Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Wink Learning languages

Hi all,

I open this post cause I like languages so much and I think it's very nice to go somewhere around the world, meeting people and speak their language..

We can use this post to learning more...
    If you like my idea I can help you to improve your Italian and if you agree you can teach me your language!!

It's useful and we'll have fun..
    So...Let's talk..I'm ready!!!

Elisa

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to egyptely For This Useful Post:
    gokhanakis (02-04-2010),loolooalbadr (02-09-2013)

Thanks

i wanna learn greeeeeeeek
    Last edited by shady_david20; 06-07-2007 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks

i can help smb with russian.
    and i wanna learn turkish.
    cocuklugumda korktugum o yalnizliga asigim simdi...
    چشم عشق كور است

Thanks

I study languages !!!! that's really great , i'm very grateful and happy that there's someone who share my opinion!!!

Hello Guven )) hello neighbour Belarus )))) best wishes from Ukraine!!

Thanks

Большой привет из братской Беларуси!!!
    I like languages too! Especially eastern! i wanna move to Turkey in future, so i must learn it. It's really very very beautiful language!
    چشم عشق كور است

Thanks

Priviet Guven,
    and hi Alia,
    I'm very happy that u agree with me and gave answer to my post..
    Guven I'll be very glad to learn Russian..
    Can u send me private message if u want to help me..
    Thanks all guys...

Thanks

l wanna learn japanese but it is hard so in here but i will learn Russian sooner or later l am also interested in italian(but i dont know anything about it)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marmaris View Post
    l wanna learn japanese
    I dont know about japanese, but in Belarus we have a lot of schools where little children learn chanese And we have opportunity to learn it almost in every university.
    چشم عشق كور است

Thanks

i wish i could learn another language but it is very hard for me. thank G-D for this site because i can translate all the songs in my mp3 players and actually learn something lol. I really wanna Spanish, Hebrew, and Arabic

Achilles

hi all
    I'm Chinese.I'm glad to help you if you want to learn my language

Thanks

hay.im from croatia so if anyone wants to learn croatish,im here.i wanna learn arabic

Thanks

hello to everyone!!!! well, languages that's really interesting/ Guven, i'm really surprised to hear that in Belorus lot's of students study chinese ))

u know, Achilles, ur language is very difficult because of writing system, i know some russian girls who learned it while listening, without writing!

Ckay, languages that's always hard!!! esp studying without practise. if u really wanna study spanish, u need to go to Spain first, u'll hear how they speak, and u'll WANT to study it, cause after days spent without understanding anything, u'll begin to study their language so that to understand them/ really, i know what i say !

Croatian babe : thanks, croatish is rather similar to russian, i mean not much, but it's slavic. i've heard some peple from croatia, lot's of russian and ukrainian words )) i would like just to compare ur language and mine )) by the way, let's study arabic together, i have 2 books, but i don't know how to say sth ) i can even write, i know althabet

Achilles

Quite right ,esp to people who r used to letters.But just enjoy it as painting In my university,there're many students abroad can speak a lot with poorly writing either.If u wanna study Chinese culture ,u'd better be familar to writing else speak well is enough .

Thanks

thanks.well,croatian language is a lot similar to all slavic languages so we can understand many words.about arabic i will be very happy if you help me.

Thanks

achilles : u joking? yes, painting that's great. but that could be the most complicated painting, cause it's difficult to remember all the lines ))
    tell me i'm wrong ! if u could explain how to remember the lines at ur "painting", i'll start telling everyone that chinese painting is easy ))
    Croatian babe : ur language is so interesting ))) i would like to know sth in croatian/
    with arab i can help u to figure out at the althabet, i mean the difference between letters, what they mean/ if u have their alphabet of course/ but i'm pretty sure that a native speaker could help us both, u know here, such person helped me to figure out at the alphabet, but after that i was tooo busy with my french and italian lessons... what do u think ?

Thanks

somebody learrn me italian pls

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alia2 View Post
    Guven, i'm really surprised to hear that in Belorus lot's of students study chinese ))
    Yes, it's so simply our countries have a very close cooperation.
    There are a lot of chinese students in Minsk.
    چشم عشق كور است

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alia2 View Post
    Ckay, languages that's always hard!!! esp studying without practise. if u really wanna study spanish, u need to go to Spain first, u'll hear how they speak, and u'll WANT to study it, cause after days spent without understanding anything, u'll begin to study their language so that to understand them/ really, i know what i say !
    lol imagine going to work and all day everyone speaks spanish and then i go to puerto rico (and not san juan) every year and no one speaks much english to me. which i why i can understand many nouns but i cant make sentences. oh wait and not to forget my determined mother in law who calls me and talks in spanish and wont tell me what she saying lmao. but one day i will get there

Thanks

ok.im glad that you like my language and i accept all help with arabic.

Thanks

MARMARIS : once u've told, u would like to study japanese, then italian, and even russian ))) well, italian is a VERY interesting language, and i can tell u that the pronunsiation isn't as difficult as in french for example
    i just wonder, HOW will u start studying russian ? u've told u'll have to study it /// i can help u with russian, i don't know how, but if u need sth, i'll be VERY glad to do what i can, really !
    CKAY : well, sounds a bit strange, i'm sorry to say! why don't u ask ur mum what's she saying? u know, u should just start, a bit of grammar, lexics, i mean theory, some phrases to say, and then u'll start to get accustomed to the language, don't say that u can't do sth/ nothing is impossible/ i believe
    GUVEN : here too, but mostly arabs, VERY much! seems that guys from china are everywhere they are so funny// Знаешь, всю зиму ходят в кедах, а летом в кросах, а девушки из китая начиная с марта ходят в шортах/// сначала граз режет, а потом привыкаешь и не удивляешься больше . вот так. Hello from Ukraine dear neighbour/

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast