Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Thanks

hello everybody =))
    If anybodyt know a site where i can teach greek lang. on line plesae put here..
    Thanks before =))
    :* :*

Thanks

hi everybody

i want to learn ARABIC very fast since i want to talk to the girls in their ARabic language. can u suggest any good online program for this.
    am good at English also know HINDI and PUNJABI
    hence if anyone wants to learn these please contact me
    best regards to everyone
    bye

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kasima View Post
    hi everybody

i want to learn ARABIC very fast since i want to talk to the girls in their ARabic language. can u suggest any good online program for this.
    am good at English also know HINDI and PUNJABI
    hence if anyone wants to learn these please contact me
    best regards to everyone
    bye
    You know that that is not that easy right???? If you know Hindi and Punjabi that means (highly probable) you are somewhere from Pakistan (the Punjab is part of Pakistan as far as I know), meaning you are muslim too

ForeverSinginHisPraizes

I feel so out of my league; just speaking English, being surrounded by all these awesome languages: I mean, Croatish??? How cool is that?! Awesome! Lol. Well, I'm from the US, but am currently working on mi ESPAÑOL, whoo!!! I want to completely immerse myself in spanish by living in a spanish speaking country, like Costa Rica, but that would be really expensive, which is why it would have to be in the best case scenario. =D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSinginHisPraizes View Post
    ...Croatish??? How cool is that?! Awesome! Lol. . =D
    Serbian is better

ForeverSinginHisPraizes

BTW, I'm known by my really close pals as "Lanny." I'm totally into Praise and Worship and Gospel music. Hillsong, United, Israel & New Breed, Lakewood, Marcos Witt, Martha Munizzi, Darlene Zcech, Chris Tomlin, The David Crowder Band, Michael W. Smith, Paul Baloche, Delirious?, Newsboys, Lincoln Brewster, MercyMe, Salvador, the Katinas, 'Phillips, Craig, and Dean,' Fred Hammond, Kurt Carr, Kirk Franklin, Helen Baylor, Juanita Bynum, Donnie McClurkin, Micah Stampley, Byron Cage, John Ragsdale...and too many others to count.

In one short phrase, this is who I am... "He has called me friend!"

Thanks

Hi tzina772000

I am from the East PUNJAB part which is in India and am not a muslim but a Punjabi SIKH and my mother tongue is PUNJABI which is written and spoken similarly like HINDI which is a linking language throughout India and hence i have difficultly with arabic which is similar to URDU which is the language of the West part of PUNJAB which is in Pakistan
    best regards

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kasima View Post
    Hi tzina772000

I am from the East PUNJAB part which is in India and am not a muslim but a Punjabi SIKH and my mother tongue is PUNJABI which is written and spoken similarly like HINDI which is a linking language throughout India and hence i have difficultly with arabic which is similar to URDU which is the language of the West part of PUNJAB which is in Pakistan
    best regards
    I've read somewhere that the whole Punjab was in Pakistan, and I also thought that all people in Pakistan were muslim (West Punjab people are not muslim??). Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi aren't languages very close to each other??? They come from the same area and are spoken in the same area (same part of Asia)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 653 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeliki_sr View Post
    Serbian is better
    An den painepseis to spiti sou tha pesei na se plakwsei!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

this one is for angeliki.well,sure serbian is ok.at least for singin.i mean i listen serbian songs and i know speak serbian same as i live there with same accent but croatian is better because its romantic.

Thanks

@croatian_babe:I don't see the big difference between Croatian and Serbian!?
    @maria_gr:I don't understand you...You are talking about some house and falling or something like that,but I can't resemble...

Thanks

@maria_gr:I don't understand you...You are talking about some house and falling or something like that,but I can't resemble...
    Hehe, sorry I should write it in English. It's something we say in Greece: "If you don't praise your house then it'll fall onto you"

And btw I believe that every language has its beauty! I wish I knew them all, but unfortunately that's impossible.

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Hehe, sorry I should write it in English. It's something we say in Greece: "If you don't praise your house then it'll fall onto you"

And btw I believe that every language has its beauty! I wish I knew them all, but unfortunately that's impossible.
    I also like many languages.Now I'm learning English,French and Latin.And I want to learn Greek.I must learn Greek.Maybe Portuguese too.

Thanks

I also like many languages.Now I'm learning English,French and Latin.And I want to learn Greek.I must learn Greek.Maybe Portuguese too.
    Why latin? It's a dead language now. Well I learn cause I must teach latin in the future

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Why latin?
    Because of the school.Believe me,I'd rather learn Greek,but there's nothing I can do about it.But it's useful to me because,later on,I'm going to medicine.
    Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr
    Well I learn cause I must teach latin in the future
    Why?

Thanks

for angeliki-nije da sam mislilla u losem stilu.samo si rekla da je srpski bolji.pa na neki nacin i je jer nije kompliciran kao hrvatski.by the way,puno srece sa ucenjem grckog.ja pokusavam arapski,i cini mi se da je jednako tezak kao i grcki.pozdrav iz prehladne hrvatske

Thanks

@croatian_babe:Nije ni ovde nista bolje...brrrrrr...Pozdrav

Thanks

Uff I understand

Why?
    Cause I'm studying Greek Philology. When I finish university I'll be a professor and I'll teach in high school Modern Greek language, Ancient Greek language, Latin, History, Greek literature. So I learned Latin in school and I'm learning again in the university!

~Δημόκριτος~

Thanks

@croatian_babe:I don't see the big difference between Croatian and Serbian!?
    serbian accent is a bit stronger. im telling as a learner of Ex yugo languages

Thanks

Default hi tzina772000

Quote Originally Posted by tzina772000 View Post
    I've read somewhere that the whole Punjab was in Pakistan, and I also thought that all people in Pakistan were muslim (West Punjab people are not muslim??). Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi aren't languages very close to each other??? They come from the same area and are spoken in the same area (same part of Asia)
    hi tzina772000

During British Rule Punjab was only one state and there were Muslims , Sikhs and Hindus living all together and the languages spoken at that time were Urdu , Punjabi and Hindi sometime.
    At the time of independence the muslims wanted their own country Pakistan and hence the British India was divided into India , Pakistan , Ceylon , Burma , Nepal and others
    West Punjab now lies in Pakistan and East Punjab lies in India.
    The language spoken in west Punjab is Urdu while in East Punjab Punjabi and Hindi is spoken

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast