Worst song ever?

Thread: Worst song ever?

Tags: None
  1. haguean said:

Quote Originally Posted by fayoori View Post
    I dont like the beatles too mch either!

I think you've no idea about music at all. Beatles songs can stand the test of time - bet none of the stuff released now will be remember in 10 years, never mind 40 years.

Música101 said:

Anything by

Miley Cyrus( *hannah hoeentana)
    The Jonas Brothers( I can't stand then, I don't understand why there so popular they suck. They have no talent.)
    Demi Lavato( another stupid disney star wannabe)
    Selena Gomaz(same^)

Pretty much anything from the Disney channel.

damarys said:

@Musica101 - I agree that the Disney-Star-Making-Machine is pretty powerful when it comes to "shoving" their idea of talent down our throats. They create characters for their shows and then either make movies with them (Hillary Duff and Lindsey Lohan) or try to make music stars out of them, like Cheetah Girls (Ravon Simone), and Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana).

They have also given us the likes of Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, JC Chasez, actress Keri Russell and actor Ryan Gosling (all Mickey Mouse Club members).

We owe a lot of BAD music to Disney.... some good, but mostly bad.
  4. Ultimate DJ said:

Quote Originally Posted by damarys View Post
    @Musica101 - I agree that the Disney-Star-Making-Machine is pretty powerful when it comes to "shoving" their idea of talent down our throats. They create characters for their shows and then either make movies with them (Hillary Duff and Lindsey Lohan) or try to make music stars out of them, like Cheetah Girls (Ravon Simone), and Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana).

They have also given us the likes of Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, JC Chasez, actress Keri Russell and actor Ryan Gosling (all Mickey Mouse Club members).

We owe a lot of BAD music to Disney.... some good, but mostly bad.
    Yup! I'm so with you guys! its just rediculous! they throw these kids in the national spot light and give em the world and their just KIDS! its just sick.

but I must say that Justin Timberlake can actually sing pretty well. maybe the only one!

pruavida
    dj

damarys said:

Hi DJ....
    Justin and Christina are the reason I said "some good, but mostly bad." I think JC is talented as well. I do like him as a judge on America's Best Dance Crew (yeah... this old lady likes that show.... blame my daughter).

So, back to the topic.... what are some of your least favorite songs?
    Last edited by damarys; 03-02-2009 at 09:03 PM.
  6. Ultimate DJ said:

Hi DJ....
    Justin and Christina are the reason I said "some good, but mostly bad." I think JC is talented as well. I do like him as a judge on America's Best Dance Crew (yeah... this old lady likes that show.... blame my daughter).

So, bad to the topic.... what are some of your least favorite songs?

uh...Justin isn't a judge on Dance crew. Is he? like i watch the show and I haven't seen him. but idk. I think its coool you watch the show!! i really like it I think BEAT FREAKS are gonna win this show. you?

ah well I've already posted I hate Britneys stuff like Womenizer or the new one is such crap. Also If I Were A Boy by and a lot of other crap! hehee

puravida
    dj

damarys said:

.... not Justin, but his N'Sync 'bandmate, JC Chasez; he's the judge. Shane is my favorite judge.

Of course you like Beat Freaks.... you are a guy! I'm impressed they have made it this far... they are good BUT I like Quest Crew best. Of course, my all time favorite were the Jabba Wookies!

damarys said:

Okay... here are some more songs I don't like:

Invisible - Clay Aiken (sorry Clay fans. This song makes me want to turn invisible with embarrassment)

Party All the Time - Eddie Murphy (Eddie used to be cool in the 80s, and then he recorded this song.... ugh!)

Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice (No comment)

Thong Song - Sisquo (Can't really comment...)

jandros said:

Invisible - Clay Aiken (sorry Clay fans. This song makes me want to turn invisible with embarrassment)
    No need to apologize, at least as far as I'm concerned. I'm even ashamed to say that he's from North Carolina. May God forgive us.

Thong Song - Sisquo (Can't really comment...)
    .......... I don't even want to know :rolleyes

I realize that most commercial/ad music is pretty bad, but whoever "discovered" the guy below needs to be tarred, feathered, and then tazered until he/she/it can no longer scream for mercy:

freecreditreport.com

The song is bad enough, but that guy is such a putz.
    Having problems with vertigo for 2-3 days ... it's temporary, a mild case and it will pass, but for now I can't stay on the computer as much as normal :-/ ...
  10. Ultimate DJ said:

.... not Justin, but his N'Sync 'bandmate, JC Chasez; he's the judge. Shane is my favorite judge.

Of course you like Beat Freaks.... you are a guy! I'm impressed they have made it this far... they are good BUT I like Quest Crew best. Of course, my all time favorite were the Jabba Wookies!
    ah yes...i didn't realize he was once a part of N'sync. yeah shane is cool, I can't stand Lil' mama....grrrrr

anyways...no its not just cause I'm a guy and their a bunch of chics. I usually dislike it when girls dance. cause its all soo sleazy and its not just dancing. Freaks really got it goin on and they actually dance. and its shizzle. lol but yeah from episode one, I was like Quest Crew is gonna kill it. Asians are always on the top of the Break world. and ya who doesn't totally dig the JabbaWockies? they rock!

also back on topic one of the songs I HATE the most is
    Celebration by the sooo not Cool and the Gang.

