Help me figure these out, before I lose it.

Thread: Help me figure these out, before I lose it.

Tags: None
  1. R.I.P. Dime said:

Question Help me figure these out, before I lose it.

Okay ladies and gentlemen. I have three songs that I have been puzzled over for quite some time. I need your help. Okay the first is a song that may be over 6 years old. The lyrics that I know are "if i could be a star like you special like you." That's in the chorus. Then one of the last verses is "cause I've got no place left to go, this worlds so hard (not exact. ) If I had someplace left to go then i could be a star like you." I know neither the title or artist. Secondly, who in the hell sings "got my vans on, but they look like sneakers?"
    And last, my friend let me borrow a burned c.d., w/ a song that I really want to buy, but have no idea the artist or title. Some of the lyrics are "Now you question who I am, who I am inside. Now, there's nothing left to hide, so here it goes, this is my letter. Hope you're alright, it's been hard for me. Thinking all night about the places i've been." Any stabs in the dark would be more than appreciated at this point. Thanks

atmaestro said:

The first song is "The Meadow" by Hed Pe

But I've got nowhere else to go
    They made the world so hard
    If I had somewhere else to go
    I could be a star like you
    Special like you
    A star like you
    Special like you
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. R.I.P. Dime said:

Ya'll kick major ***. Hed pe huh. Man, I swear, this has been a major mystery for a while. Thanks for your help. I hope there are some mysteries I can solve. Well, thanks for the help. Talk to ya'll soon.

atmaestro said:

Anytime!
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title