numa numa

Thread: numa numa

Tags: None
  1. tjc1111 said:

Default numa numa

what is up with the numa numa song, and what are they singing. I can't understand what they saying.
    Last edited by Mumbles; 08-20-2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Changed txt speak to English
  2. tjc1111 said:

who sings it as well?
  3. naxx said:

You mean "Dragostea din tei" by O-Zone?

Dragostea din tei lyrics

It's romanian... here's the translation:

Dragostea din tei translation
  4. Omarions_no.1laydee said:

i think its her name...
  5. omarion's girl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Glossyice
    what the hell is numa numa
    IT'S A SONG
  6. omarion's girl said:

i have no idea
  7. Freudian Doll said:

Quote Originally Posted by Glossyice
    oh....who sings it?????
    Maybe you should have read naxx's response above. Then you would have known it's by a Romanian band named O-ZONE.

But I think "the Numa Numa song" (as it's popularly referred to here, although the actual name of the song is completely different) gained most of its fame in the United States through the internet, with this website: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/numa.php

There's just something incredibly amusing about fat people dancing.
  8. stuffman said:

Smile Numa Numa

It is Romanian If you look in the background and arent retarded you would see the romanina flag during the background no it isnt italian or german which is what i originally thought it was. Numa Numa is not the name of the girl it means ( in very crude romanian translation dont want dont want ) they say dont want to dont want to over and over during that line. there did it clear it up for all fo you.
  9. bonezdude55 said:

wat does numa numa mean in english???????????????
  10. Guard said:

Smile The Truth

Numa Numa means "ONLY ONLY"
    The song is sang in Romanian or Moldovian (they're like almost the same language) i would know because Moldovian/Romanian is my pirmary language. the person singing Numa Numa is a guy, his name is Gary Brolsma.

Check this site out: Gary Brolsma & New Numa!