the three funny bunnies

Thread: the three funny bunnies

Tags: None
  1. beingfive said:

Default the three funny bunnies

i'm searching for a song title and artist from the early 60's.
    one side of the 45 "we're the three funny bunnies and we go so merrily hippity hop hop hop hop. i'm kenneth, i'm clarence, ippity bop bop . that's waldo he's all mixed up. i'm just a little taller and skinnier (?) i'm just a little shorter and fatter, ippity bop bop that's waldo he's all mixed up.

the other side was about kenneth and clarence trying to teach waldo to say hippity hop and away we go. now listen carefully, repeat after me. ippity bop and away ee wo. no no waldo etc.

thank you for your help.

2. greece said:

Default RE: the three funny bunnies

The record you are looking for is Hippity Hop (The Itipee Pah Song) by The Cottontails Also The Three Funny Bunnies.

The two-sided 45 RPM record was produced by Brad Mc Cuen and distributed by RCA Victor Record Division, Radio Corporation of America on the Children's Bluebird Records label.

The record was issued an id of WBY-109 and $0.49 was the nationally advertised price.

K1CW-0943 is the id assigned to "The Three Funny Bunnies" and the track is 2:10 in length.
    K1CW-0944 is the id assigned to "Hippity Hop" (The Itipee Pah Song) and the track is 2:00 in length.

The voices are by Leonard Whitcup and Jay Richards. They are backed by the services of Norman Leyden and his Orchestra.

-- G. Reece