current pop song in france

Thread: current pop song in france

Tags: None
  1. mattchain said:

Default current pop song in france

Last week I was traveling through France and heard this really good pop/hip-hop song. It's very happy sounding, with a good beat.

I don't speak french well, but it sounded like all of the lines in the chorus ended with "desolle" or "je soleil", or words rhyming with that, with accent on the last syllable.

I heard the song about 4 times during the day I was there, so it must be quite popular right now. The main singer is a man, but there may be different people who each sing a verse.

Thank you very much for any help!

larosa said:

Quote Originally Posted by mattchain View Post
    Last week I was traveling through France and heard this really good pop/hip-hop song. It's very happy sounding, with a good beat.

I don't speak french well, but it sounded like all of the lines in the chorus ended with "desolle" or "je soleil", or words rhyming with that, with accent on the last syllable.

I heard the song about 4 times during the day I was there, so it must be quite popular right now. The main singer is a man, but there may be different people who each sing a verse.

Thank you very much for any help!
    sorry
    i wish you was more specific so that i can help you
    i don't listen to frensh music so very sorry

3. nicoloco said:

Default not much material to guess

wow, I'm not very in hip-hop and I have no clue what song could be hidden behind these few words: "désolé" (which means sorry) and "soleil" (sun) je soleil doesn't mean nothing in French.; you probably heard "le soleil" (the sun). If you are sure of theses two words maybe I can have a look on French lyrics sites.

nico

4. xitanto said:

What about "Je Double - Christophe Willam"?

5. nicoloco said:

Wink to xitanto and others

Hi,
    1. the right spelling is Christophe Willem (with an "e")
    2. the song is called "double je" and not the oposite (wchich makes a funny meaning changing)

I checked the lyrics but it doesn't seem to match with the request, even phoneticaly.

désolé
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/im...ons/icon12.gif

nico

6. xitanto said:

Quote Originally Posted by nicoloco View Post
    Hi,
    1. the right spelling is Christophe Willem (with an "e")
    2. the song is called "double je" and not the oposite (wchich makes a funny meaning changing)

I checked the lyrics but it doesn't seem to match with the request, even phoneticaly.

désolé
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/im...ons/icon12.gif

nico
    Bah. Anyway - to the OP, is it possible for you to expand on that at least a little bit - maybe record yourself humming it?

7. mattchain said:

Default the answer

Hello and thanks everyone for the help. I found the name of the song. It is "Ghetto Millionaire" by Black Mamba.