Its a rap christmas song

Thread: Its a rap christmas song

Tags: None
  1. Tweety0803 said:

Unhappy Its a rap christmas song

ok i have no idea the name of it and who sings it but i kno they play it on the radio every year around christmas time. theres a girl and a boy who raps it. some of the lyrics are. "i wanna little bit of this. I wanna little bit of that. I wanna whole lotta this. i wanna whole lotta that." its like the hood version to 12 days of christmas. when the boy raps he says "what u gonna get her, for christmas. Ahh what u gonna get dat girl. Ahh baby baby. What u gonna get her, for Christmas. Ahh what u gonna get dat girl." and then when he finishes tht the girl comes in and says" I want 12.......(i dont remember what she says but its just like the 12 days of christmas) 11....(idk it means i dont know)........10 fingernails 9.....(idk).........8...........(all the way to 1) and a man with a lotta money. And when the boy does his part his number 1 is "and a cadillac to put it all in"

somebody plz help me. i love this song but i just dont kno the name of it.
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

logan01 said:

QUAD CITY DJZ,69 BOYS-GHETTO 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS /// Go here for more info: Phorum :: AZLyrics.com - Request Lyrics Forum :: QUAD CITY DJZ,69 BOYS-GHETTO 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS