New Songs Played At Hollister

Thread: New Songs Played At Hollister

Tags: None
  1. sobiedragon said:

Exclamation New Songs Played At Hollister

I NEED THE NAMES AND ARTISTS OF SOME NEWER SONGS PLAYED AT HOLLISTER PLEASE!! (i cant go to the website and listen to them because it doesnt work on my computer...)

Mumbles said:

Ok here's a list of songs thats playing on the Hollister website at the moment, hopefully its what your looking for!

01. The Novaks - I'll give you a ring
    02. The Acadamy is - We've got a big mess on our hands
    03. Albert Hammond jr - In transit
    04. Ghost Stories - The motion
    05. Jesse Malin - Don't let them take you down
    06. Kristoffer Ragnstam - Beauty
    07. Love Arcade
    08. The New Loud - Secrets
    09. Prosser - I met a girl
    10. RJD2 - Beyond the beyond
    11. Black Lips - Stranger
    12. The Brothers Martin - The pilot that weaves
    13. The Go Find - Dictionary
    14 Dean and Britta - Singer sing
    15. The Slip - Children of december
    16. Wolf and Cub - Steal their cub
    17. Charlotte Gainsbourg -- The song that we sing
    18. Ease the Medic - Diagonal
    19. Bloc Party - I still remember
    20. 120 Days - come out come down
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  3. ezra209 said:

the songs on the webite are usually never heard in the store. if you took that list in with you, and tried to request any of those songs you wouldn't find them on the screen

Mumbles said:

Thanks for pointing this out, maybe sobiedragon wasn't aware of this. I know i wasn't, but thats because we don't have hollister stores where i live.
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn
  5. spenser07 said:

Thumbs up

I work at hollister mostly what youll hear is good charlotte, the pink spiders, sherwood, run kid run, fall out boy, some mxpx once in a while, plus 44, allister, relient k, hawk nelson, panic!, cute is what we aim for, dollyrots, skye sweetnam, cobra starship, boys like girls, everybody else, fm static, hellogoodbye, hit the lights, plain white tees, jacks mannequin, june, kaisher chiefs, madina lake, motion city soundtrack, paramore, punchline, veronicas, damone, red hot chilli peppers, sugar cult, the hush sound, and young love...and a band im just gunna throw out there that is great and you should all check out is VALENCIA theyre pretty good...
    Last edited by spenser07; 07-01-2007 at 03:57 PM.
  6. Sessy Jessie said:

Exclamation Song that the employees actually sing at Hollister

Okay so I'm in the dressing room and this song comes on. It's sung by a guy and the only lyrics I can sort of remember & hopefully I heard them right are: "what are you so scared of?" "your pretty..(with?)...makeup" and "you don't believe in love"...I wanted to check the screen in the store to see who sings it but by the time I tried on the clothes and got dressed it was over! The people that worked at the store all sang that one line: "what are you so scared of?" really loud and it's such a catchy song! I should have asked what that song was but I kinda just brushed it off thinking I'd find it online but that dind't work out cuz I can't find it! Someone please help me!
    Last edited by Sessy Jessie; 06-30-2007 at 12:07 PM. Reason: grammar ;)
  7. musicgirl_28 said:

Makeup - By Everybody Else

Lyrics - MAKEUP by EVERYBODY ELSE from album UNKNOWN (Free Words of the song)

the clip isn't that clear. hope this helps
    YouTube - Makeup
    Last edited by musicgirl_28; 06-30-2007 at 12:25 PM.
  8. Sessy Jessie said:

OMG that's the one! Thank you! Now I just wish I could get it somehow! The website where I normally get my music doesn't have that band! Oh sigh....
  9. musicgirl_28 said:

You're welcome.

You can buy it here..
    Amazon.com: Everybody Else: Music: Everybody Else
  10. cayesmom said:

Default Red Hot Chili Peppers

I was in Hollister a few weeks ago and heard this song, but I dont know what it is. (And of course I have forgotten the lyrics) But it sounded like the RHCP's. The only song that I saw listed was Dani California, but I listened to it online and its not it.

Does anyone know if they are playing a Red Hot Chili Peppers song or is there a group that sounds familiar?

Its driving me nuts!

PS. It was playing on the same track as Weve Got More Bounce (in California)

Thx.
    Last edited by cayesmom; 07-06-2007 at 02:54 PM.
  11. spenser07 said:

californication by RHCP's they play it a lot in there
  12. fergieferg said:

i was in hollister yesterday that was the 9th.. and i heard a song in the dressing room and i can only remember that there was a part that i heard : PERFECT TAN MIDNIGHT STREET LIGHTS or something and it was said really fast and i have searching for the song all day and it's driving me crazy!
  13. holly_bop said:

Exclamation help me find a song

I was in hollister around June 30..i think? ANyways when I was in the dressing room i heard a song playing and by the time i went outside to see what it was called it was over. It sounded a little like a mix of skye sweetnam and the veronicas. It has a fast beat and all the lyrics i can remeber is somehting like "i gotcha where i wanted yeahh" or something like that.. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS CALLED and i looked on the website to see if it was there and it wasn't on the list of music. and i heard it on the radio at work the other day and i still couldn't catch any other lyrics..

if you can help me thank you sooo much!

atmaestro said:

holly bop, My wild guess is "Had you where I wanted you" by Catherine Howland
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  15. spenser07 said:

anyone know the song that goes like..."takin what they want not what they need .... so the wolves dont feed...were walkin blind with wool over our eyes"...it sounds like mad caddies but im not sure and i dont know the name of the song...do the mad caddies sing the song "backyard".. or "MY BACKYARD" it sounds like that song
  16. spenser07 said:

anyone know a song played in hollister that goes like " say what you want i'll believe it no you dont really have to mean it" then a guy comes in and says like blah blah blah always was a sucker for a part time lovers romance or something like that?

lollipop said:

That one is:

New Years Day - Part Time Lover

You can hear short preview of that song on them myspace (the list, where you can buy the songs for 99 cents): www.myspace.com/newyearsday
  18. dagnasty said:

Quote Originally Posted by spenser07 View Post
    anyone know the song that goes like..."takin what they want not what they need .... so the wolves dont feed...were walkin blind with wool over our eyes"...it sounds like mad caddies but im not sure and i dont know the name of the song...do the mad caddies sing the song "backyard".. or "MY BACKYARD" it sounds like that song
    That is indeed the Mad Caddies

The song is called Pyramid Scheme
  19. holly_bop said:

Exclamation PLease tell me this song name and artist!!

I was in hollister around June 30..i think? ANyways when I was in the dressing room i heard a song playing and by the time i went outside to see what it was called it was over. It sounded a little like a mix of skye sweetnam and the veronicas. It has a fast beat and all the lyrics i can remeber is somehting like "i gotcha where i wanted yeahh" or something like that.. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS CALLED and i looked on the website to see if it was there and it wasn't on the list of music. and i heard it on the radio at work the other day and i still couldn't catch any other lyrics..

if you can help me thank you sooo much!

(i don't think catherine howland was it i couldn't find it
    thanks anyways though)
  20. kellixo said:

try paramore's "misery business" off of their new cd Riot!