Σε πήρα σοβαρά

Thread: Σε πήρα σοβαρά

Tags: None
  1. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by sirenceto View Post
    Great!!! Efharisto!!! I hope you are coming already,otherwise there won't be any ouzo left . . . in case you are allowed to take more than 20 kilos luggage and you are in mood of carrying , please, bring 10 bottles ouzo. Why 10??? Because we are 10 people with you and 10 bottles will be just enough to party till the morning. . . as we usually do by the way

... ...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... when it will come to "that" ... I am QUITE sure we will "arrange" something ... !!! LOL !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

2. azimut said:

... ...

... sirenceto mou, I am to say "see you later" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... need to be taking a "young lady" for a "walk" ... ... ...

... EXTREMELY EXCELLENT to have "talked" to "YOU" ... !!! !!! !!! ... ... ...

... I am "missing" ... "US" ... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Σε φιλώ ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ, sireceto mou ... !!! ... ... ...

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

sirenceto said:

Se filo , Azim mou! Have a nice walk and see you later

4. dya said:

Ok, you two! I see you've been planning...stuff!

So, let me re-formulate it for you:

Azim mou: bring 12 bottles of Ouzo, parakalw! Why 12? Because you two seemed to have forgotten about me and so to wash away such a sin it takes two bottles! Now if you happen to find Mazonakis and bring him as well, I promise I'll burry the whole bussines and forgive you two for planning Ouzo parties without ME!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Sirenceto mou, I'm so happy to see you! And no, I haven't forgotten about the pictures but someone around here is very busy and I don't even dare to ask such favours these days. As you can see I ask for Mazonakis and Ouzo instead!!!! LOL!

But you'll have the pictures, I promise and everytime I promised you something, I did it.

Of course I also promise you that we will see eachother again!

I also keep telling this to Azim as well, but SOMEONE wouldn't listen and keeps complaining and asking when is this gonna happen . SIGAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Omorfi mas, wherever you are, we are waiting for you to join us!

sirenceto said:

I can wait,Dya mou, I know that some things don't depend on you

As for Mazonakis and Ouzo . . .hmm . . . what a perfect combination !!!

Ya, Greeks make good "pairs" of things . . . lol Greek and me, Ouzo and Sirtaki, beach and sun, history and legends.... better stop here lol

6. dya said:

Yeah, I could continue your list with "what are Greeks good at" but, although I know that sleeping at my mother's is always an option, I wouldn't want to try it tonight!!! LOL! LOL!

7. Grecia said:

oh... i'm learning so much thanks to you !!! exyaristoooooooo !!!

omorfi said:

AHHHHH NOW I SOOOO MISSS YOUUUUUUUUU!!!

I love to "see" your conversations in here, but of course I would love even more to be a part of them again

Azim I think you have a lot to fill me in with, hahah.. I'm so happy for youuu

Mr. Ouzooo whereee are uuuu
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

9. azimut said:

... ...

Mr Ouzo is with dya, re omorfi mou, re ... !!! ... ... ... WHERE ELSE ... !!! ... ... ...

... Καληνύκτα σας ... !!! ... ... ...

... going off for a few days again ... !!! ... ... ...

... Καλήν Αύριο, αγαπημένες μου κορούδες ... !!! ... ... ...

... Ο,ΤΙ ΚΑΛΥΤΕΡΟ ... ... ... !!! ...

Σας φιλώ πολύ

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Yeah of course mr. Ouzo is with Dya... hahah.. That bastard just loves her!!

Hope I will find some leftovers of him somewhere....... because right now einai pouthena!

11. azimut said:

... ...

I am at the airport ... at the Business Class Lounge where they have internet access ... ... ...

On my way to London ... to close a quite huge chapter of my life ... ... ... !!! ...

... on my way ... LET'S GO LIFE ... !!! ... ... ...

I missed you ... ... ... TERRIBLY ... !!! ... ... ...

Σας φιλώ πάρα μα πάρα πολύ ... ... ...

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

omorfi said:

Azim... I wish you a "nice" trip, even though it's a bit late to say it now, hehe. What should we do without internet access???

Sounds like a "huge" deal, hope you will be able to close that chapter and move on to the next...

Na'sai kala azim mou

13. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Yeah of course mr. Ouzo is with Dya... hahah.. That bastard just loves her!!

Hope I will find some leftovers of him somewhere....... because right now einai pouthena!
    Mwro mou, I'm kind of drunk right now, but don't tell anyone. I seem to have found a "stronger" version of Mr. Ouzo and it's tearing me apart. And I soooo love it!!! Please don't tell anyone. If you promise to do so, I'll introduce you to this "reloaded' version!!! LOL!

And would you please not call him a bastard!!! He's a real jerk actually!!! LOL! All he manages to do is make me want more of him! That's not gentleman like at all!!! LOL!

Ok, I'm gonna stop here. Maybe I'll even edit this post when I am sobber enough to find the damn button!

14. dya said:

Azim mou.... all the best....

No need to say anything more. I said all I needed to say the other night. And you promised me something and I'm gonna pull your eyes out if you break that promise!!!!

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Mwro mou, I'm kind of drunk right now, but don't tell anyone. I seem to have found a "stronger" version of Mr. Ouzo and it's tearing me apart. And I soooo love it!!! Please don't tell anyone. If you promise to do so, I'll introduce you to this "reloaded' version!!! LOL!

And would you please not call him a bastard!!! He's a real jerk actually!!! LOL! All he manages to do is make me want more of him! That's not gentleman like at all!!! LOL!

Ok, I'm gonna stop here. Maybe I'll even edit this post when I am sobber enough to find the damn button!
    I see you have deserted Mr.Ouzo for a better Mr. Ouzo That's sooo Greek, haha, just kidding

Trust me your secret are safe with me... I would really like to meet this reloaded version, haha. Sounds like the perfect gentleman to me, hahaha...

Luckily I could see this post before you changed it.. haha... I saw your mail, but I felt I couldnt reply in a couple of minutes... later... siga siga...

16. dya said:

Well, now that I woke up I won't admit anything that happened last night! LOL! It wasn't me! I don't know who wrote that! LOL!!

I'm glad you read my e-mail and don't hurry with the answer. Do that when you have the time and the mood.

PS: I will introduce you to this new Mr. Ouzo. It's too good not to share him with such dear friends!!

sirenceto said:

Hm, I smell some secrets,a??? What is the mystery,angels, e-mails . . . . . . promises . . . . . . . come on, you know how curious I am . . .

sirenceto said:

I forgot to send you "tons" of kisses from me

19. dya said:

Sircento mou, min zileveis!! There's no secret: I had too much of Mr. Ouzo last night and I wanted that to remain between friends! LOL! Then again, I am mature enough to take responsability for my actions, so I won't edit my post!

As for e-mails, I just told Omorfi about Bugaria and I kept crying on her shoulder about our homeland which against all common sense it's neither Norway nor Romania! LOL!

I miss you neighbour! Se filw poli!

20. dya said:

Geia sou, Omorfi mou!