HELP! Name of the singer and title of the song

Thread: HELP! Name of the singer and title of the song

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Default HELP! Name of the singer and title of the song

Could you please go to this page :
    Home _7
    and the very first video that plays(it's somewhere at the bottom of the page, but you can hear the music from the very beggining): what is her name and what is the title of the song?

Just for reference in case there is another song played when you open the page(although EVERYTIME I open the page this is the first one) : the action of the video happens in a vineyard and the singer is a veeerrryy beautiful woman

Please help me!

Thank you
    Last edited by dya; 05-24-2007 at 01:34 PM.

Christeen said:

singer : caroll smaha / carrol smaha
    song : gali alaya
    mean : precious to me

3. dya said:

Thank you soooo much!!! You made me very happy!

Now I can look for the song

Christeen said:

hhhh you welcome.. if you want to translate it too I can help

5. dya said:

Well, of course I would like to know what she says. I didn't dare to ask because I was grrateful for your help in the first place and didn't want to bother you.

But if you have the time and you don't mind, I would be very happy to have the translation as well.

6. ivybag said:

Default Carol Samaha - Ghali Alaya

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Well, of course I would like to know what she says. I didn't dare to ask because I was grrateful for your help in the first place and didn't want to bother you.

But if you have the time and you don't mind, I would be very happy to have the translation as well.
    There's a translation right here:
    Arabic Song Lyrics and Translation: Carol Samaha - Precious to Me<br>كارول سماØ*Ø© - غالي عليّ