Hi there. I'am looking for a song of which i know only some words, hints, and some informations. I catch it on the radio years ago, about on 2000. I try all my best to find it on the net but it was useless. I think it is pretty tough to get it.

For what i remember, the lyrcis seems to be about someone who try all is best to change his attitude, but he have to abmit at last that he is evil. The Hook of the song should be something like "i'am so evil" or something. Here are some words and lines of the song i think to remember well (but i'am not 100% sure)...

"i lie with myself"

"i try"

"i even change the way i dress" (something like that even related to "speak", maybe something that means that he try to speak in other ways)

"embarrassed me"

The Hook is something like:

"i'am so eeeeevil...you put your demon in me" in some part of the song, after the hook, the singer make a moan, something like "woaaaahh...woaahhh..."

(i really dont think i remember well the second catch "you out your demon in me" but i'am pretty sure about the word "demon", maybe somewhere there is the word "put", too)

The song is a lyric one, it's all about the singer that argue about himself and evil. It is not "satanic type" nor it's heavy metal, even if in some part, near the hook, the singer make his "discussion" louder.

The song end with the "i'am so evil" (or the like, i'am not pretty sure) repeated. At the end the singer start to breath deeply, like he's exaushted, and repeat "evil..." strecthing words.

I'am not sure if there is only one singer in the song, maybe the hook is singed by other components, i'am not sure.

About this, the singer (or the main component of the band...since i think the singer is male) seems to be a she, since after the song the conductor of the radio make this comment "she's evil."

That's all i know. The problem of my search is probably that i don't remember the lines well, since all my effort to find the song using word search has failed, or get too musc result for me to sort.

I don't think it will be easy to find it, i hope that maybe some of you occasionaly remember it (or got a stroke of "lyrics searching" genius ^^), even if i don't think it's case because i don't think it's a famous song.