Hello from Alia !!! I'm finally back :)))) again

Thread: Hello from Alia !!! I'm finally back :)))) again

Tags: None

Alia2 said:

Talking Hello from Alia !!! I'm finally back :)))) again

hello AGAIN!!! sth strange has happened to me! better between me and this site, my password didn't work and i couldn't write here anything for lots of weeks, even after writing to the administrator of the site for 4 times there was NO answer/ so i had to register ONE MORE time ....
    but here is information about me whish was given when i registered the 1-st time/ I'm still the same Alia ))

hello! well a few words about myself
    -> i'm from Ukraine
    -> like travelling
    -> study languages ( italiano, francaise, english, русский ( russian ) and ukrainian/
    -> i'm a humorist , i think that in the life there is no place for sadness!
    -> like to communicate to people from different countries, share interests, anyway, is it worth sitting all the time on the same place and all life chatting with the same 10-15 real friends when the world is so big ))) ( i don't mean that to have 10-15 real friends or just friends is bad )
    -> i'm not sure that friendship between girls exist... the best friendship is between female and male or between 2 males / hate when guys start talking about nothing but sex/ so stupid.
    ( i don't think sex is stupid, but to talk about that all the time is stupid)
    -> well, it seems that i've written more than a few words ..... anyway, thanks for reading all that ))
    u should always remember that one can really know a person while communicating /
    buona fortuna ! wish u all best/ if u are not agree with with sth or u wanna add sth, u can write, i'll answer/ Alia

Guven said:

HI one more time!
    I agree with u almost in all
    just this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alia2 View Post
    -> i'm not sure that friendship between girls exist... the best friendship is between female and male or between 2 males
    friendship between girls is possible but if they are far from each other
    nice to meet you!
    cocuklugumda korktugum o yalnizliga asigim simdi...
    چشم عشق كور است

Alia2 said:

yes, and what is more, when they don't have the same boyfriends )) знаешь, с девчёнками просто сложно потому, что если ты лучше в чём-то, сразу чувствуешь себя одинокой из-за зависти ....

Guven said:

Да, "подруг" тогда много, но практически все они не приминут за глаза сказать гадость в твой ардес или, в лучшем случае, согласиться с человеком, который сказал гадость.
    cocuklugumda korktugum o yalnizliga asigim simdi...
    چشم عشق كور است

5. egyptely said:

Right Alia,
    unfortuneately between girls is very dificult to create a good relation..there are a lot of gelosy!!!

Alia2 said:

unfortunately (( anyway, friends still exist, no matter boys of girls.
    i'm very optimistic, but i can't do anything with my incapacity to make friends with girls/ they are strange, esp when i go somewhere, i mean to travel, they say "good travelling" but from the eyes i see they are so so gelous!!! they stay home, doing nothing, waiting for the good prince to pick them up with his black BMW . I hate that. that's why i prefer to travel and study and to make friends in other places ))