I was asked to work at Hollister Co...

Thread: I was asked to work at Hollister Co...

Tags: None
  1. CuteLittleBunnie said:

Smile I was asked to work at Hollister Co...

Hello Everyone,

If you are a Hollister Co employee can you fill me in on some stuff please? What kind of questions do they ask at the interview and is it true if they ask you to fill out the application "you have the job already"? I have heard rumors that if they ask you then you already have the job on the spot..just have to go to the interview because it's required? Well, hope to hear back from you all...I am from So Cali if that helps any...
  2. ezra209 said:

already PM'd you on the subject, but i was just wondering - did you get the job??!!
  3. ingel88 said:

their shallow...as long as your good looking they will hire you....i'v worked for abercrombie and hollister ...its ok at first ...but you'll def want something that requires some neurons ...something that challenges you...i'm a part time model ...and its not as fun as it seems...but its a really easy job...

JenerationX said:

The worst is when I'm shopping at one of those stores and someone comes up to me and asks me if we have any more of this article of clothing in this particular size .. awkward!
  5. eclectic.soul1 said:

I opened HCO at the San Francisco Mall, and I know all about it. The questions they ask you are lame, they just care to see if you're outgoing enough. But if you're attractive and have even a basic personality. they'll love u!

hollistercutie said:

it's a really easy job, and you gotta love the discount! ;]]

hopefully you got it!
  7. isabellababuh said:

i worked there for 3 years..
    almost all through high school
    at first it was really fun.and an easy job.
    but then it started sucking ***.
    most people complain that they cant find something.
    and when you come back and tell them you dont have it in stock they get all pist and crap
    also peole ****ing through the clothing everywhere....
    i remeber once i had finished folding a complete pile of long sleeve knits.
    and then some lady walked pass them and knocked them all over the floor and didnt bother to tell anyone or pick them up herself..

i love shopping there but working SUCKS ***