Bam's Unholy Union episode 9

Thread: Bam's Unholy Union episode 9

Tags: None
  1. korny4ever said:

Default Bam's Unholy Union episode 9

There is a song that plays just after Bam and Missy are married; the song that plays as they are walking away from the ceremony. It sounds like it may be a HIM song but I searched forever and I couldn't find anything. Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks.
  2. bamfan5050 said:

Quote Originally Posted by korny4ever View Post
    There is a song that plays just after Bam and Missy are married; the song that plays as they are walking away from the ceremony. It sounds like it may be a HIM song but I searched forever and I couldn't find anything. Does anybody have any idea?

Thanks.
    yeah i am looking for that song too
  3. amato569 said:

Quote Originally Posted by bamfan5050 View Post
    yeah i am looking for that song too
    the song is right here in my arms - HIM
    Last edited by amato569; 04-07-2007 at 08:51 PM.
  4. korny4ever said:

Quote Originally Posted by amato569 View Post
    the song is right here in my arms - HIM
    No, it's not.
  5. korny4ever said:

Does anybody know the title of this song?
  6. cameron jeebah said:

I am looking for that same exact song, i tihnk it is the 69 eyes, the songhas the same deep dark goth voice as them, that not many bands have.
    i watched the show many times on mtv.com got the song in my head, i looked at every 69 eyes song on real player. i looked up all bands that played music on bams unholy union, but no luck. and i looked at every song lyrics to see if i could match them to the song. but still no luck at all. also i looked up videos for the song on you tube, searched forums, and websites for info. obviously no luck
    This song could have been made specially for bam and missy and put on the show. just an idea but i i highly doubt it..
    everyone needs to keep searchiong for the son of a ***** song,
    and its definently not him, its the same type of music as Him and the cure but its too deep of a voice to come close to those other bands.

PS thanks=]
  7. cameron jeebah said:

Default Lacrimas Profundere

Everyone everyone i finally found the name of the band and the song. it is a mix between Him and the 69 eyes like a said."

Lacrimas Profundere is the band name and the song we are all looking for is called "should" on their newest album=]

yay

go to therte main web page since they dopnt have tho song on their myspace or youtube. check realplayer

Lacrimas Profundere - the official rock´n`sad site
    Last edited by cameron jeebah; 04-21-2007 at 03:40 PM. Reason: messed up
  8. korny4ever said:

Quote Originally Posted by cameron jeebah View Post
    Everyone everyone i finally found the name of the band and the song. it is a mix between Him and the 69 eyes like a said."

Lacrimas Profundere is the band name and the song we are all looking for is called "should" on their newest album=]

yay

go to therte main web page since they dopnt have tho song on their myspace or youtube. check realplayer

Lacrimas Profundere - the official rock´n`sad site
    THANK YOU so much! That's the one!
  9. cameron jeebah said:

Default =]

your welcom.

it sucks my lab top wont work with pop ups at all and i cant listen to it =[
    so kan you be so kind and post a link on here so i kan run it off of that =]

im gonna buy the cd
    Last edited by cameron jeebah; 04-22-2007 at 01:01 AM.
  10. korny4ever said:

I just went ahead and got the album. I didn't know there was a way to listen to them online.
  11. im greatness said:

Default a song

i heard a song on the finale of bams unholy union and it was by the sounds i wanna know what the song is called they sing it livee at the reception
  12. babyblue026 said:

Yes, I LOVE this song!! It's a song by "HIM" and it's called "right here in my arms"

I have it on my ipod. I still remember the first time I watched that episode, I HAD TO KNOW WHAT song that was.
  13. gingerfish said:

Default Iggy Pop&The Stooges

Hi I wanted to Know if someone Could send me the song My Idea For Fun (Explicite version please) and if someone has the song live from bams wedding that would be great send songs to:back_slash666@hotmail.com thx people
  14. im greatness said:

Default i need this song

i nedd the song on the last episode of bams unholy union when there having the cerimony and missys fav band plays the bands name is the sounds if you know the name can you send it to sly441@hotmail.com thanx
  15. Leesh008 said:

Talking Bam's Wedding song

Hey there everybody. Im trying to find out the name of the track that Missy walks down the isle to. Can anyone help me out with this???

Cheers really appreciate it.

Thanks Elisha
  16. katiilovesyou x0 said:

the sounds song is called Ego
  17. jamielol said:

Question ast episode skateboarding song

does anyone know the name of the song when bam and the others are skating at the beginning of the episode????please reply
  18. chosen_prince said:

does anyone know the song where bam drives novak off to the hospital... if u do can u plz tell me where i can dl if from. thanx
    i dunno if its the same song but if anyone knows the song also when bam and tony and novak was skating to? fanx fanx fanx a billion!!! LMAOZ
  19. pooheadmcfly said:

Quote Originally Posted by korny4ever View Post

Thanks.
    ego- the sounds
  20. FanOfBam said:

Quote Originally Posted by jamielol View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song when bam and the others are skating at the beginning of the episode????please reply
    The song is Deadsy-Time