New Songs Played At Hollister

Thread: New Songs Played At Hollister

Tags: None
  1. tino242 said:

I heard a song in hollister and need help figuring out what it was. The lyrics I know are "you erased the truth with your lies, your little spies" or something along those lines.
  2. CuteLittleBunnie said:

Quote Originally Posted by tino242 View Post
    I heard a song in hollister and need help figuring out what it was. The lyrics I know are "you erased the truth with your lies, your little spies" or something along those lines.
    I think that sounds like it could be Paramore- Crush Crush Crush
  3. twilightxprose said:

I heard this alternative/rock song yesterday in Hollister and I thought it went "from coast to coast I'll make the most" but I can't find it at all.

Anyone know what it might be? Guy singers, kind of fast.

*Edit* nevermind, got it: YouTube - vegas
    Last edited by twilightxprose; 09-22-2007 at 03:52 PM.
  4. JML725 said:

Smile Song w/ a female singer

Hi,

I heard a song at hollister and I really want to find it. The singer was a female and some of the lyrics are something like "if the world ended today and only you and I survived I'd say you got better than you deserve" "empty words can't heal a broken heart"
  5. yayitsness said:

I was in Hollister today and there was this song it says something like "dance dance dance..." that's all I remember. If anybody know's it please help me out. I've been looking for this song like crazy. Thanks. :]
  6. hco_gurl_1994 said:

thats probably find a new way by young love omggg i luvv him so him check out discotech too they always play that at hollister too
  7. ghetto87cop87 said:

Default Need question answere on lyrics!!!

yea i was in hollister today and heard a really kewl song playing and dont no the name. i no that one of the lyrics is: "and the pressures buidling (i'm gonna explode???)" or something like that. please help!

atmaestro said:

Please start new threads for different songs searches.

Thanks, atmaster
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title