Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Thanks

i am in a language class in my country.i am learning turkish-english and german..i want to improve my german with going to german.and l will stay in there more than month.i think it can help me..and in univercity i will choose ''Russian language and russian literature''so l will learn it.
    and if l have a time l want japanese and italian..l want japanese bcoz of the job(it is not a language that everybody knew in here..so it can help me to find better job) and ltalian is a good language hehe long story

Thanks

WOW !!! russian language and literature !!!! that's really GREAT/ difficult but useful, really )))
    u are right, doing things not everybody can ! i want to study arabic, here nobody knows, but a job will be well-paid/ the same is with greek!
    german is very popular, everybody knows it, but i've started it already 3 times, but gave up... italian is much better, u know, me too, i have a veryyyyy looong story why hehhheee

Thanks

greek is hard and also not well-paid in Turkey...russian and japanese is much much much more well paid.and also as l heard today..if l go Russian language and litareture.they will teach one language too.(Bulgarian,ukrainan,polish),if l go russian,i will learn one of these languages

Thanks

great Idea , here are some language links :
    this site teach you the Thai language (very hard , it's a tone language with 5 tones and not just like Chinese) Manee and Friends
    this site teaches you the Arabic language learn arabic online
    this site teaches you the Hebrew language Learn Hebrew
    this site teaches you russian Learn Russian
    I'm sure there are many more , add your link :-)

Thanks

hahhaaaaa, the thing which teaches russian, well , i'm not sure it will help much ..... it's soooo funny ))) and the guy who pronounce frases and words, is not a native speaker, i'm sorry to say.
    don't know about other languages, but i really liked about arabic!!!! this way i was once studying it, that's really GREAT!!!! MOSHAD, thanks !!!!!

Thanks

thank you moshad.now finally can learn arabic.thanx.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alia2 View Post
    hahhaaaaa, the thing which teaches russian, well , i'm not sure it will help much ..... it's soooo funny ))) and the guy who pronounce frases and words, is not a native speaker, i'm sorry to say.
    don't know about other languages, but i really liked about arabic!!!! this way i was once studying it, that's really GREAT!!!! MOSHAD, thanks !!!!!
    LOL o.k Alia , then you should find a "native" russian speaking site for us who teaches russian :-)

Quote Originally Posted by croatian babe View Post
    thank you moshad.now finally can learn arabic.thanx.
    try to learn Hebrew and Arabic both , there are many similarities
    here are some examples
    Hebrew =Arabic =english
    Kelev = Kalb = dog
    7amor=7mar=donkey
    Aba=ya ba=father
    Ima = ya ma= mother
    mayim = maya = water
    there are many other good examples

hey if you are into semitic languages try this ancient language Welcome to The Assyrian Aramaic Language Website
    it teaches you the assyrian aramaic language ( i think it's cool and also have many words in common with Hebrew and Arabic )

Quote Originally Posted by egyptely View Post
    thanks egyptely :-)

Thanks

[QUOTE=moshad;284348]LOL o.k Alia , then you should find a "native" russian speaking site for us who teaches russian :-)

what do u mean saying that?

Thanks

ok.i will try.but i didnt know that hebrew and arabic are so similar.its like croatian and serbian.its almost same language.

Thanks

someone can teach me greek?who want to be my teacher? i want to learn this language.pls someone help me

Thanks

i want to rap and sing in every language but first i need help in my native roots which are puertorican because my parents havent taugt me spanish but ive taught my self alot but i still dont know alot

Thanks

[QUOTE=Alia2;284407]
    Quote Originally Posted by moshad View Post
    LOL o.k Alia , then you should find a "native" russian speaking site for us who teaches russian :-)

what do u mean saying that?
    what do u mean ? nothing my friend ,I just say that if you have a better link then let us know about it , search google , and when you find a good site give us the link

Ya gavaru shtob ti dal haroshii link dlya obucheniya russkogo yazika
    (is it written o.k ? )

Quote Originally Posted by croatian babe View Post
    ok.i will try.but i didnt know that hebrew and arabic are so similar.its like croatian and serbian.its almost same language.
    it's not the same language but they are a "kindred languages" which means they developed from the same origin , that is why so many words are a like .

beside that , modern Hebrew have many arabic words in It as slang (some don't even know what it means).
    here are some example to a Hebrew slang that is Arabic :

you know the arabic word Ya , that used as a calling to someone , Ya ba , Ya 7abib etc' , in Hebrew we have the same word and we use it the same way but it's not a Hebrew word for example YA ELOHIM = oh my god when the word ELOHIM is a Hebrew word and YA is Arabic . you can even find ppl that will say Ya alla = Oh my god , but in Hebrew (and I think in Arabic too) Ya alla truned into YALLA that used as a urging word , "YALLA we have to go" = "common man, we have to go" .
    funny Hebrew slang that can create a problem when talking to an Arab guy is the slang phrase "a5u sharmuta" , in hebrew this phrase used to emphasize amazement or it can be translated to cool , amazing , awesome etc' but it's arabic origian mean "a brother of a *****" ...... amm ... can you imagine a situation where an Israely guy say to an Arab guy "your car is fast a5u sharmuta" ..... a fight will probebly start when the meaning was that this car is very very fast .
    moshe
    Last edited by moshad; 06-20-2007 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks

Afwan moshad..
    But..ru the boy in the pic of ur avatar?

Thanks

P.S eh eh it's better to not say sharmuta to any Arab girl... ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by egyptely View Post
    Afwan moshad..
    But..ru the boy in the pic of ur avatar?
    boy ??? LOL I was 20 Y.o 9 years ago in 5alil (Hebron)
    as you probebly know , all Israeli have to serve the army for 3 years
    this was taken by my commander when I was guarding , I use it simply cpz it's my best pic .

Thanks

meltem
    i wanna learn greek too
    so if u find a teacher ( good one ) let me knew
    but i can give u a little help
    here is a website
    Learn Greek Online!Welcome to the largest Greek School ever!More than 110,000 registered students !!!

so if anybody wanna learn greek too
    let us do it
    1. meltem (turkey)
    2.shady (egypt)
    so that is it ?????????????
    we need more
    we need help
    hehehehehehehehh

Thanks

thank shady_david20 for the link but we need to help if someone doesn't teach us we learn it hardly maybe we can't learn it because this language hard

Thanks

so modern Hebrew in Israel(jidish,wright?)have so much arabic influences?here in croatia i know some jews and to me always seems like hebrew have so much german words.in israel probibly have so much influences from imigrants,wright?russian and so?

Thanks

wel , first don't forget that Hebrew is an anciant language and modern Hebrew is build on top of it , infact every Israeli can understand the bible (with a little practice ) .
    Arabic and Hebrew are close not just coz jews from Arab countries and Arabs in Israel brought words into Hebrew (and vise versa , Arabs in Israel are influenced by Hebrew and sometimes they use Hebrew words when they talk Arabic with each other ) but also coz they have the same grammar rules , the same roots and they are both semitic .
    beside all that , you are right there are many words thar gotten into Hebrew from other languages like Ladino (the spanish of the jews) , German , Yiddish ,Aramaic ,accadian (the babylonian language ) ,English , Turkish , Greek ,Persian , Polish , Russian , Latin and Franch (I think I listed all )
    as you can see , some of the Languages are ancient so not all was coz of the emigrants but also coz of conquests and diaspora during all the years .

moshe

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast