A Butterfly

Thread: A Butterfly

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

I totally agree with the idea of "whole August" And with the idea of "the hottest month". But it's not that bad at the seaside, is it?

As for Se pira sovara, if you tell me who sings it I'm gonna search for it and see what has gotten you so crazy!

And...the the spring-holiday-party mood is not something to worry about, mwro mou! Just enjoy it while you still can!

sirenceto said:

It is by Sarbel feat Merkouri . . . .I can't stop dancing . . .

3. dya said:

sirenceto said:

Endaksi, Dya mou!!! This is what makes me going crazy the whole day !!! lol

5. dya said:

I can see why!

It has quite a rythm. Now, truth is that the video could have been much better than this, but in the end it's the song that drives you crazy, not the video!

sirenceto said:

In fact the best end of the video would be party with all those Greek guys and lots of Ouzo . . . lolololol Anyway, the rythm is what makes my blood boiling

sirenceto said:

I have to tell you Kalinihta kai oneira glyka,kai kalin avrio,kai se filw poli . . . almost everything that I know in Greek Hope to see you tomorrow, Dya mou!

8. dya said:

Kalinixta, Sirenceto mou. I'm going to bed as well. Tomorrow is Monday...AGAIN!!!

Se filw

Oneira gluka

9. azimut said:

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

omorfi said:

Hello all my DEAR ones

I can see you have major plans going on here, nice that everything is moving forward
    As I said in another thread I'm just looking forward to the summer, I will work of course most of it but I have other plans as well, hehe. I'm just worrying for my future plans this year, on what to really do. I never seem to be sure... ax.
    I do know one thing for sure, and that is that I will be moving from my hometown no matter what my plans will be. I have wasted enough time, haha.

I really hope to catch you in here some day or night, because I will try to be here more often. It's just so difficult to come back in my forum modus, haha.

Sas filw poly!!!!!
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"