introduction & Song Writing

Thread: introduction & Song Writing

Tags: None
  1. coleloveday said:

Question introduction & Song Writing

Hi my name is Loveday and I love singing. I am inspired by R. Kelly, Frederick Jackson, Babyface, Brian McKnight and the late Luther Vandross. I have been told I can sing and have won many singing competition but I cannot write songs. Can anyone help in the area of song writing?

Mumbles said:

Hi there Lovelady welcome to the forums! Have you tried looking in the "lyrics review" section, people are writing some great lyrics, maybe someone there can be of help to you
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

Pesky said:

Quote Originally Posted by coleloveday View Post
    Hi my name is Loveday and I love singing. I am inspired by R. Kelly, Frederick Jackson, Babyface, Brian McKnight and the late Luther Vandross. I have been told I can sing and have won many singing competition but I cannot write songs. Can anyone help in the area of song writing?
    Do you often discover original melodies going through your head and tingling down to your fingers and toes -- melodies inspired by profound events in your life? If you do, you ARE a songwriter about to blossom -- and nobody can write an original song better suited for you than you.

Inconsolable89 said:

welcome

DeBaires said:

Hey & welcome!
    Nu ştiu de ce lupt aşa pentru tine.
    Ti it l'avìe tut ma adess 't as nen gnente.
    Exchange the sunshine for brown eyes & dark skies, replace this dull life with you.