Amal Hejazi

Thread: Amal Hejazi

Tags: None

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    I know there are sites with the letters+sounds but they don't write them with numbers so I can't know the equivalence. I even downloaded a file to learn how to write but it seems like I have to be good in painting. Way toooooooo hard+ I don't have the time right now.
    As for the division of the thread I am not sure I can do that, even if I am a moderator.
    im a moderator on another forum and as such i can delete threads.. so i was thinking of actually copy paste the requests, translations and whatever relevant to them while creating the relevant topics in a new topic...and delete the ones from the big thread.. kinda thing...get me?

2. aksios said:

thanks for translations Rock Star,i appreciate you!

RoCk-StAr said:

You're welcome aksios, I'm just returning the favor.
    خليك معايا يا حبيبي مهما كان
    خليك معايا يا حلم عمري اللي في خيالي من زمان

4. nidaa said:

ROCK STAR..please i need this osng asap im sorryy..but if u can translate it for me..its by assi el helany and the name of teh song is BAB 3AM YIBKY.

tzina772000 said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    You're welcome.
    and yeah, I know what you mean, a couple of days ago I was saying that many people consider Arabic to be harder than Chinese to learn
    And yeah, we consider the Arabic calligraphy to be a form of art, there are actually people that make a living just by being a calligrapher
    yeap I know, I've read it on a site and that there are different kinds of calligraphy (it's another when you write to a friend, and another when you write to a public institution for example). You learn all kinds of calligraphy in school????

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    im a moderator on another forum and as such i can delete threads.. so i was thinking of actually copy paste the requests, translations and whatever relevant to them while creating the relevant topics in a new topic...and delete the ones from the big thread.. kinda thing...get me?
    I've asked and that is the way.I was thinking to do it not by song but by artist.

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    yeap I know, I've read it on a site and that there are different kinds of calligraphy (it's another when you write to a friend, and another when you write to a public institution for example). You learn all kinds of calligraphy in school????
    Sadly, not anymore, they just try to teach us how to write with a good handwriting that is a bit formal so it could be used anywhere, but I always write in formal "Naskh", it looks better IMO and that's how I got used to it.

Angelus said:

I've asked and that is the way.I was thinking to do it not by song but by artist.[/QUOTE]

or that works fine

rock star ya3ni, could have replied to that pm you know,.. not nice of you to ignore so :P

RoCk-StAr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    rock star ya3ni, could have replied to that pm you know,.. not nice of you to ignore so :P
    What PM?! o.O

9. Lebanese-girl-ador-Grecia said:

Default here's BAB 3AM YEBKI

hey nidaa here's what u wanted :

rahet w chu bidal ghayr l ham / she's gone and all i have is sadness

w ysefar l zahou l khele2 lil cham w ysir kel l 3omor 3ani b3id/ Travel Vanity creatures Unbreathable and life is away from me

rah l farah ma3ha tarakni w ghab ma kan yetrekli wala dehki/ joy has gone when she's gone, and i dont have any laugh now

ghasset darj nezlit doumou3 3al bab 3omrak chefet chi bab 3am yebki?/ tears fall down from the door...did u saw in ur life a crying door?

i will stop for now
    sorry nidaa it's too hard too translate coz it's not simple arabic..it's like metaphore ... and am more frenchy than english but i will tell u wat it says:
    it'as about his mom she's dad..he sings to his mom that she is the pretty of the pretties = (hélwét el hélwat...)...

u know .. my mom doesnt love the song lol coz it's abt mother 's death and he sings it when it was mother's day!!! so imagineee!!

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by RoCk-StAr View Post
    What PM?! o.O
    omg the one i sent before i left to cairo and i told you in the main thread and i been on about it for ages now.. a long one that also said i changed hotels and had now booked the marriott zamalek and was on about that cd thing.... check inbox and let me know

RoCk-StAr said:

Sorry, but I can't find it, I've probably deleted it before reading while emptying my inbox because it was full...

Anyhow, Marriott is great, and I love the Cilantro cafe next to it.

Angelus said:

grrrrrr....nevermind..next time lol... it wont be long before im back to cairo i didnt check out that cafe but i found a couple of spots i really liked ill be definitely be seen there again soon haha

born2btough said:

hello rock Star.....

would you pls let me know where l can find this song?

or anyone pls help............

thank you