Who loves Reggeaton and Hip Hop music?

Thread: Who loves Reggeaton and Hip Hop music?

Tags: None
  1. kika_gaby13 said:

Talking Who loves Reggeaton and Hip Hop music?

tell me which you like best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as for me I like both
  2. kika_gaby13 said:

The same beat is going around cause ever since the gasolina came out every1 is trying to copy. Still i love reggeaton.

PS I THINK DADDY YANKEE IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. ~BAYBEE CICI~ said:

i want tepuation points
  4. Pr Diablo925 said:

Quote Originally Posted by kika_gaby13
    The same beat is going around cause ever since the gasolina came out every1 is trying to copy. Still i love reggeaton.

PS I THINK DADDY YANKEE IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that beat was aroound long before gasoline. its a very popular beat amung the carribian. and not al artist use it. listen 2 some of don omar. he uses some different beats

BoricuaBoy said:

Its called the Dem Bow beat, and it was first heard in the song called (duh) Dem Bow by Shabba Ranks which was super popular in the caribean when it came out. Dem Bow means They Bow and they say it in many different Reggaeton Songs like Llame pa' Verte by EL DUO DYNAMICO Wisin y Yandel. its been around for MUCH longer than Gasolina, and its use has nothing to do with ppl copying Daddy Yankee.. i mean..come on... why would you copy daddy yankee, if i were gonna copy him as a person it would be winchester 30-30 (one of his former alias) that i would copy not his relatively recent incarnation... Daddy Yankee

BoricuaBoy said:

Oh and i like Reggaeton more...