva-44 said:

Talking Ashley Tisdale

i absulutly luv asheley tisdale who dosent well mayb some ppl lol but her album headstrong is so wikid wooooo!!!! ashley all the way n ashley is not going out with zac efron vanessa is engaged 2 him omg lol!!!!!

2. adosreis90 said:

i think no one replied cuz they didnt want to argue but im not afraid. I find ashley tisdale fake annoying and untalented she cant hold a note without her voice cracking. As ive mentioned before anyone can sound good in a studio. And as for all that gossip who's dating who might as well ask ur parents cuz the people that write those teen magazines dont kno either.

3. cortney21 said:

I really like Ashley Tisdale and I wrote an article about her. I would really appreciate it if you would check it out and comment it, thanks :]

http://hollywoodsquared.com/ashley-t...ising-actress/

4. Chunkfnk said:

Quote Originally Posted by adosreis90 View Post
    i think no one replied cuz they didnt want to argue but im not afraid. I find ashley tisdale fake annoying and untalented she cant hold a note without her voice cracking. As ive mentioned before anyone can sound good in a studio. And as for all that gossip who's dating who might as well ask ur parents cuz the people that write those teen magazines dont kno either.
    I totally agree