Worst song ever?

Thread: Worst song ever?

Tags: None
  1. djraychle said:

Smile omg

i have heard the most discusting things you guys have mentioned okay lets see, this is why im hott is a good song ; soulja boy is the best rapper ever, & you guys all suck if you dont think that =) seriously though, lets get this straight, we alll have different opinions &+ we obviously won't agree on "what is the worst song ever" so you might as well just stop this; because i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE rap its the only thing i listen to & you guys are all hating on it. when you don't even know *** rap is okay. its not just guys singing about getting with girls, because its not that. & reply if you agreee with me

musiclover00 said:

ok nooooooo I got one really.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp-is6S_b_g

this really has to be the worst song ever!!!

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Quote Originally Posted by djraychle View Post
    i have heard the most discusting things you guys have mentioned okay lets see, this is why im hott is a good song ; soulja boy is the best rapper ever, & you guys all suck if you dont think that =) seriously though, lets get this straight, we alll have different opinions &+ we obviously won't agree on "what is the worst song ever" so you might as well just stop this; because i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE rap its the only thing i listen to & you guys are all hating on it. when you don't even know *** rap is okay. its not just guys singing about getting with girls, because its not that. & reply if you agreee with me
    Yes, everyone's got opinions and you shouldn't force yours onto others if you don't like it yourself...

I like metal/blues as well as hip hop, I just can't stand all this souja Boy, Ma$e, Fiddy Cent crap where you can't understand them because they're mumbling all the time... Give me Public Enemy or Grandmaster Flash any day.

SONGS THAT BUG ME

* Anything by the aforementioned rappers

* Anything by high School Musical
    * Music so sugary you get Diabetes opening the box
    * Dance and techno
  4. ToDieByYourSide... said:

Green Day - American Idiot

Busted - Year 3000

Alphabeat - fascination

Many more that I could've recorded...

Inconsolable89 said:

hehe mm i agree, Pupaza din tei - O-Zone

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Quote Originally Posted by ToDieByYourSide... View Post
    Alphabeat - fascination
    Brilliant song, takes me back to the music of the 80's again.

Ultimate_Worrier said:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmirror View Post
    Oh there is one song makes me cringe

Tina Charles
    I love to love

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Runs screaming
    Great song

NoraME said:

This song is really bad. That guy is so phlegmatic and the video is bad as well

Kim Herold- Social Butterfly
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjb1gx0LX2Y

Inconsolable89 said:

haha yess..

sohuda said:

Yes I have to agree with Ultimate_Worrier! High school musical sucks and its songs!

there are many not good songs:
    - I was born to make you happy- Britney Spears ( I don't like most of her songs)
    - Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
    - take a bow - Rihanna
    -makes me wonder - maroon 5

those are the ones I could remember!
  11. SayYouWill said:

Oh I know sooo many bad Swedish songs. But to make you all understand too I can tell that the worst song in English I know is the Gummy Bear song.. Horrible.
  12. Scotto said:

Cool Imho

Mickey... Your so fine, Your so fine you blow my mind....

(that will stick with me all day now....)

And the Macarena...
  13. Scotto said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by freddielives View Post
    Add my vote for The Logical Song by Supertramp. It was (and still is) so overplayed !!

Also, the one that goes "...you can ring my bells...". How annoying is that ?
    So I'm going through the list saying I agree, how could anyone like that.. then seeing someone else say "that was my favorite..." We'll here I go... I love the Logical Song ... I now live in the south and they don't EVER play it.
  14. lewis said:

anything that comes from Miley Cyrus
  15. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by sohuda View Post
    Yes I have to agree with Ultimate_Worrier! High school musical sucks and its songs!

there are many not good songs:
    - I was born to make you happy- Britney Spears ( I don't like most of her songs)
    - Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
    - take a bow - Rihanna
    Goodbye My Lover? how can u not lyk the sng? unless u jst dnt lyk JB's voice. y dnt u lyk it?

my worst Womenizer. just awful! i cnt stand it. If I was a boy, isnt any better! or wat bout Ima flirt? god jst pathetc
    puravida
    che
  16. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by SayYouWill View Post
    Oh I know sooo many bad Swedish songs. But to make you all understand too I can tell that the worst song in English I know is the Gummy Bear song.. Horrible.
    lol! u mean the sng frm craz frog? its hardly even an actual song. isnt only lyk 30 sec? the one i hav is.
    i kinda lyk it cuase gummy bears are so awesome! =}

puravida
    che
  17. SayYouWill said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate DJ View Post
    lol! u mean the sng frm craz frog? its hardly even an actual song. isnt only lyk 30 sec? the one i hav is.
    i kinda lyk it cuase gummy bears are so awesome! =}

puravida
    che

hmm no I think it's not by Crazy Frog or is it? It's a green, animated bear who sings it and he has shoes on his feet... He is so weird. And the song is horrible but my brother loves it

adjidja2504 said:

Barbie Girl ;
    You and me baby,
    tandem,
    mangez-moi
    ..............There are too many in fact
  19. Klukoklai said:

Simple plan, and everything of the same genre...
    Look! My mouth is a fountain!

sohuda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate DJ View Post
    Goodbye My Lover? how can u not lyk the sng? unless u jst dnt lyk JB's voice. y dnt u lyk it?

my worst Womenizer. just awful! i cnt stand it. If I was a boy, isnt any better! or wat bout Ima flirt? god jst pathetc
    puravida
    che
    Yeah I don't like him much, but the lyrics isn't so good, I just don't like the song!
    The hours of pain have yielded good,
    Which prosperous days refused;
    As herbs, though scentless when entire,
    Spread fragrance when they’re bruised.