Seven Songs I Will Say To You

Thread: Seven Songs I Will Say To You

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by azimut View Post

... MY GOD !!! ... THIS ISN'T the ... "FORUM" ... "cherubs" ... used to "meet" ... !!! ...

I don't agree! All of us wrote in the same thread in the last two days. That is a big change compared to the last weeks when only the two of us came in here every day.

So, I'd call this aprogress. And, as I never believed in the concept of sudden progress(because it usually lacks substance) I aprecciate this "slow but certain" progress that I witness at the moment. This is the one that lasts in time.

So, I'm confident.

Kalinixta paidia!

2. dya said:

There is a homework waiting to be checked in the thread: plzz help , kalemis song. So, if SOMEONE feels like it sometime in the future, I would be eternal grateful!

Και τώρα, καληνύχτα!

3. dya said:

καλημέρα παιδιά!

Off to work and I still haven't finished the work at home
    I wonder if this ever comes to an end...

We have a saying around here: "The woman's labour and the dishwashing never end." TRUE!!!!

Να έχετε μια καλή μέρα!

4. azimut said:

... ...

... Καληνύκτα !!! ...

... Καλό Πάσχα !!! ... ... ... Καλή Ανάσταση !!! ... ... ...

Σας φιλώ πολύ

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

5. dya said:

καληνύχτα!

(You'd better read this in the morning, cause if you read it tonight, I'm gonna start screaming!!!! LOL!!!)

6. azimut said:

... I am afraid I am reading now and as you can "see" it is NOT the "appropriate time of the morning" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... a "phonecall" ... ... ...

... an ABSOLUTE MISERABLE "phonecall" ... AS USUAL ... ... ...

... Iam "feeling" so ... "done" ... !!! ... ... ...

... SO DONE !!! ... ... ...

To be is to do - Plato

7. azimut said:

... και ... ... ...

... ... ... ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ !!! ... ... ...

... ... ... όλη μέρα !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

8. dya said:

Καλημέρα!

... a "phonecall" ... ... ...

... an ABSOLUTE MISERABLE "phonecall" ... AS USUAL ... ... ...
    Συγνώμη ?!?!?!?! Ελπίζω ότι μιλάς για άλλο τηλέφωνο ....

... Iam "feeling" so ... "done" ... !!! ... ... ...

... SO DONE !!! ... ... ...

Μη κακό σου !!!

Εισαι καλά τώρα?

9. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Καλημέρα!

Συγνώμη ?!?!?!?! Ελπίζω ότι μιλάς για άλλο τηλέφωνο ....

... well, the "mobile" ... "rang" ... while I was "being happy, laughing" ... THE USUAL when I am communicating with an ... "uluitoarea, τρυφερή, leoaică, who is ALSO "καλή νοικοκυρά" (!!! someone else GOT her before I had a "chance", though gggggrrrrrrrrr !!!), who is ABSOLUTELY "adorable" and is "capable to stand" ANY kind of "pain", EXCEPT "one inflicted on animals" (... which I guess, explains "why" she is so kind to myself !!! LOL !!!) ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... well, yes, ... THEN ... the "mobile" ... "rang" ... ... ... WAY PASSED BY BED TIME !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!!

Μη κακό σου !!!

Εισαι καλά τώρα?

... well, it ... "screwed up" ... my ENTIRE ... "SYSTEM" ... AND, I just "got up" now !!! ... does "that" answer your τόσο τρυφερή σου ερώτηση ; ... ?!? ...

... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ...

(... ... ... you probably "heard" that ... !!! LOL !!! ... ... ...)

... and today we once again "have" ... "THE DUST" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... it's a "phenomenon" we "get" here in "Cyprus" ... where "DUST" ... "arrives" ... from Egypt ... the SAHARA Desert ... and ... "covers" the "atmosphere" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... what can I "say" ... ... ... it is QUITE a "magical place" this "land" of mine ... !!! ... ... ...

I DO ... "φιλώ σε" ... ΠΟΛΥ ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

(... ΝΑ ΣΕ ΠΙΩ, να μπορούσα καλή νοικοκυρά εσύ ... !!! LOL !!! ...)

... şi ... Μη κακό σου, leoaica mea !!! ... for ALL those "things" that, nonetheless, are what make you ... ΥΠΕΡΟΧΗ ... !!! ... ... ...

και, σ' ευχαριστώ τόσο πολύ που μου χαρίζεις αυτό το υπέροχο "το χαμόγελό" σου... και που με κάνεις και "χαμογελώ", dya HURRICANOU mou ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 04-05-2007 at 04:08 AM.
    To be is to do - Plato

10. dya said:

καλησπέρα!

and is "capable to stand" ANY kind of "pain", EXCEPT "one inflicted on animals"
    Big correction here: except "one inflicted on animals" and except "one inflicted on herself"!!!

... well, it ... "screwed up" ... my ENTIRE ... "SYSTEM" ... AND, I just "got up" now !!! ... does "that" answer your τόσο τρυφερή σου ερώτηση ; ... ?!? ...
    Μη κακό σου!!! But I can see you're ok now, so I sugesst not going back to that phone call.

... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! ...

(... ... ... you probably "heard" that ... !!! LOL !!! ... ... ...)
    Of course I heard it. What do you think I am? Deaf?! LOL!

... what can I "say" ... ... ... it is QUITE a "magical place" this "land" of mine ... !!! ... ... .
    I would say that a place which receives visits from Egypt every now and then is indeed magical!

Και τώρα, η καλή νοικοκυρά γυρίζει πίσω στην δουλειά της !

11. azimut said:

... ...

... AAAAHHHH !! RE ADORABLE DYA HURRICANOU MOU, RE ... !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

... I am "beginning" to "think" that "you and my therapist" have a ... "communication" ... !!! ... ... ...

... you are BOTH .. "simultaneously" ... "SCARING" me ... BACK TO "smiling" ... !!! ... ... ...

ΣΕ ΦΙΛΩ ΠΟΛΥ "ΚΑΛΗ ΝΟΙΚΟΚΥΡΑ" ... που σε "πήρε" ... μια άλλη "αγκαλιά" ... !!! ... (... AGAIN GGGRRRR !!! LOL !!!) ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

12. dya said:

... ...

... AAAAHHHH !! RE ADORABLE DYA HURRICANOU MOU, RE ... !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

... I am "beginning" to "think" that "you and my therapist" have a ... "communication" ... !!! ... ... ...

... you are BOTH .. "simultaneously" ... "SCARING" me ... BACK TO "smiling" ... !!! ... ... ...

We have a saying: "when two people tell you that you're drunk, go to bed!"
    Which, in this situation would translate like: if both of us tell you the same thing, it can only mean that we are right!!!!
    So, SMILE !!!! lol!

13. azimut said:

... ...

... I am "off" for "my walk" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... *υ* ...

... re dya mou, re !!! ... I absolutely ADORE you ... !!! !!! ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

DYA!

Thank you very much for the photos, you are two lovely girls/women Suddenly everything seems so much real to me, hehe
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

15. dya said:

Γεια σας!

Omorfi, I am glad the pictures made everything much real, because actually this is the truth: everything IS real! You'll see when we meet!

Azim mou, I hope you had a wondeful walk and, of course, I expect you're sleeping at this time so for you I'll say directly oneira gluka!

Kai kalinuxta for everybody !

16. dya said:

καλημέρα παιδιά!