American Eagle store song

Thread: American Eagle store song

Tags: None
  1. crystallynn09 said:

I was in the AE the other day and i seen this video and it has been buggin me ever since trying to find it. The video has two black girls in it and i think its kind of jamaican music and the work "weird" is in the song title. Can some1 plz help me out!
  2. gaylester said:

Quote Originally Posted by crystallynn09 View Post
    I was in the AE the other day and i seen this video and it has been buggin me ever since trying to find it. The video has two black girls in it and i think its kind of jamaican music and the work "weird" is in the song title. Can some1 plz help me out!
    Brick and Lace - Your Love Is So Wicked
  3. reydelbarrio19@hotmail.co said:

i was just hired for american eagle, and coming from a mostly hip-hop and rap based metallity. the music here isnt that bad, best of both worlds i guess?
    anyways, i saw this video and i just cant get this song out of my head! it has a vegas theme to it, lots of flashin lights and what not, it has almost an electronic, rocking fast beat. (its not kanye west's - good life) he has a unique one word name, i cant remember any of the lyrics, but he looks alot like pharell.
    p.s this vid is brand new for the christmas season. this is the same cd that features fergies- clumsy and kanye's - goodlife. please help!

atmaestro said:

Thread has been closed due to inactivity
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title