Καλό Πάσχα !

Thread: Καλό Πάσχα !

Tags: None

shy.sushi said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Shy,shusi yes we had strike in the universities for months, but now all are fine. We have lessons, but we've lost the exam period an I must have exams in September and I'll pass the summer reading.
    Hello... do u know something about the university of chemical engineer??? or

do u know someone that is there? because i really wanna know what

happend... ((because of my friend))

if u know something please tell mee!!!

thankss
    keep paparizouing!!!!

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by shy.sushi View Post
    Hello... do u know something about the university of chemical engineer??? or

do u know someone that is there? because i really wanna know what

happend... ((because of my friend))

if u know something please tell mee!!!

thankss
    I don't know anyone who studies this, but I thing that all the faculties are open.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

3. azimut said:

... ...

WELL !!! ...

... EXCUSE ME "maria_gr" mou, BUT (AND) ... there is ONLY ONE "SOMEONE" that is also KNOWN AS ... "THE TUTOR" ... in this Forum and that is ... myself, azimut (however you may call me "Azim" for short ... !!! ... *υ* ... !!!)

... HEY YOU GUYS ... !!! ... JUST CAME BACK FROM THESSALONIKI !!! ... !!! ... !!!

... YES !!! ... I can hear the "MMMMmmmmrrrrr" from SOME ADORABLE LEOAICA ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... ... ...

(... you DID NOT DO BADLY YOURSELF (!!!!!) may I add, dua HURRICANOU mou ... !!! !!! !!! ...)

... ANYWAY ... !!! ... YOU guys ... !!! ... ... ...

When ARE WE MEETING anyway ... ?!?!? ... ... ...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

sirenceto said:

Azimut,where are you ????? Why did you dissappear so quickly I MISS YOUUUUUU

5. dya said:

Sirenceto mou!!!!! Have you checked your e-mail?

maria_gr said:

And so what Azimut? Εγώ δεν μπορώ να βοηθήσω; Είμαι άχρηστη ή τίποτα τέτοιο; Επίσης σπουδάζω Ελληνική Φιλολογία!

~Δημόκριτος~

7. dya said:

Aaaaxxxxxx!!! I should keep my mouth shut but I can't!

Any help willingly provided and offered with pleasure is welcome by all people who struggle in learning your BEAUTIFUL language. There's no competition in here. Not among those who help, not among those who need help.

It would be such a pity if greek language will spread fights around here. I was under the opposite impression: greek language brought us together. And we seem to have a good time together and sharing this language: some of us in learning it, some of us in revealing it.

Can we stick to the initial place of peace, please? Παρακαλώ....

maria_gr said:

I don't have problem. I just said that I'm not useless and I can help. I wasn't something bad. I see that you can understand Greek very well.

~Δημόκριτος~

sirenceto said:

I will check it immediately Dya mou

So, how was it ?????

10. azimut said:

... ...

... sirenceto mouuuuuuuuuu !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

... ...
    To be is to do - Plato

11. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    I see that you can understand Greek very well.
    My point exactly!

And it is thanks to this forum, and by that I mean PEOPLE in this forum, that I got so far as to actually understand something in greek. I hate to see those people having "disputes" and more than this having "disputes" over the exact subject that I am grateful to them for!

12. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    I will check it immediately Dya mou

So, how was it ?????

You have it aaaaaallllll there Sirenceto mou!!!!

And you'll have it too Azim mou

13. azimut said:

... ... ...

... "maria_gr" ... ουδέν σχόλιον ... δε δύναμαι να απασχολούμαι με ανταγωνισμούς, πάσις φύσεως ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ... ... ... !!! ...

... and JUST by the way, μπορεί να σπουδάζεις "Ελληνική Φιλολογία" αλλά και, "τρόπους και σεβασμό" δεν είναι κάτι που θα πάρεις σε "χαρτί" ... ... ...

... όταν δεν γνωρίζεις ποια άτομα είναι που συναντάς, καλό είναι να δείχνεις σεβασμό ... αν είναι φυσικά αυτό που πιστεύεις ό,τι αξίζεις εσύ για τον εαυτό σου, κορίτσι μου ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Ό,τι καλύτερο σου εύχομαι

Azim

... ...

Last edited by azimut; 05-01-2007 at 02:40 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, this is exactly the mail that I have dreamed for,dear Dya, and I can promise you: I will be there in the summer and I will show you really the best of it so that you will never forget it. I PROMISE AND I MISS YOU TOO !!! Love you, angel !

15. dya said:

Well, Sirenceto, I kind of knew that is what you were waiting for, so I did my best into telling you about the most important aspects of our trip. Also, I thought you'd like to read about your country seen through my eyes.

As for the summer: you bet I take that as a promise. We rely on you to show us the best places!

And in case SOMEONE is jealous for not knowing the subject of the e-mail....sigaaaaaaaaa....you'll have a full report as well!!! LOL!

sirenceto said:

LOL where is this SOMEONE ???
    Can you send me some of the pictures ,of course especially where your face shines on, because I can not download them, I have not access through the university IP. Please... I will be twice as happier I am really for the idea to spend some days together in the sommer, in the best places on the sea

sirenceto said:

Azimmmmmmmmm, I see youuu...........

18. azimut said:

... ...

... excuse me, "cherubs" ... !!! ... ... ... *υ*

... there was some "disturbance in class" that needed my attention ... !!! ... ... ...

... AND I SEE YOU, GRATIFYING SIRENCETO MOU ... !!! ... ... ...

... WOW !!! ... ... ...

... QUITE A COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM, sirenceto mou ... !!! ... ... ...

... and I AM JEALOUS for ONLY suggesting to dya to "show her around" ... !!! ... ... ...

... and REMEMBER, YOU TWO HAVE ALREADY MET ... !!! ... ... ...

... ENOUGH ALREADY ... !!! ... ... ...

... WE ARE MEETING ... "HERE" ... NEXT !!! ...

... or EVEN BETTER ... IN GREECE ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

19. dya said:

Sirenceto, I will send them, but you know the thing: first they need to be reduced in size, otherwise I won't be able to upload them. But just tell me which of them you want(send me an e-mail or a Pm) and I'll have those in a proper size and send you.

Summer is sooo close

sirenceto said:

I hope that it will become true,Azim mou, I hope that we will see each other. So, are you going to be here more often or I shoud prepare myself for being alone for some longer time