Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angeliki_sr View Post
    What??!!I wasn't doing anything wrong.And I'm getting along with Croatian_babe,why are you then making a problem?I am simply defending my own language,I am NOT here to argue,and I am DEFINITELY NOT here to bring my hates...
    i dont care about croatian babe, i didnt like what u said ,as a lover of Croatia,and as a lover of a Croatian girl..
    i love my language too-i dont show off... and pls u Maria dont get into these things
    pametniji popušta. i zato ja odustajem!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    i dont care about croatian babe, i didnt like what u said ,as a lover of Croatia,and as a lover of a Croatian girl..
    i love my language too-i dont show off... and pls u Maria dont get into these things
    pametniji popušta. i zato ja odustajem!
    I was just joking...djavola si ti pametniji...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 653 Posts

Oh my god Alp, you think that we have problem! Well I don't have any problem, do you? I just think that you were completely unfair with Angeliki. That's all! Please don't create problems when there aren't...
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Oh my god Alp, you think that we have problem! Well I don't have any problem, do you? I just think that you were completely unfair with Angeliki. That's all! Please don't create problems when there aren't...
    i HAD* a problem and that was 'what u said' and ' what's the relationship between u and these things'

anyway,i told what i had to say ,angeliki knows,so i better keep the silence

Thanks

Let's not ruin this great topic...It's clear to me ,alp_er,that you totally misunderstood both maria and me,but I'll skip this argue....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alp_er View Post
    i HAD* a problem and that was 'what u said' and ' what's the relationship between u and these things'
    No comment, lol. If I answer I'll be the bad guy at the end!

So kisses

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Let's not ruin this great topic...It's clear to me ,alp_er,that you totally misunderstood both maria and me,but I'll skip this argue....
    he did? ah, great! so, serbian ISN'T better than croatian? hehehe... just kidding... of course croatian's better... hehe

Thanks

btw - love to all my neighbours - italian, slovenian, hungarian, bosnian, serbian, montenegrin... or whatever... ah, what the heck, love to all of u guys from wherever you are!
    Last edited by smelly cat; 09-19-2007 at 05:19 AM.

Thanks

to get back on the right track - here's a nice place to learn languages too - my own little forum. not many members so far, but it's all about learning/teaching languages. free language learning software in the making and to be offered to members of the forum very soon (dictionaries, phrase-teaching sotware...) feel free to give it a try at Maldmedia ● Index

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by smelly cat View Post
    he did? ah, great! so, serbian ISN'T better than croatian? hehehe... just kidding... of course croatian's better... hehe
    Oh Vlad now you put me in dilemma! Croatian is better as a language (angeliki I'm sorry), but Predrag Stogiakovic is Serbian... I love this guy .

P.S. If his wife read this, probably she'll shoot me. So if something goes wrong, please in my funeral sing the song "I'm gonna shoot the dog, I'm gonna shoot the dog..."

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Oh Vlad now you put me in dilemma! Croatian is better as a language (angeliki I'm sorry), but Predrag Stogiakovic is Serbian... I love this guy .

P.S. If his wife read this, probably she'll shoot me. So if something goes wrong, please in my funeral sing the song "I'm gonna shoot the dog, I'm gonna shoot the dog..."
    I've no idea who that guy is, but I hope nobody will die because u love him

Thanks

I've no idea who that guy is, but I hope nobody will die because u love him
    Vlad! Shame on you, you don't know Predrag Stojakovic? (wrong spelling in the previous post!)... He's basketball player!

Go Peja, go!

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Hahaha! I just looked it up - his parents are from Serbia, but he was born in Croatia! LOL!

Thanks

Hahaha! I just looked it up - his parents are from Serbia, but he was born in Croatia! LOL!
    LOL, LOL and again LOL! I didn't know that...

Then Go Srbija, Go Croatia!

P.S. Oops, now we really messed up this thread, LOL

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Yes.His parents are Serbian,but they lived in Croatia,and they fled back here when the war started...
    Btw,I simply adore him!
    Pedja najbolji si!!

Thanks

Yes.His parents are Serbian,but they lived in Croatia,and they fled back here when the war started...
    Btw,I simply adore him!
    Pedja najbolji si!!
    It's really nice to hear that I'm not the only PedjaManiac here!

Srbija rulez!!!!!

Oops, Croatia too

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

thi thread has gone completely mad! lol

Thanks

hay hay,whats happand here??????????????????god,we all are here to learn something(at least we try!!!)and this argues about wich language is better is completly stupid.we all love our language but still wanna learn more languages.angeliki just say that because she feels so.and its ok.by the way im glad that here is also someone from croatia.and i love my naighbers from serbia,bosnia,slovenia too.we all are same.pozdrav za angeliki i za smelly cat and to everybody here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by croatian babe View Post
    hay hay,whats happand here??????????????????god,we all are here to learn something(at least we try!!!)and this argues about wich language is better is completly stupid.we all love our language but still wanna learn more languages.angeliki just say that because she feels so.and its ok.by the way im glad that here is also someone from croatia.and i love my naighbers from serbia,bosnia,slovenia too.we all are same.pozdrav za angeliki i za smelly cat and to everybody here.
    Hi croatian babe!

Yes the last two days this wonderful thread was little bit hot... Anyway, probably someone misunderstood angeliki's words. That's happening all the time in our lives, so let's forget it. Nothing happened and everything is fine.

Kises to all

In order to return back to the right subject, I must confess that I want to learn Bulgarian, Turkish, Serbian, Croatian (too ), Romanian, Portuguese, Arabian, Chinese, Russian... Am I a freak?

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by croatian babe View Post
    I don't have a problem and never did...some people just can't read between the lines...pozdrav komsinko

Maria,maria!!You are even worse than me...I could give you Serbian in exchange for Greek

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast