rap/rnb, help!

Thread: rap/rnb, help!

Tags: None
  1. Mafyoo said:

Default rap/rnb, help!

i heard it on the radio today (in the UK). it was a black male with a kinda whiny voice. what i mean was, his voice wasnt deep, but it wasnt high.

the way he sings the chorus sounds EXACTLY like the tune of R Kellys Ignition Remix. you could sing the lyrics to ignition along with this song and it would fit perfectly. the song must be a new release/upcoming release, as it was on Radio 1, which is the top station for latest music in the UK.

now my memory could be tricking me, but there MIGHT be a woman singing backing vocals on the chorus. my best guess to who is singing is AKON, but thats just a guess, i have no idea. i have NO lyrics and i cant even remember any words apart from the chorus, which has 2 lines in it that are the same, apart from 1 word in the middle of the line. for example'

you *** to me
    you *** to me

the stars indicate words that are different in the lines, and could possibly rhyme.

im sorry this is a bit in depth, but i cant remember any lyrics!

i do remember that the song is a man singing about a girl, he possibly loves her, i cant remember.

2. Mafyoo said:

ha! i found it myself! sorry guys!

but incase anyone is interested, it WAS Akon, and the track is "dont matter".