eddie reader

Thread: eddie reader

Tags: None
  1. Lill forsyth said:

Question eddie reader

sang this song on which album
    It was at the glasgow baralands, he asked me for a dance, i knew he was a fly man but i had to take a chance, he promised me silks and satins and a diamond ring as well.

logan01 said:

It May be "Glasgow Barrowlands" by Eddi Reader. Go to the "1991" header at this link: DEACON BLUE AND RICKY ROSS BIOGRAPHY

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

January The band contribute a song "Christmas And Glasgow" to a compilation album called "The Tree And The Bird And The Fish And The Bell" proceeds from the album go to the Oscar Marzaroli trust. Marzaroli was a Scottish Italian photographer whose work formed a personal record of post war Scotland. His work was used by the band and he also shot the band. Ricky Ross is a trustee of the organisation created to preserve Oscars work. The album of Glasgow artists also features "Hue & Cry" "Texas" and "Lloyd Cole" Ricky also a produced the track "The Glasgow Barrowlands" performed by Eddi Reader.