puravida
    dj

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by jandros View Post
    No need to apologize, at least as far as I'm concerned. I'm even ashamed to say that he's from North Carolina. May God forgive us.
    .......... I don't even want to know :rolleyes

I realize that most commercial/ad music is pretty bad, but whoever "discovered" the guy below needs to be tarred, feathered, and then tazered until he/she/it can no longer scream for mercy:

freecreditreport.com

The song is bad enough, but that guy is such a putz.
    LOL!!!! I had not seen this new freecreditreport commercial. I did like their first one, because it was original. But, they keep recycling the same band and you are right... this is pretty horrible!

damarys said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate DJ View Post

also back on topic one of the songs I HATE the most is
    Celebration by the sooo not Cool and the Gang.

puravida
    dj

Hmmm... This song reminds me of college... since that's where I was when it first came on. It's one of those songs that plays over and over in your head and you can't make it stop. There's a special name for those... can't remember what it is.

My all time favorite Kool and the Gang song is.... the funky and very deep JUNGLE BOOGIE! I actually had to interpret this song into sign language at a party for hearing impaired people. It holds a special place in my heart. Are you impressed? Don't be... check out the lyrics:

Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down

Jungle Boogie
    (Get Down with the boogie)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Get it up)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Get down with the boogie)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Get it up)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Get up with the boogie)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Get up wit da get down)
    Jungle Boogie
    Jungle Boogie
    (Shake it around)

Jungle Boogie
    (Get up, wit da get down)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Boogie, boogie)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Boogie, boogie)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Brrr)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Get up wit da get down)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Get the boogie)
    Jungle Boogie
    (Yeah in the jungle)
    Jungle Boogie

Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    (With the boogie)
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    (Jungle boogie)
    Get down, get down
    Get down, get down
    (With the Boogie)
    Get down, get down
    (Jungle boogie)
    Get down, get down
    (with the boogie)
    Get down, get down
    (Jungle boogie)
    Get down, get down
    (With the boogie)
    Get down, get down
    (Its the boogie)
    Get down, get down

Uh, get it
    Feel the funk, y'all
    Let Let it flow
    Huh, uh uh
    Huh, uh uh uh
    Huh, uh mm'
    Get down with the boogie
    Get it, get the jungle boogie
    Get down
    Huh, uh, get down with the boogie
    Said UH, uh
    Get down
    Said UH, uh
    Get down
    Said UH, uh
    Get down
    Said UH, uh
    Huh, till ya feel it y'all
    Huh, get down y'all
    Huh, uh get down
    Huh, uh y'all get down
    Uh, oh, with the get down
    Uh, ughhh
    Uh, ha, get down
    Whoooaaaa
  13. Ultimate DJ said:

Hmmm... This song reminds me of college... since that's where I was when it first came on. It's one of those songs that plays over and over in your head and you can't make it stop. There's a special name for those... can't remember what it is.

My all time favorite Kool and the Gang song is.... the funky and very deep JUNGLE BOOGIE! I actually had to interpret this song into sign language at a party for hearing impaired people. It holds a special place in my heart. Are you impressed? Don't be... check out the lyrics:
    haha! well Impressed that you first of all can even speak(you don't really speak sign language so...Do?) Sign Language, and also that you would take the time and do it for people. really shows the sweet person you are. thats cool, and thats what makes great memories no matter the song.

pruavida
    dj

damarys said:

Well.... I do sign (American Sign Language) but I'm completely out of practice since I'm not around any hearing impaired people right now. I actually didn't know how to sign the word "Boogie".... very important part of the song. So I signed "jungle" and then just boogied (actually did the cabbage patch... you know that move?).
    I'm not that sweet... just a little weird... Ha!
  15. Ultimate DJ said:

Well.... I do sign (American Sign Language) but I'm completely out of practice since I'm not around any hearing impaired people right now. I actually didn't know how to sign the word "Boogie".... very important part of the song. So I signed "jungle" and then just boogied (actually did the cabbage patch... you know that move?).
    I'm not that sweet... just a little weird... Ha!
    yeah same here..at one point I knew how to Sign as well...but lost it over the years. LOL...can't imagine there being a way to sign Boogie!

nope...don't know the move!

your much too modest amiga!

pruavida
    dj

damarys said:

Here is a link so you can learn how to do the Cabbage Patch (I'm sure you will recognize it instantly... it's a classic):
    http://video.google.com/videosearch?...&hl=en&tab=wv#

Back to the topic.... worse song ever.........

I find "Blue" by Eiffel 65, to be quite annoying:

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...
    da ba dee da ba die
    da ba dee da ba die
  17. TheMusicLuvR said:

Pocket Full Of Sunshine. It just sounds like it could've been so good and someone totally messed up on the music part.

Plus, the yelly, "TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAAAAY A BETTER PLAAAAAAAAAAACE A SWEET ESCAAAAAAAAAAAPE TAKE ME AWAAAAAAAAY!" is too ambient for this pop hit. And it doesn't match the background. Plus, it sounds annoying.

I was so disappointed because I liked Unwritten, and I'm almost positive that's by the same artist.

damarys said:

it's sung by Natasha Bedingfield. See the song in the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...+sunshine&aq=f

You are right..... kind of an obnoxious song!
  19. Gubbubu said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-boy View Post
    what IS the worst song ever?
    Depeche Mode: Strangelove

I love them very much, but this is a ****-hit.
  20. Gubbubu said:

(The) Prodigy:
    - Ruff in the jungle bizness
    - Wind it up
    - Charly